• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
6 Red Shards; 3 Blue Shards

Hi ^^ I have 6 Red Shards and 3 Blue Shards; I really want baby starter Pokémon (all except Totodile and Piplup) and Teddiursa. No shinies; no EV-Trained - just normal Pokés. If you're interested in trading for some of my Shards, just post in my thread (check signature).

[Edit]

I'll trade:

2 Red Shards vs. Cyndaquil Lv. 1 [F]
2 Red Shards vs. Chikorita Lv. 1 [F]
2 Red Shards vs. Squirtle Lv. 1 [F]
2 Blue Shards vs. Charmander Lv. 1 [F]
1 Blue Shard & a TM (From The Following List) vs. Bulbasaur Lv. 1 [F]

TMs

TM 09 "Bullet Seed"
TM 39 "Rock Tomb"
TM 40 "Aerial Ace"
TM 43 "Secret Power"
TM 51 "Roost"
TM 63 "Embargo"
TM 66 "Payback"
TM 67 "Recycle"
TM 87 "Swagger"
TM 88 "Pluck"
TM 90 "Substitute"
TM 92 "Trick Room"

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I'll trade:

2 Red Shards vs. Cyndaquil Lv. 1 [F]
2 Red Shards vs. Chikorita Lv. 1 [F]
2 Red Shards vs. Squirtle Lv. 1 [F]
2 Blue Shards vs. Charmander Lv. 1 [F]
1 Blue Shard & a TM (From The Following List) vs. Bulbasaur Lv. 1 [F]

Sounds like a swell trade; however, I don't need any of those TM's, and really 6 shards is enough to give for those guys (also handier trading wise too), so how about I give you those 5 Pokemon for 4 Blue Shards and 2 Red Shards. However there is one snag, I won't breed for genders, so if you are adamant on all females then this ain't the place for you as starters all onl have a 12.5% chance of being female.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
22:00 GMT -5

Sounds like a swell trade; however, I don't need any of those TM's, and really 6 shards is enough to give for those guys (also handier trading wise too), so how about I give you those 5 Pokemon for 4 Blue Shards and 2 Red Shards. However there is one snag, I won't breed for genders, so if you are adamant on all females then this ain't the place for you as starters all onl have a 12.5% chance of being female.

Nan', it's fine if they're whatever gender then xD

I only have 3 Blue Shards, unfortunately. Red Shards love me, though. You'll hafta wait about 4h as well; I'm going to a friend's house in about 15min ): we can trade around 22:00 GMT-5 if you want.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years

Nan', it's fine if they're whatever gender then xD

I only have 3 Blue Shards, unfortunately. Red Shards love me, though. You'll hafta wait about 4h as well; I'm going to a friend's house in about 15min ): we can trade around 22:00 GMT-5 if you want.

Well they all have to be bred so it'll likely be tomorrow before I can trade. And three of each shard is fine.

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
Years
Hm..

I was going to ask for a Torchic, but I doubt you'd want to trade one for a Pichu/Cleffa/Magikarp/Wooper. xD;
I have like 12 Pichu's, 5 cleffas, 1 Magikarp, and 1 wooper. :D But nice collection you have there. n.n

Greene1516

Years
I was going to ask for a Torchic, but I doubt you'd want to trade one for a Pichu/Cleffa/Magikarp/Wooper. xD;
I have like 12 Pichu's, 5 cleffas, 1 Magikarp, and 1 wooper. :D But nice collection you have there. n.n

Well you sister is giving me 6 shards for 5 Pokemon, so I might as well throw in that Torchic as a 6th and you can take it from her then.

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
Years
Well you sister is giving me 6 shards for 5 Pokemon, so I might as well throw in that Torchic as a 6th and you can take it from her then.
Yeah I noticed her trading you. :D She's going after all the starter Pokemon like I am.
But I was wondering since I just got a trade for a Torchic and a Piplup, if maybe instead of Torchic it could be a Cyndaquil or Treeko instead.. I mean if that's not too much trouble. <3

Greene1516

Years
Yeah I noticed her trading you. :D She's going after all the starter Pokemon like I am.
But I was wondering since I just got a trade for a Torchic and a Piplup, if maybe instead of Torchic it could be a Cyndaquil or Treeko instead.. I mean if that's not too much trouble. <3

Yea sure. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back