• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Dont insult my intelligence by calling me an idiot so far everyone on PC has liked me and not been rude to me the way you have I simply asked if you would trade me Drilbur I was not trying to be rude if you thought I was then sorry and btw thousands was an exaggeration and also i've had a college reading level since 5th gradeso thank you and GOOD NIGHT

I did not say you were an idiot, thank you, but my rules are posted, and yes I know it was an exaggeration, I have had a college reading level since grade 3!!
Sorry if it was rude at first, I did already apologize!!
And if you have a legit shiny that I do not have, I would LOVE to trade for it please!!

Mufasa, come back in there for the orb please!!
Bring the giratina to attach it to please!!
I have that also for you!! :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
ok comming. sorry for the wait.

edit:
im in and i dont see you. what fc you useing?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
its cool. no worries.
and i wont forget lol.

you always have this bird and blastoise with you lol.
i understand blastoise but why the bird? lol.

edit
what happened?
the orb didnt go with giratina?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
its cool. no worries.
and i wont forget lol.

edit
what happened?

It's always a water starter and my flyer!!
Sorry, I don't like catching others!!
Can I PM you about some thing??

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
oh lol. flyer. forgot bout that. i use dragonite for that lol.
of course.
go for it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
its cool. no worries.
and i wont forget lol.

edit
what happened?
I attached it, do we need to google it??
EDIT: It even changed forms before I gave it to you??
the shinys im offering are Pichu, Milotic, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Pikachu, or Raichu

I have all of those shiny's except for the raikou and the entei, are they legit and where did you get them?? Sorry the events are not part of that!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
I attached it, do we need to google it??
EDIT: It even changed forms before I gave it to you??

awwww i just googled. it :/

i cant get origin form :(

thats why i couldnt see an item on giratina... sorry bout that. i shouldve researched this beforehand. :(

edit
the only way to get it is through event arceus but i like my shiny modest giratina so if i cant get the orb on that then theres no point.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
awwww i just googled. it :/

i cant get origin form :(

thats why i couldnt see an item on giratina... sorry bout that. i shouldve researched this beforehand. :(

edit
the only way to get it is through event arceus but i like my shiny modest giratina so if i cant get the orb on that then theres no point.
i am soooo sorry for that, but you do know that you get the orb in the game fright??

So you don't want them if they're events? I also have tons more shinys but if I offer them will you give me a clone back (preferably original)

I am sooo sorry for being rude in the beginning, I have had a some what of a bad day!!
But if you forgive, I will give you the shiny poke tomorrow please??
I am sorry, and don't mean to be this way, you can ask any one, I am the nicest trader here, but do have my PMS days!! :laugh:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Thanks for the other pokes though :)
And how can I get the orb ingame???

Thanks for the other pokes though :)
And how can I get the orb ingame???

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Do not insult any members. Bad days are not an excuse.

Also, if I notified you of a hacked Pokemon, and you were even aware of it for a week, do remove it immediately upon discovery. The Deoxys 28653 in post 5.

If I have to remove the insult and the hacked Pokemon for you, I'm leaving an infraction. Hop to it!

Clawman

Elite Trainer
Years
Hey sorry i ben gone a while. u still have that Giratina and Regigigas 4th Gen from ur lvl 100 box right?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
hey i am interested in your lvl 24 shiny ducklet i will trade you a shiny zorua lvl 18

Back