• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
Well I can't really blame them as we got Ace Attorney at March 8, 2007 and Justice For All on September 6, 2007 and that is a 7 month and 28 day difference so i'm guessing in 4 months the next one is coming out(Hopefully).

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
ahh ok. you could always get the japanese version off ebay and then set the language to english

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wow dude, sucks for you. Like gonbeneko said, we were real pissed when they delayed it from September to October. One of the great things about America is that we get all the video games second (after Japan).

Tamaki

Years
Wow dude, sucks for you. Like gonbeneko said, we were real pissed when they delayed it from September to October. One of the great things about America is that we get all the video games second (after Japan).

i know! thats a great advantage ^^ but it would be best to live in japan, they get EVERYTHING first. i think trials and tribulations came out in march or something there

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Congratulations, Twilight Prince Link! You should have gotten it at Japan! I have a Japanese version, and what can I say about it but very cool! I'm on the last case right now... I just can't put it down!

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, I gotta say, that whip has gotten on my nerves too. I mean honestly, what are the chances they would actually let someone bring a whip into court, let alone whip people with it?

The same goes for Marshall's knife, I mean honestly, a knife in a courtroom?!?!

Tamaki

Years
lol, true true. but hey- a lot of things in phoenix wright arent realistic

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Yea, I suppose so. Some of the stuff is pretty far-fetched. But it's ridiculously entertaining. I didn't put down my DS except for meals when I was playing the last case of JFA, it was soooo intense.

Tamaki

Years
me too! my dad would be liek "kaydee, walk the dog" and im liek noooo the defendant is guilty!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yeah!!!! Franziska!!! She's so cool!

How do the game makers come up with this stuff? It's crazy! There are so many connections between different cases.

Back