• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am finishing up one of my Pl. games to get a shiny cress and then I need to do a request for some one, so please do remind me if you don't get a PM back in 3 days please!! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
I am finishing up one of my Pl. games to get a shiny cress and then I need to do a request for some one, so please do remind me if you don't get a PM back in 3 days please!! :)

ok i'll be awaiting your pm

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
oh sorry didnt realize you didnt have the krookodile,bisharp boufallant, conkeldurr and accelgor. posted in the wrong thread sorry

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok i'll be awaiting your pm
Ok thanks!! :)
Hello again, i am interested in

YOUR:
(Shiny)Scizor lvl 100 adamant
(Shiny) Swampert lvl 100 adamant

My:
(Shiny)Lucario lvl 100
(Shiny)Flygon lvl 100
Sorry, are those my EV'ed pokes??
oh sorry didnt realize you didnt have the krookodile,bisharp boufallant, conkeldurr and accelgor. posted in the wrong thread sorry
Sorry if you misunderstood!! But I do have those, I just don't trade between 4th and 5th gens. just yet!! :)

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Shiny Aerocadtyl lv100 Jolly
HP 313
Atk. 309
Def. 166
Sp. Atk. 140
Sp. Def. 186
Spd. 381
I'm offering ev'd flawless shiny Cofagrigus, lvl 51, (252hp 64 sp atk 64 def 128 sp def) Nasty plot, Psichic,Shadow ball, will o wisp. Do you accept?
FC: 2107-9325-4842
So could we do a dual gen trade for this? As in something random on 4th gen for the aerodactyl and something random on yours for the Cofagrgrigus? If not, that's okay, I can wait:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Shiny Aerocadtyl lv100 Jolly
HP 313
Atk. 309
Def. 166
Sp. Atk. 140
Sp. Def. 186
Spd. 381
I'm offering ev'd flawless shiny Cofagrigus, lvl 51, (252hp 64 sp atk 64 def 128 sp def) Nasty plot, Psichic,Shadow ball, will o wisp. Do you accept?
FC: 2107-9325-4842
So could we do a dual gen trade for this? As in something random on 4th gen for the aerodactyl and something random on yours for the Cofagrgrigus? If not, that's okay, I can wait:)
No, no, no, a trade like that would be fine!! Just catch me on here please!! :)
Oh yeah I see what you mean now, I have a couple of 5th gen pokes to trade as well

Thank goodness, I didn't know how else to explain it!! Can you PM me the 5th gen you have please??

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Can I get a shiny Bulbasaur (Box 1) and a shiny Squirtle, also on box 1 for your Sunday Giveaway?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ekans in Box 6, is it a male?
Sorry which ekans is that?? I have more than 1!! :)

Can I get a shiny Bulbasaur (Box 1) and a shiny Squirtle, also on box 1 for your Sunday Giveaway?

Sorry, you'll have to read the rules and get in on the give away tomorrow!!

Sorry every one, I have not been here lately, but will be back tomorrow for my Sunday Shiny GiveAway on my 4th Gen. game!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I do and would =)
For the giveaway, could I get the spiritomb in box 17 please!
HeartGold FC = 5329 3796 9048

Thank goodness!! :laugh:
But you know you can get 2 right??

Edit: Don't use the FC in my sig please, it changed, sorry!!

Edit: Don't use the FC in my sig please, it changed, sorry!!
It's 3826 1796 4191

Last edited:
Back