• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
The problem with catching Shiny Lunatones when you have Sapphire is that your most likely going to get a Shiny Golbat first, there is about a 1/3 chance of getting a Lunatone. I currently have 29 Lunatones, but I'm not catching anymore, I'm saving the last space for the shiny.​

That's exactly what happened to me when I was hunting Lunatone. I ended up running into a Shiny Golbat first lol. I continued to hunt it anyways and got my Shiny Lunatone within the same month :)

I also caught a shiny in the safari zone, a Nidorina. It was purely random, was looking for a tauros for the dex. Never has anything been so nerve wracking then to see it break out of the first 2 safari balls I chucked at it. 3rd was the charm and it stayed put.

Anyways been kinda busy with family and friends over for Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, haven't had much time to SR so I've been only doing Turtwig on Plat. with no results of course :/ Be trying again tonight, come on blue earth turtle, SHINE!! Congrats to any new shinies and good luck everyone with their hunts! *off to play KSSU* lol I don't know how I'll make time to play Chrono Trigger DS when I get that @__@

Oh yeah forgot to mention, a friend of mine who's getting out hunting, has graciously decided to sell me their early JPN pearl so in a couple weeks I'll be able to SR for the 2 events from the e4 Glitch, yay!!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Tomorrow I'll

SR a lot for Zapdos. I'm gonna go with my Mom to the doctors so I'll have a lot of time to do it. :P

I'll see if I can take my camera with me just in case. :D

It'll be incredibly boring though cramped up in the car. -_-'

I might take my iPod too but it doesn't have any of my new music since my computer crashed a long time ago, etc. and I haven't installed iTunes since but I kinda want to now.

And don't even get me started on those YouTube Noobs.......... if you want details go to my profile and read me and SRkid's convo.

I think I'll let someone challenge ME first from now on, unless it's at a forum like here.
It's just too durn ridiculous.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i've been away again major problems with my computer(lil sister's friend gave us a virus which i just got rid of) bludycomicsinc well done one the roserade!!!

Years
Nice Steelix, that's what I'm doing in My English Pearl, with the tweaking glitch. I hope that I'll be able to get my hands on one of those someday!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
I found a random shiny graveller today while training monferno to level 36.

It used explosion :(

Aw man thats gotta suck :(

I havent really touched my DS for a while, been messing with psx emulator >.<
You know what? Im going to chain a certian pokemon to honor my cousins new pets! They're adorable ^.^
When I get home Im gonna start chaining for it asap.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
good job bludycomicsinc.

its been a long time since I had a shiny.

Hey guys! :O :D
just poppin my head in to say hi.
and I guess Im back.
well not back to shiny hunting, but back to PC...
although I might not be on like 24/7...
more like once a week or somethin... :P

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hey there Dill, it's been a while, glad to see you've decided to come around.

As for me, I'm still trying for Zapdos, but not too hard. I will be doing it a lot today though. It would be great to have it in my arsenal, as I have at least like 5 potential Pokemon battles in the near future, and 2 - 3 of them are going to be really, really tough.

The YouTube Noob closed their account, lol. I'm not going to let my guard down yet because today was the day we were supposed to battle, according to them. Or at least in one of the first few PMs.

I've been playing Wario Land: Shake It!, it's pretty good. I'm not gonna try and do all the missions.
I'll probably try to get all the treasures though.
It looks like it'll be a lot more challenging..

Good luck everyone

and sorry about recent bad luck with Graveller, another friend of mine saw a shiny patch in a chain of 12 Pinsir, and he used False Swipe twice and then it used Submission and died.

I wish Zapdos looked at least a little bit different in shiny form.... it looks more different in 3rd Gen... could've made it darker orange...but I don't mind...

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Hey guys,
I know I don't come around all that often...but I promise I'm still here working away on shinies....
Actually just yesterday I caught a Shiny Spinda....I really am pleased about it because I think Shiny Spinda look great!
I would also like to say gratz to everyone who got new shinies!
Also it sucks about the random shiny graveller using explosion.... =(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Congrats on catching the shiny Spinda Tabatha they are so cute :D. And congrats to everyone else who have caught shinies recently.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Looks like things have settled back down and are running smoothly here again. V(^_^)V

Congratulations to the new catches! *throws confetti*

I've been hunting, and raising things at random, but there is nothing fun to update about. I did get an Xbox 360 though, yay. (I only have 1 game though, any one want to recommend a good game or two?) And I've been going to Pokeplushies at random times, I've noticed a lot of people here are adding them to their sigs. *points to her sig, giggles*

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
LDD, hi ... haven't seen you in a while ... the What's up ? question seems needless :P
OH yeah ... I evolved golbat :P and that's pretty much everything. and ... and I won't be posting here for 1 month for sure, because I'm going to be a scriptwriter in our most famous TV show - if you'd like to see - slavishow . com
there was a ... i cant figure out the word right now ?!?! but it was like a contest for people between 18 and 35 lasting 1 month with tasks every 2 days. and ... they chose me and now I'm going to the capital city, to work for them for a month, getiing payd every day, and in the end only 2 or 3 people will get a contract ... so ... yeah ... sorry :P
see ya in late november :P bye

Years
Hey guys, nothing new yet, but I am thinking about Soft Resetting for a shiny Giratina for Platinum, because I just love the shiny Origin Form! It's... *sniffle*BEAUTIFUL*sniffle*
lol
But I do think it looks awesome, so yeah...

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2009
Can I have some tips on chaining beacause chaining just isn't working for me

Years
Can I have some tips on chaining beacause chaining just isn't working for me
There's a warning. I'll let a co-owner instill it though, since I don't wanna get in trouble.

Nothing yet, but that's because I haven't gotten the Nat. Dex yet. I will in about half an hour though. I don't know if I'm going to go for Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, or more of Uxie. Good luck peeps.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2009
help do you know how to soft reset I dont can someone help me to learn how to soft reset

Back