• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Until I cause a paradox, causing millions of Chimchar, Piplup and Grovyle to appear all over the timeline. I take the Shaymin during the confusion, and leave you to deal with the paradox's mess. ;)

OT: Two hundredth post!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hah! Dialga! Roar of Time! The paradox is cleared due to the time distortion. And then, I use Teleport which is from Alakazam...and warped to where you were hiding. And...Shadow Force by Giratina! You fall to the Distortion World, and I take the Shaymin and warp to a green planet with stars in its surface when seen in space.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Grabs Shaymin and burns down the green planet with Charizard.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Whaaa...Keron can't be burnt! And due to that...your failed attempt to burn Keron only creates a big-time fog in the entire district of Keron. My Staraptor uses Defog and calls for many more from the Pokemon world. And Keron is now fog-free! I ask Staraptor to thank the other Staraptor, allow them to leave, and fly me to your Charizard. Right there, I call Zekrom to Bolt Strike it. And Bang! Bang! Bang! It falls. And you do. You let go of the Shaymin. I take it, and head towards Japan. There, I ask for help from a Keronian platoon to hide it for me.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The platoon takes it. You are certain you have Shaymin.
2 hours earlier...

RAINY GARDEN OF FIRE: Soon, Shaymin! We'll be in Japan!
*Shaymin falls off of Zekrom, RGoF doesn't notice*
An Altaria flies by, holding a rabid wild animal that looks like a Shaymin.
*Drops rabid, diseased animal on Zekrom, flies off. RGoF is still oblivious*

2 Hours Later...
You recieve a call that the platoon was killed by the wild animal you gave htem, and that it wasn't Shaymin.

RGoF: Then...where's the real Shaymin?!

*at the bottom of the ocean that Zekrom was flying over*

SHAYMIN: Shay?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
This platoon...no wonder they have F-rank disguises. Fine.
Me: Shurara! Find a creature for me, will you? One that has flowers on its back.
Shurara: Affirmative. Found it in the Pacific Ocean.
Me: Seriously...Fine. Zekrom! Take me there! To the Pacific Ocean we go!

Me: Gah! What's this fog? Zekrom! Bolt Strike, please...

BZZZT!

Me: N-not to me...Now I smell like fried chicken...Thanks...t-to you...

I fall down to the Pacific Ocean. Later on, I'm surely dead. Uh, corrupted. I'm alive, but in the Distortion World. Shaymin is there too. And then Giratina was there...

Me: S-shaymin? Heeey, come here! You too, Giratina.
Giratina: Yes?
Me: Can you get me out of here? But don't land me in the Pacific Ocean!
Giratina: Affirmative. Down to Keron you go!
Me: Keron?

SHA-BLAM!

Me: Well, at least you're safe.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Well, now you can't see, because it's dark.

Then you hear hissing, because the clouds are full of Creepers, because Kcalb is making inter-universe portals again, and stuff blows up, and the Shaymin is launched into a giant flying shoe powered by Goombas. And I'm in the shoe. But the shoe stomps on all the Goombas and I have to dig my way to Opelucid City.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Me: Shaymin's in Opelucid, hm? Fine. Alakazam! Teleport, please!
Alakazam: Yes, sir!

ZOOM!

Me: Alright.
Zayphora: Shaymin's with me, and you won't get near it!
Me: As if! Reshiram! Come at me!

CRACK!

Me: R-Reshiram...It was simply a message to say...come t-to me. N-not squish me...W-what...ever...j-just...g-get Sh-shay...Urgh...
Reshiram: Shaymin? Alright then. You! Unhand Shaymin!
Zayphora: Gah! Reshiram...Fine! Here you go.
Me: S-Shaymin...
Reshiram: Oh, boy. You're badly hurt. Sorry. In return, let me get you to a hospital.

And so, Reshiram transported me to a hospital in Japan. And Shaymin is currently with me there.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
I send Hawekeye and Black Widow (who I have hypnotized thanks to my Bronzong!) to acquire Shaymin from you. They then board into the shield helicarrier *which I have also taken control of, thank you hypnosis!*, which has flown away.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
That thing you just said...was simply warped down to the Distortion World accidentally when Dialga wanted to visit Giratina. I took advantage! I asked Giratina to open the portal and I asked Alakazam to Teleport me to the portal, which gets me inside the Distortion World. Then, I'd sneak into that thing you said and snatched the Shaymin. For your Hypnosis...once the thing you stated got inside the Distortion World, the Hypnosis effect gets negated. Afterward, I went out and suddenly found myself in Ever Grande City...I was found by Steven who was going out for a long time...he made me the temporary Champion of Hoenn due to that...and right now, I would be awaiting challengers in Ever Grande City and Shaymin will be the ultimate challenge for the foes, knowing that it IS legendary! xD

Zayphora

Years
Unfortunately, a giant snake swallows the sun and everyone spazzes our, only to realize that it's just Youngster Joey making enourmous finger puppets to troll you with. While you all freak out, I come riding in on Keldeo, and grab Shaymin. Unfortunately, i accidentally blow up a small lake when I land in Sinnoh, at which point Cyrus comes out of nowhere and starts telling me off because that's his job, dang it! So I hide in a cave and use my powers of awesomeness to block the doorway with a giant frog.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Cynthia: Hey! We need your help!
Me: What? Is this about the whole lake thing?
Cynthia: Yes...you need to reverse it! You're the only one that can summon Dialga, right? That's why we need your help!
Me: I can only do so if I would be in the place where I should be in the past!
Cynthia: Good grief...
Me: Good grief?! That's my line!
Cynthia: No, it isn't. Anyways, you have your Alakazam, right?
Me: Riiight. Alakazam! Teleport us to the destroyed lake of Sinnoh!

ZOOM!

Me: Now we're here. Dialga! Turn back the time here!

ZOOM!

Zayphora: Now to...
Me: You...Shaymin...Give it to me!
Zayphora: No way!
Me: Oh yeah?! Dialga! Strut your stuff!

ZOOM!

Zayphora: Whoooaaa!

ZOOM!

Me: Great...Now, come with me, Shaymin...Dialga! Take us back without freeing Zayphora from your little time trap.

ZOOOOOOOOM!

Cynthia: Good, you're back!
Me: Yeah...by the way, can you take this Shaymin for me?
Cynthia: Yes, I can.
Me: Now, I have to get back to...
Steven: Hoenn, right?
Me: Steven...you went out to Sinnoh?

Zayphora

Years
I'm in...New York? Yes, New York, and...wait. Is that Looker over there? Yeah. Oh look, he's got his phone booth. Hey, Looker! Dialga and some troll sent me back in time, so could you help me out...OH CRAP A WEEPING ANGEL!!! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

...The Weeping Angel is drunk and accidentally sends us back to the present, to an uncharted cave in Hoenn where you made your stronghold. Looker uses his magic lazy power to conveniently make the whole cave disappear, except for the Shaymin. As Looker goes off to battle genocidal trash cans, I fly away with the Shaymin on a giant Creeper, all the way to a secret room in the Aether. Wait a minute. Minecraft in Pokemon?! MISSINGNO!! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!?!

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I strike down your Staraptor with my Magnezone's Zap Cannon and retrieve the shaymin from your burnt corpse!

I'm taking him to Team Galactic!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Lol, I volt tackle the machine and release Shaymin, the machine overpowers, cracks and explodes and you die. I take off again to the Sky Pillar.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
There, you find a boy who has no love in his life whatsoever. He has been cursed somehow, and hasn't met a loving woman yet. You realize that when you landed on Spear Pillar, Dialga sent you back in time!
PRESENT:
DARKPOKEBALL: Pikakitten! NOOO, DID DIALGA JUST VAPORIZE YOU?!
SHAYMIN: Shay?
DARKPOKEBALL: I shall guard this Shaymin eternally as it was your final possession! *cries*

PAST:
BOY: ...
PIKAKITTEN: Oh no...this guy...I can feel he wants to slaughter me.
*BOY walks up closer*
PIKAKITTEN: Unless...*puts on woman costume* I love you, little boy!
BOY: EWW, pedo.
PIKAKITTEN: But...But...I...
BOY: Whatever. I'm outta here!
PIKAKITTEN: How do I get back to the present now?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I said Sky Pillar. I fly away on Rayquaza to Kanto. You are stuck in a time paradox. However, you escape because while I was in Orre I made friends with Celebi who I sent to help you.

Back