• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
Hi guys, I'm Elixir. I made a thread, but I just wanted to pop in here and say hi to everyone! :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. The community seems lovely.

Years
What's up everyone! Welcome to PC. So many new members calls for a cute smiley! (★^O^★) Glad a lot of you guys have made intro threads already and have been welcomed personally to the forum. :)

PokeHacks11, you'll find all the information you need and more over at our Emulation board! There are a lot of hackers popping in every day so finding someone who can help you out won't be too much of a problem. There's a wonderful little thread called team recruitment where you can recruit helpers to assist with your game; why not check that out, yeah?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys, I'm Elixir. I made a thread, but I just wanted to pop in here and say hi to everyone! :)

Your avatar and siggy is so adorable! Skyla is so pretty :D

Welcome aboard. You will defo enjoy it here, like Cirny mentioned, don't hesitate to ask any questions. She's always around to help out & stuff, as well as many of us experienced members here too. <3

Years

Hi again Elixir and welcome, nice to see Skyla fans around.

Like what Megan said above me, don't hesitate to contact Cirno or any other staff members if you need help because their job after all does involve helping people, and there's also the more experienced members such as Megan and myself who may also lend a hand too.

I do hope to see you stick around as an active member because you seem very friendly indeed!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Hey there Elixir and welcome!! Yeah never be afraid to contact the staff members here cause thy're not intimidating at all. And if you ever want to talk with someone, feel free to send a VM or PM on my profile!

HallowTrainer

Emerald Archer
Years
Hello everyone, I kinda just joined yesterday and thought this would be a great place to start to get to know some of the people here. I'm a bit shy at times but I hope I can get used to this place ^_^

Years
Hello everyone, I kinda just joined yesterday and thought this would be a great place to start to get to know some of the people here. I'm a bit shy at times but I hope I can get used to this place ^_^

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. <3 I understand being shy since I was that way for a few months when I first joined but you'll get into the swing of things pretty fast on PC. If you're ever in doubt, talk to me since I'm an expert on shyness, baha. :D; Hope you have an amazing time on PokeCommunity, Hallow!

Years
You'll very well get used to this place and love it! :D Welcome to PC, Hallow~! n_n I'm Zach and it's nice to meet you! I didn't talk much when I first joined but I just got very active this year and I've been here for 3! Hop you enjoy it here! :)

Years

Hi there, and welcome to PC!

My good buddies Cirno and Zach have already welcomed you, but that won't stop me from welcoming you too. Like what Zach said, you will definitely love PC because we have a wide range of topics to discuss and people who you can meet. I'm Hikari (that's not my real name though) and I do hope to see you around the forums!

Years
Hi I'm Dabootyswag and if that is to inappropriate then just call me David. I'm new on this site but from what I've seen so far, it's a good site full of good people. More about me I'm 15 and I live in fresno California. I'm always lookin to make a good friend

Years
Hi I'm Dabootyswag and if that is to inappropriate then just call me David. I'm new on this site but from what I've seen so far, it's a good site full of good people. More about me I'm 15 and I live in fresno California. I'm always lookin to make a good friend

'Sup David! I think your username is totally fine but I'll go with David since it's easier for me to remember. n~n; Glad to see you're enjoying things here so far! You're quite lucky to be in California though gosh.. I'd love to go and perhaps live there myself some day. One of my friends is really pushing me to check out San Francisco, haha.

Anyways, have an amazing time and let a staff member know if you ever need any help! :)

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
Oh Cali, the land of cheesey movies and even cheesier adult ones. Hi dabootyswag, your name isn't inappropriate at all! Everyone appreciates a good booty, especially if it got SWAG Yo. Mmmmmm. We get tourism commercials here depicting Cali as full of happy people, sunny beaches and fantastic mountains but i'm guessing it's mostly just arid land and unemployment. I heard your public school year got slashed by 20 days because you they couldn't afford to run them. It'd be really weird going to an American school, given how stereotyped the different tiers of social class are and also you get fed cheeseburgers in a cafeteria and don't wear uniforms... We do wear uniforms and bring our own lunch to school and eat it in the playground :D

I'm going to see if you have an introduction thread and post in it now cause you seem cool :P
EDIT: Oh, it got closed for abundant amounts of swag, nevermind. I'll add you on Skype though.

Uh...what was that about?
I'm pretty sure America isn't the only country with stereotypes & non-uniform schools.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cali isn't all about the swag or the movies. It's about the beaches and the nice weather. Sadly I live in the desert part of it and it...kinda sucks and I am willing to move out of state to experience something new. :D

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
I'm pretty sure most 1st world countries do have uniforms, if not in primary school then definitely in high school. And your stereotypes are deeply ingrained in entertainment & the media, much moreso than say a Russian school, there's a very strong idea of what the culture is in the schools and the society overall. Not to say everything you see or read is accurate but there's a base for everything. Anywaayyyy...

Unless you go to a private school, most schools around here don't have uniforms, not even for high school. I believe it should be left that way, personally. Uniforms are bleh.
But sadly yes most of our country is dominated by pop culture. But that's not to say other countries can't be like that too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well I have a PC friend that lives in Ohio, but we both want to move to either Bristol or Talladega if we ever decide to room together. :D Australia sounds niiiiiiice though! I'd die listening to the most amazing accent ever! <3

Susanville...that's up in northern cali. My dad is in northern cali right now on a business trip...he might pass by there when he goes to Reno this weekend.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there Erika! Erika is my favorite Grass-type gym leader! I love her soooo much <33 Welcome aboard to the forums. I know you will have a wonderful time here, and stick around!~

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Hi there! I (Posting right now...) am Billy The Bum. (On YOUTUBE...)

My buddy riplez will also poszt on this account so we will let you
know who is posting!

I know this is sudden but I need help with a mod!

I'm working on a series I call: Pokemon Legends.

Right now I'm on game one: War Of Gods

If you could help me out piz let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back