• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Sorry everyone that wants to trade, I haven't been on in a while, or even been playing pokemon. There was an emergency in my family and i had to help while their in the hospital.

@kilese do you have a sceptile

Yep :) but i could give it to you as treecko if you wanted

I can offer Duskull, Cacnea, Chimchar, and Piplup for Nidoran F, Paras, Poliwag, and Shellder.

I already have chimchar and piplup, but besides that, sure :)

i got my shiny metagross from the giant chasm but i give it away. it was a pain in the butt that i have to use all of my ultra balls and one master ball on it (i even weaken it!!) anyways, i like to trade too. the starter pokemon though from 1st 2nd 3rd generation (except for chikorita which is the pokemon i got for trading metagross). i will give you one of my legends and pokemon you dont got.

So you'd like all starter pokemon besides chikorita?

Last edited:

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
LF: any shinies that you may be willing to trade. also look at my wishlist below vvvvvv :)
OF: ANY starter pokemon EVER :) i also have eevees and zoruas :) PM me

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
nah i already got a meganium already because i traded the shiny metagross for it. im trying to find a other shiny metagross while training my swellow on audinos

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
nah i already got a meganium already because i traded the shiny metagross for it. im trying to find a other shiny metagross while training my swellow on audinos

Well my friend that traded that metagross just told me its probably hacked, so i don't think you want it anymore. i just found that out.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
wait, he is the owner of that chikorita i got? that metagross i found wasn't hacked but a real thing. i no you don't believe this but i found him at the giant chasm, training against audinos. then suddenly he came. i found 3 shiny pokemon during my playthrough. i found a shiny patrat 2 days after i buy pokemon black, a shiny zebstrika (idk before or after) the 6th gym leader and after i caught kyrum and during my training on audinos i found metagross and i caught him with a master ball (he wasted all of my pokeballs but still worth getting him).

what weird is that everytime i train on audinos when im totally upset, my mood changes when i found those shinies. i told my friends on psn (playstation network) and friends in real life, they were shocked and think im "lucky" for getting those shinies.

tell your friend, had he ever give away a chikorita for it, if he did, tell him who was his previous trainer.

Last edited:
Years
I'm looking for all the starters from all generations minus Snivy. What do you want for them (please PM me)?

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
o ok, that not mine then. i found it in giant chasm during training. im looking for a other one though. you like to trade since your here? it was a rare pokemon (grass shaking tells it a rare pokemon).

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Sorry people i've been going to all sorts of college stuff lately, and there was a family emergency. Sorry I haven't answered =[

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
any chance i could get a pikachu and syther? pick something of my thread that intrests you (sorry about celibi not being there)

Could I get a water stone? I need one baaad, lol. I'll give you both a pikachu and a scyther for one.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I'm interested in all of the Legendaries I don't have in my Thread, please CMT Legend for Legend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back