• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
can someone tell me where the move tutor is? i've looked pretty much everywhere -_-

the move releaner is in the city where you get your bike from

its best to take fully evolved pokemon to it, since they can learn a few moves from it which it doesnt learn from levelling up

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@fallkitten- that's a bug because your aren't supposed to leave the area yet there are no Pokemon centers to return to, and it doesn't bring you to the healing machine (Also your fighting a god that wants to destroy the world losing is not an option). Also it is not required to break all of Arceus's plates, You can beat it with plates still on it you just have to be lucky, after you break the first plate you stand a chance of hitting Arceus.

@setojim there is no move tutor, however there is a move relearner as stated by Amarj3

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I habve another question.When I reached green creature whish name is rayquaza i saw a little flashing fire/It was a dimension ..what is it?What happens if I enter?What it that dimension?Who lives here?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I'll answer it in spoilers as it's a game secret.

Spoiler:

Can someone tell me where the mewtwo event on ex is cuz I'm stuck and also does the raptor ball work like the master ball?
Yes, it does, I threw it at a level 83 mismagius in the shadow dimension and it caught it perfectly.

(of course, now That I caught all the legendaries,I have nothing to use It on.)

Oh, and fallkitten, beware. the shadow dimension is hectic!

Edit: Can anyone tell me what the dots underwater near mossdeep and the cave it leads to is for?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
where i can find a starly, elekid, gible and buizel? and how i evolve eevee into leafeon? i'm on the 6th gym
by the way, this is a really good game

Omn

Moogle King
Years
hey if you guys are talking about the raptor ball where do you get

And i also discovered any new way to train your pokemon
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
where i can find a starly, elekid, gible and buizel? and how i evolve eevee into leafeon? i'm on the 6th gym
by the way, this is a really good game

I still don't get it, how do i evolve my level 54 electabuzz???

Evolution guide posted by Wichu earlier

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
also here is the pokemon location guide posted by Wichu

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
where i can get the magnet? and how i do to trade it?

GAH!!! Major Bug!!! On the newest one, when the Deoxys event triggers, you are stuck to the wall and can't move.
i'm stuck there too...someone knows someway to make it move?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Get a heart scale, have an electric pokemon in your first party and took to the item guy at daystraitport

you can trade it at the trade centre

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
For those stuck at the Deoxys event, could you post a screenshot? That would help me find the bug. I suspect it's related to the fix I made to the event system (in the older version, Player Touch events couldn't be triggered from the left).

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
The standard button layout is arrow keys for movement and selection, C as "A" and X as "B" (X also brings up the menu). Spacebar also functions like C, as does Enter. F5 can be used for using selected items in your Key Items list. Shift can be held to speed up the game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
where is font folder in windows ? omg i cant found it :(((

ok i got it, nvm :P but how to make game screen Huge ? game screen is so SMALL! :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
i got this error message :
The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
RPGCache:52:in `load_bitmap'
RPGCache:92:in `character'
Sprite_Character:43:in `update_or'
PerspectiveTilemap:398:in `shadow_update'
Shadow:168:in `update'
PerspectiveTilemap:394:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:144:in `initialize'
Spriteset_Map:53:in `new'
Spriteset_Map:53:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
Spriteset_Map:52:in `each'
Spriteset_Map:52:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
AnimationSprite:42:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:206:in `initialize'
Scene_Map:54:in `new'
Scene_Map:54:in `updateSpritesets'
Scene_Map:52:in `each'
Scene_Map:52:in `updateSpritesets'
Scene_Map:109:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'

and my save got deleted! on main screen my name number of badges and pokemon in pokedex is the same and time is a 00:00 and when i press continue a new game starts ! my pokemons are lost... i spend 20 hours playing this...

Back