• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thanks Chris/Sem...

now, Keyrin better explain these things to me clearly.
I already sent her a PM in serebii.
If Momiji approves, then no problem.
If not then I can ask some spriters to make new ones then. :\

Though this is a serious matter, for I wish not to steal anything from anyone, I will try to clear my name from this event.

Anyways, beta testing is still in process.
I will try and beta test it myself, just to save more time.

That would be all.

Don't name that guy (Hermes) Keryin anymore.

He's now Hermes.

I wouldn't believe if Hermes really would steal sprites from Momo.

He's a nice guy, and stealing Momo's sprites is

almost impossible.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Don't name that guy (Hermes) Keryin anymore.

He's now Hermes.

I wouldn't believe if Hermes really would steal sprites from Momo.

He's a nice guy, and stealing Momo's sprites is

almost impossible.

yes, yes...
I jumped to conclusions which really shouldn't be necessary, so Keyrin/Keyris/Hermes/etc.., I am so sorry. :\
Anyways, if Momiji declines my request for using them, Hermes will resprite them.

Also, I have received some reports from my beta testers.
And whoo-hoo, they're having a wonderful time with the high-leveld bosses. xD
I'm so evil. :badsmile:
Oh well...
I may decrease their levels a bit, depends on the flow of time. ;)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
And whoo-hoo, they're having a wonderful time with the high-leveld bosses. xD
I'm so evil. :badsmile:

Yes... yes you are... ;) Sometimes it's better not to be the beta tester, 'cos you can just sit back, watch them suffer and then reap the benefits. :badsmile: MWHAHAHAHAA!!

That aside, I'm glad to see the patch progressing nicely. :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
NVM I beat the game lol Jagold the Guru that knows everything! and Vurtual World ftw even though i have no idea wat it's for....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
First of all, I have to say that while other's Fakemon's often come out very amateur-esque, yours are top quality almost all the time! I'm hoping for all the old ones + more in LoG! Great work!^^

Then I have two questions. First:
1. Once the Poke-"Nets" become available, will you be able to rebattle old Pokémon like Regice and Angeallen that you already faced in the past, to recruit them?
2. Will my old save file work with the upcoming, final Beta?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I encountered a glitch recently. I don't know if anybody reported this before, cause I didn't have time to look through 50 pages of posts. However, when battling the Pokemon Hunters for the first time, my Pikachu fainted during the battle with Hunter J. I beat her and afterwards, she petrified Chikorita and Torchic. She was about to go for Pikachu and... the screen went black (remaining that way). Why?

Edit: Tried again. Pikachu didn't faint. Screen still went black and froze. :(

Edit2: Looked around in earlier posts and found the solution. Other people with the same problem, press A repedeatly (Z on keyboard).

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'll start beta testing tomorrow...
I am really sleepy now...

I am very busy every Sunday(which is tomorrow), but I am sure I can make 'time' to beta test it.

Don't worry.., we'll bring some updates soon. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hi again, Time! I just had to say... while your hack is the greatest I currently know of, there is still one thing that bothers me sick! I am dead tired of having to start every single mission from Sinister Woods over and over again! Can't there be a World Map or something instead? (I've only just finished Chapter1, so if this is fixed during Chapter 2 or 3, then my apologies).

Somethings odd. It's happened three times now. I just finished the first Training with the Guild and I went for my next mission. Steelix tells me to train in Sector 1 and... the game freezes. 30 seconds later I wake up in the land of the dead. I go to be resurrected and it freezes again. 30 seconds later I'm back in the land of the dead where I started. Infinite loop. What's going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Somethings odd. It's happened three times now. I just finished the first Training with the Guild and I went for my next mission. Steelix tells me to train in Sector 1 and... the game freezes. 30 seconds later I wake up in the land of the dead. I go to be resurrected and it freezes again. 30 seconds later I'm back in the land of the dead where I started. Infinite loop. What's going on?

It's most likely that you bad patched the Ruby Rom.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Beta Testing Update

I am currently beta testing the final beta together with my brothers. We are now currently facing Angeallen, and so far, we have discovered a number of tile errors so far.

Also, here's a little video as we were beta testing. :P

First Boss Battle.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Well, a MUGS Rom to me is an unstable rom,

so that's why there are some glitches I don't find but Time does.

But on the intro page, it says you have to use the MUGS Rom. I've tried another, and it was all glitchy after I patched.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I am currently beta testing the final beta together with my brothers. We are now currently facing Angeallen, and so far, we have discovered a number of tile errors so far.

Also, here's a little video as we were beta testing. :P

First Boss Battle.

Wow. Benevolent Wings has a powerful Rescue Team.

I was wondering, how can three completely different people can play on a same

computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back