• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Very pretty screenshot~

As usual I love the water style and the transition from the grass to the water looks awesome. Gotta say I can't wait to see more environment screens from Turquoise!

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
11500216.png

Hmm.. a screenshot of using the Ocarina to play Saria's Song in my new fangame :D
Tell me what you think.

-PP

Years
Lookin' good, Chris. ;)
Although, if you're making a Pokémon game, shouldn't you be using a Pokémon font and windowskin?

Anywho, I have a screen of my own. Bit outdated, but oh well. :P

capture023.png

What are those Taillows doing there? ;D

Those tiles amaze me Cilerba <3

Atomic Reactor

Hey everyone, I haven't posted for a long time haha.
I'm sure no one really cares though XD
Anyway, here's a little screenie i wanted to show off from a game i've been working on and off of for the last year and a half haha.
testtt.png

Any comments or critique would be appreciated!
Oh, and credit to tImE for the backsprite :)

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Looks great, man.
Only thing I'd suggest would be making the battle bases pixelated instead of blurred like that.
Other than that, it looks good.

Atomic Reactor

Eh, i've tried pixelated and didn't like it. I like this look a lot better.
It looks better in the forest and cave backgrounds :)

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Hey everyone, I haven't posted for a long time haha.
I'm sure no one really cares though XD
Anyway, here's a little screenie i wanted to show off from a game i've been working on and off of for the last year and a half haha.
testtt.png

Any comments or critique would be appreciated!
Oh, and credit to tImE for the backsprite :)

Oh gosh.

I think I might have to redo that sprite.
Never realized it looked so bad in-battle. XD

Everything else look really slick though.
Love the HUD!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Two preliminary screen shots of my Subway System

Saffron Station [EDITED, Bridge fixed]:

Spoiler:

Inside the train:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Player in the train INGAME:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
@Sichlor: Just one thing I should note for you; in the first screen the bridge over the train isn't drawn according to perspective. Basically to backwards stairs at the north need to be shorter than the ones at the south because they are on a different incline. Extend the flat area one tile north and consequently shorten the backwards stairs by one.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
@Sichlor: Just one thing I should note for you; in the first screen the bridge over the train isn't drawn according to perspective. Basically to backwards stairs at the north need to be shorter than the ones at the south because they are on a different incline. Extend the flat area one tile north and consequently shorten the backwards stairs by one.
Thanks, thats the kind of criticism that is generally wanted! =D

I fixed it and it looks a lot better now. (edited my previous post)

Atomic Reactor

@Crazyninjaguy: that looks really good dude. You're actually adding more to he town then just new tiles. I lovethe ledges you added. The bottom screen looks great too. Can't wait to see more :)

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
just something that is being worked on.
sidequestscreen.png

this is a screen of a side-quest, were you go get a bunny, for a kid.
anyways enjoy.
flamemaster~

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Here's just a small event from my other game, which is being developed in RPG Maker VX. I've removed the both the events, as I just wanted to display the map. I'm quite happy with the way it came out, and thanks to the feedback I've gotten on other forums, this is what it turned into.

upda.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back