• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well... i think i already did a shiny sneazel dance, so what kind of stupid A** answer is that to our coolest member? hmmm?

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
You know, I really outta report you both. *Puts on a police cap* You're lucky I've been payed off *Takes an extra stack of cash from SkinnyGreenMan, gives him the normal goods and looks at Ryan and some power ranger loving member named [Insert "marillmonster2000" here.] sheesh.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Well, at least I know if he was going to dance to it or not
badteeth.gif

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Jirachi WM 3000 said:
How do you get into shiny pokemon battles. HOW DO YOU GET INTO POKEMON BATTLES ANYWAY!!!

:\ Perhaps I'm not sure what you mean... In order to get into a battle with a pokemon, you must do one of the following:

A: Use the move Sweet Scent outside of battle, but in an area where pokemon appear

B: Walk around in tall Grass, most Caves, a Desert, Surf on Water, or anywhere else pokemon dwell.

C: Certian pokemon show up on the map, and enter a battle when you talk to them, or something similar. Examples: Snorlax, Articuno, Rayquaza, Groudon, Deoxys, Lugea, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Kekleon, Sudowoodo, Moltress.

Hope that helped :\ .

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it's a chameleon pokemon. it's pretty weird. i think it may only been in ruby and sapphire.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Kekleon can be obtained in Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. It's found in Route 118, 119, 120, 121, and 123, I think. You can also get it with the Devon Scope in several places, including Route 120.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Yeah, you can join, just as long as you search for shinies...

To the Founders/Co-Founders: We really need to update this members list... I wouldn't mind incorporating it into my post (the second one), but then it would need to be removed from Aaryn's, because the list there is outdated... If Aaryn were on just long enough to remove that and the Poll from this thread, things wouldn't be so confusing for the new members...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Noooo! That didn't just happen!!!

I was running around in the cave before the E-4 on my Saphire and was attacked by a shiny Golbat, brought out a weaker Pokemon to catch it and what happens? Critical Hit! Knocked it out. Augh! Not all that upsetting as to what happened next... oddly in my game I got a second chance at a Shiny when I missed the first, about two Pokemon later I ran into a Shiny Lairon. Want to know what happened? IT USED ROAR!!! Noooo! That didn't just happen!!! Why oh why? That's so wrong! *starts crying*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Tough luck Lady Demoonica, better luck with your next shiny battle. Anyways, as you know, I've already revoked my posistion as a co-founder, leaving RSGH5 or Ryan the sole founder of this place, since it is evident that Aaryn no longer comes around. I do wish you luck on capturing shinies all, this will most likely be my last post as I plan to abandon my habit of sitting on the computer doing meaningless activities all day and start to put more effort in real world situations, such as school and social events. The Shiny Hunters club is doing fine, just as it should be doing, I do indeed wish you luck with all of your events, and hope that in the near future you can get the changes that you find neccesary to preserve the club. Contact an Admin maybe and plea to them your case, they might do something about it. Have a good future Ryan, SkinnyGreenMan, and the rest of you, I hope you live your life to your pleasement and stay away from anything that might alter your path for the worse. Good day, good bye everyone~Pazz.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
cani be a member ive had pokemon ruby 2 weeks now and i was in victory cave on my 30th hour and i got a shiny haryama and 1 night later i got a shiny golbat

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
smithy.boy said:
cani be a member ive had pokemon ruby 2 weeks now and i was in victory cave on my 30th hour and i got a shiny haryama and 1 night later i got a shiny golbat

Yeah, you can join.

*wishes we had a members list*

I'll update the dex again...

PazzKat said:
Tough luck Lady Demoonica, better luck with your next shiny battle. Anyways, as you know, I've already revoked my posistion as a co-founder, leaving RSGH5 or Ryan the sole founder of this place, since it is evident that Aaryn no longer comes around. I do wish you luck on capturing shinies all, this will most likely be my last post as I plan to abandon my habit of sitting on the computer doing meaningless activities all day and start to put more effort in real world situations, such as school and social events. The Shiny Hunters club is doing fine, just as it should be doing, I do indeed wish you luck with all of your events, and hope that in the near future you can get the changes that you find neccesary to preserve the club. Contact an Admin maybe and plea to them your case, they might do something about it. Have a good future Ryan, SkinnyGreenMan, and the rest of you, I hope you live your life to your pleasement and stay away from anything that might alter your path for the worse. Good day, good bye everyone~Pazz.

Goodbye PazzKat, and good luck in your future, and your life. If, by some odd chance, you happen to find another shiny, come back to tell us about it, okay?

Back