• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

F O R S A K E N ― [M] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
The IC Thread is up!

Now, Humans make their posts first, and then the angels follow their Humans as per usual.

The plot begins with each character going about their every day life. If you'd like to have your characters run into each other, you can ask in this thread or message the user.

Have fun!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
If anyone is interested in running into Kyle just let me know.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Joey could run into Kyle as Olivia if you wanted. :)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
:) works for me. He put him outside of the Thunderbirds Hockey Arena although I could have him run into Josiah later on in the day. I planned on having him ditch the arena anyways XD

Khawill

<3
Years
I feel sorta bad for Tacent, though I think that was a good first post. I don't think anybody will interact with him.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Well, as I have yet to write my post, Joey could run into Tancent and Amanda into Kyle. I'm not entirely sure where my character is at the moment. :)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Okeydokey, I'll be posting ASAP. :) Thanks Khawill. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back