• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
4.5/10. I don't really like the actual content of the signature (advertisement + random eggs), however the nice centring/neatness saves it from getting a lower score.

Years
Ah, you changed it. I like the sleekness, and neatness. Why is the bottom part of it centered, and the rest isn't? 6/10

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
7/10

It's neat, I think it looks nice, but I also think that it could look better. Don't know how exactly... but I know it could. :3

-----

Anyways, I just changed my signature, after trying a million times because my computer was acting up... so, I kinda wanted to know what some others thought about it~ /Hopes it gets good rating.

Years
I like the image itself. I don't recognize the game pictures, which is it from? The 3D one?

Way too many links though.

7/10

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yep, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, or KH 3D.
The link thing did come to mind when I made the signature... well, if I ever manage to stop joining RPs, the number of links shall decrease~

ANYWAYS... 7/10

It's simple and nice looking, but since it's simple it also lacks a certain amount of excitement. Nice though.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I like everything except the links, but there are so many links that it detracts a lot. 5.9/10.
Without the roleplay links I would have given a really high score, but you know that's just my taste of course. :)

Why is the bottom part of it centered, and the rest isn't?
I've gotten this question a few times before. In my opinion the top part looks awful centred, and the bottom part looks flat-out terrible left-aligned.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I might have done it differently if more than one space was allowed on this site, but I have to go all or nothing so I just let them go their separate ways. :3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
6/10

It is humorous, I'll give it that, but beyond that, nothing to cool there. :\

Spoiler:

I might have done it differently if more than one space was allowed on this site, but I have to go all or nothing so I just let them go their separate ways. :3

I just wanna throw out there, that I think that looks great. >__>

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Sonic running around is something everyone can enjoy! :3 Also good CSS. 7.5/10

I just wanna throw out there, that I think that looks great. >__>
The Pokémon's type is on its own line and thus must be even with the first line (the index number, name and species name) to avoid being a fifth wheel. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10
I like it, but again it's too tall imo. You should try this to shorten it aaaand keep the thing separated though!

Spoiler:

not expecting a good score at all for my current sig. just posting to help actually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back