• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
He is a ghost.... Oooooh.... *Waves hands in a scary like motion*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I suppose we will see what happens with those two.

Yea, everyone just ignore Typh's post for now and carry on as usual.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, seeing as that was Typh's second post, he must just be a total noob that has no idea how roleplays function. Either way, his post would automatically become void anyway.

Now, let's see how I'm going to jump into this action. Hmm . . .

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Yeah what's up with Typh? I saw you sent him a VM, SV, and yet he continues to post. Anyway, welcome anyone who joined in the last month or so. I have been a little too busy to check out the ooc really, but I should be a little more active now.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, sent SV another VM about him. We might need Skymin to get on this and delete those posts he made.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I sent Skymin a VM to delete Typh's post when she gets a chance. Everyone, just carry on as usual I guess.

Just informing you that I'll be posting fairly soon, just wanted to give a few others a chance to finish their posts., including Nakuzami's intro and Claire* and Garet's joint post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, just letting you know that this upcoming week is finals week. I probably won't be able to get much posting in during it, but after that, I'll be on winter break, so my activity should pick up! Until then, hang tight. I may be able to get one post in before then, but no promises.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Just informing you that I'll be posting fairly soon, just wanted to give a few others a chance to finish their posts., including Nakuzami's intro and Claire* and Garet's joint post.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'll do that today, lol.
//no idea why I haven't already done so. You have permission to shoot me if necessary, lol.

EDIT: Okay, posted. My first roleplay post in FOREVER. I hope it wasn't too lackluster, lol.
Now, I'm off to get some sleep. My eyes are beginning to ache. @_@

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posting. I'm finally done with finals so I should be able to get a post in this weekend and get us moving again!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@hereto- I've never actually removed you from the RP, so feel free to catch up on reading, go ahead and post, and you're fine!

Working on a post for both sides. Hope to get that up soon, but I'm with the family now so it might take a bit longer. Again, sorry for the wait!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Is it okay for Ignus to go into the forest, maybe overhear some "suspicous activity"?

Or should he just go to Cape City with the rest of the guys

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You can, if you like, head to the forest during the three hours we have in between the Gold Tribe meet up, although it is technically a substantial walk. But if you want, you can do that, as long as you meet up with the rest of the Gold Tribe by the meeting time. So you'd probably have to fit it all in one post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright sounds good. I also will be gone this weekend and Monday and Tuesday as well with little or no connection. Have a happy holidays, everyone!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, posted. Had to bunny anyone who hadn't arrived yet and said they did. Most likely, I won't be able to post again until after Christmas, so I'll see you all after that! Happy Holidays!

Back