• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World

I really dig this song. It's lovely. I may or may not have mentioned it before.

Years
Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful (Cedric Gervais remix)

I seriously think this remix is better compared to the original.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Bones - MrMs

Ever since I heard this song at the end of a recent Revenge episode, I have been obsessed. It's a fantastic song.

Years
Cut Copy - Free Your Mind

One of my fave Australian music acts, I always love how beautiful their songs come out and has the eerie vocals to match.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

I gotta say, this is one heck of an awesome song. Definitely check him out if you haven't yet, especially if you're an EDM fan like myself.

Guest123_x1

One of many music cues composed by Griffin that were used on Wheel of Fortune in the 1980s and early 1990s. This one has a really sweet, calming sound.

Years
Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)

Now that this song has apparently topped the charts here in Australia, after doing so in the US and UK I'm starting to sense this song is going to continue the grudge I have towards Eminem songs getting overplayed a lot.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Trailer Trash Tracys - Candy Girl

Quite an interesting song to wake up to as an alarm haha.

Years
Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz)

This song ruined Jason Derulo for me. I hated the rap direction he took with this.

Years
Pitbull - Timber (feat. Ke$ha)

This is I believe, the first Pitbull song I've heard to not have him doing any sort of Latino-style vocals.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up

Fun song. Always love Avril Lavigne's songs. :)

Years
One Ok Rock - The Beginning.

Missed an opportunity to see them in London a few weeks ago. Would have been good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back