• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heil me, go me etc

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Well since i dont play pokemon anymore much i figured id post this. Went undefeated on ladder (got bored and started playing legend of zelda, i just cant sit and ladder anymore and grind to #1, i literally have no desire to do that this gen) and in the Prism league and on PC server. Pokemon has jumped the shark this gen and last. Sad but true. So here is probably my last rmt for a while.

Deku_Scrub_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Celebi@Leftovers
252 Hp / 220 Def / 40 Speed
Bold Nature
Trait: Natural Cure
Ivs: 0 Attack
- Baton Pass
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot* / Calm Mind

This this is very good. Basically Passes to Tornadus and friends so nothing can wall them or Pivots with Baton Pass to scout switch ins. Has dual stab moves for coverage and to hit stuff hard. Nearly always guaranteed a pass. Fits in with the volt turn core too.

Cyclos.png

Tornadus-Therian@Assault Vest
40 Hp/ 252 S.Atk / 216 Speed
Naive Nature
Trait: Regenerator
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-Turn
- Focus Blast

Wrecks everything. Knock Off removes counters and checks lefties see: Jirachi. Hurricane and Focus Blast nail everything else. U-Turn scouts. Yeah i know the evs are strange but they work. Smogons evs are just bad and i want this to actually hit hard so yoloswag.

Stalfos_(Skyward_Sword).png

Kabutops@Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Hp
Trait: Swift Swim
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

Hazards, revenge killer, bird spam check, hazard control all in one pokemon. Go me.

Gekko.png

Politoed@Damp Rock
252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Sp.Def
Calm Nature
Trait: Drizzle
Ivs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Toxic

Tank and weather to support the team. Checks a few things and actually defensive teams struggle with this if i pass it CM's or Nasty Plots lol.

Lynel_The_Legend_of_Zelda_artwork.png

Cobalion@Choice Specs
252 S.Atk / 252 Speed/ 6hp
Modest Nature
Ivs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice

Underated set. Basically 2hko's everything in the game at worst. 2Hkos chansey with rocks up and lures in dumb stuff like Gliscor and Slowbro lol.

Geldman.png

Landorus-Therian@Choice Scarf
252 Atk / 252 Speed/ 6hp
Adamant Nature
Trait: Intimidate
- Knock Off
- U-Turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Fast U-Turner, failsafe and scout and pivot. Obligatory volt switch block and secondary knock off abuser.

So yeah. VoltTurn Baton Passing weather spam.

#megas #oras #xy #bw #allSUCK

Last edited:
Back