• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

l i t a n y :: a song of worlds. [PG-16, OOC / Sign-Up Thread]

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
EXAMS ARE OVER OMFG YES

No this isn't dead. Exams happened. /cry

I'm not the type of person to ditch things I've spent a lot of time working on ;_;

HOWEVER I am vaguely aware that we might need to recruit more characters, since people have gone missing.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
WOW okay wow crappiest post in the history of ever award goes to loki.

I'm so sorry it has seriously been so many months since I last made a proper RP post that was more than a paragraph long-- or not in script format XDD

I'll do better next time I swear-- just don't make me read the atrocity I just crapped out a second time /cries in the corner

Cirrus

Years
It's fine I bet my post was worse.

Uh, anyway, it's okay if you take liberties because I'm making up half of this as I go along - like I said, I personally don't believe that anything is particularly wrong with doing that as long as it can make sense within context and it saves me the trouble of attempting making up something that's as plausible and being bad at it.

As for recruitment... I'll look into it and ping some people.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Years
Brief notice: Monsieur Ray Maverick will be filling the role of Ciefe (because the polar bear is missing in action, of course) - I will probably leave the role of Varras open for applications.

I'll also start writing brief biographies as well as history about the continent and its various countries! That should prove very interesting.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
That's no problem, really. Sorry for my inactiveness with this RP. :/

I guess I kinda never made time to write up a post. Thanks for the opportunity though, and I do wish the RP the best of luck. :3

Cirrus

Years
Will be posting tomorrow morning, kind of too tired to finish writing Fiora's point of view.

EDIT: I'm a terrible person, but I posted. >_> Three days late?!

I sincerely apologize for my lack of speed, but I have a lot of obligations, unfortunately (even during summer...) and sometimes writer's block.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Time as viewed by Cirrus:

1 day = 3 days

=P

Shh, let him exaggerate all he wants! xD

I'm not too sure if the length of my post is appropriate; but I wasn't TOO sure of what to add in, and I feel like if I described more combat, I would get even more dull. :P so yay for short posts

Cirrus

Years
Yeah, pretty much ;_; It's a bad habit.

UNRELATED BUT IMPORTANT: Someone needs to beat up Rutendo. It doesn't really matter who exactly does it as long as he is slain in a suitably melodramatic (or perhaps unceremoniously, I guess, if you don't like melodrama) fashion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'll go in for the kill, sir! Just wasn't sure how to proceed. I'll be editing my previous now.

Cirrus

Years
Looks like I'll make another post, since it seems that proceedings are still relatively unclear.

Is it a burden to people that this RP is progressing so slowly / is there lack of interest? (I feel like I've been a terrible GM and it was a bad idea to embark on this in my second-last year of high school, before exam period no less...) If people are not in outrage regarding my slowness, I would like to continue, but worst comes to worst, I guess this can become my NaNo project (...).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I don't know about the others, I'm still fully interested. I'd like it to go a little faster, yeah. I've no problem with your GMing, though.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sorry, it's my turn to post and I know that, it just keeps slipping my mind. I'll try to get a post up by tonight at the latest. I don't mind the slow pace at all, since obviously I'm somewhat contributing to it. I have a lot of other RP's and art projects I need to keep up with, but if you guys would like to speed up the pace, I can adjust my priorities to keep up.

Cirrus

Years
I secretly love being slow, so no adjustments are necessary. I was just wondering if anyone else actually minded ... I'd take slowness over a stressful / frenetic pace any day of the week, so don't feel pressured to post as long as you post eventually.

(... Also I have things to do too ;_; )

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Well, to be honest, I prefer fast-paced RPs.. but I don't mind slow paces, as long as they're not TOO slow. What worries me is that, when summer ends, activity will surely reduce (won't it?). EVEN slower pace would be just.. painful, lol.

Cirrus

Years
The pace is going to be about the same once summer ends, I'd imagine. (It's not like I'll be any more busy compared to the stuff I'm doing right now, lol =[).

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I doubt my pace will slow down much at all during the school year unless it's midterms or finals, but that's just me personally.

Back