The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 27th, 2014, 01:04 PM
~Andrea

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan2prado View Post
Why are those graphically appealing and good featured hacks are in other languages!?! Hopefully there's Gogo :D

Wild double battles, New Pokeballs, Animations, TextBoxes.. Everything! I reallllllllly like your features.. oh and also the storyline is kinda good and also those screenshots OwO.. even though its not updated it's still great! More Power to you! And also your team and Good Luck!
Thanks a lot <3 :') The features are in Italian beacause i'm italian hacker

Good evening guys These days I'm working on the first script, when i covered for case the routine flight in ruby and .... LIGHT. It was enough to change one byte to enable the escape in double battles, here's a screen:

In the coming days I will show you the setting of the first script
Old June 1st, 2014, 07:17 AM
~Andrea

Well here's the place where you will run virtually all of the introduction of the ROM:

It would be the inside of the villa shown some time ago.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:38 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Andrea View Post
Well here's the place where you will run virtually all of the introduction of the ROM:

It would be the inside of the villa shown some time ago.
Wow Andrea i just love the Graphics Keep up the work

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 14th, 2014, 02:05 PM
casey321123

Any new updates? it looks great, i wish i could play it
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Nex
Also called _Nex_

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey321123 View Post
Any new updates? it looks great, i wish i could play it
Andrea is very busy and dot have much time at the moment,I'm waiting for new updates too

http://nexisback.deviantart.com/ My DA page!
My Hack:

Hacks I support:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here