• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
(Http)://filetrip(.net)/gba-downloads/tools-utilities/download-rom-header-editor-120-f9567(.html) (delete the brackets)
copied the header of clean ruby to the lips patched ruby and it works great, hopefully i'm not breaking any rules because this is my third post but anyone else who is suffering will benefit.
P.s Your series is the greatest
p.s.s <-- is that right? could somebody who has permissions please post the url for others i don't wanna break any rules

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
Excuse me, Is there any way to get back to Dragon Castle? I flew away after vessel defeated me, now I can't seem to get back because Rayquaza isn't under the Leon Castle anymore. Help please.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
You could make the transition to pokemon ruby destiny rescue rangers or cyber world

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Excuse me, Is there any way to get back to Dragon Castle? I flew away after vessel defeated me, now I can't seem to get back because Rayquaza isn't under the Leon Castle anymore. Help please.

You can just Fly there. If that doesn't work, talk to the Stones of Voice (Little pyramid things).

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
This is my first Ruby Destiny game :o .( First hack actually, chose this cause of all the appraisal )

By far the best pokemon game i've played, even better then some of the official pokemon games i've played.
Great Work, Great Maps, Great Storyline, Great pokemon. Amazing!

Is it possible to make pokeblocks btw?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
This is my first Ruby Destiny game :o .( First hack actually, chose this cause of all the appraisal )

By far the best pokemon game i've played, even better then some of the official pokemon games i've played.
Great Work, Great Maps, Great Storyline, Great pokemon. Amazing!

Is it possible to make pokeblocks btw?

You can make them in the Safari Zone in Rainleaf Town , as well the Contest Hall on Soothe Path.
In the Safari Zone, talk to the vending machines. In the Contest Hall, talk to the little gold signs on the walls.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
D:

Hi idk if anyone post in here anymore but i really need help with trying to get the final version on my phone. Im using gameboid but the final beta is in rar file which i cant run it on gameboid as rar. Does anyone have a link to the final version with the 5th generation pokemon at the start of the game and so as in a zip file form?

P.S its an amazing hack i love it to bits! The girl sprite is so cute and fits the story so well to me and love the music!<3 Great job and good luck on Skyline! That ones looking great as well :D

Oh! nvm luckly I was able to patch it and transfer the patched game to my phone via USB cord x3 Ill be glad to help anyone who also wants to try and play it on there android phone:D

Last edited:

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
Hi idk if anyone post in here anymore but i really need help with trying to get the final version on my phone. Im using gameboid but the final beta is in rar file which i cant run it on gameboid as rar. Does anyone have a link to the final version with the 5th generation pokemon at the start of the game and so as in a zip file form?

P.S its an amazing hack i love it to bits! The girl sprite is so cute and fits the story so well to me and love the music!<3 Great job and good luck on Skyline! That ones looking great as well :D

Oh! nvm luckly I was able to patch it and transfer the patched game to my phone via USB cord x3 Ill be glad to help anyone who also wants to try and play it on there android phone:D

You'd have to patch the game anyways. After that, just put it in a Zip file and put it on your phone. But I wouldn't quite suggest playing it still. Gameboid doesn't seem to like it and it freezes up a lot, causing Gameboid to crash. So the only way you may be able to do it is on VBA on the computer...

I guess if it works for you, then more power to you. Just saying what I experienced.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Where is the move deleter guy anyone?? :)

Also, when can i use Fly? I got the HM but cant use it and am currently doing the evil side of the storyline..

ScaryNeko

Fear my mighty fangs
Years
The rock thingy doesn't talk to me anymore D: I went to breeze island and rejected the green haired person and ever since then it just says "so you seek my guidance? Fine..." and then nothing more :(
After this i have just walked around, battled the sixth gym leader, walked some more and nothing really happens.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
You'd have to patch the game anyways. After that, just put it in a Zip file and put it on your phone. But I wouldn't quite suggest playing it still. Gameboid doesn't seem to like it and it freezes up a lot, causing Gameboid to crash. So the only way you may be able to do it is on VBA on the computer...

I guess if it works for you, then more power to you. Just saying what I experienced.

Really?o.o Gameboid is working perfect for me on android with way more than just this game x3. And yeah I finally got how to patch it. It sounds harder than it really is xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
I'm using VisualBoyAdvanced on my computer.
Ok, I patched my beta 4 download a friend gave me. I have a few errors and I want to know if I should restart.
The post says that I should wait until I get rock smash- but I have no idea when I get it so just went ahead and patched.

^ I never got rock smash- but I got the scarf back in Beta 4, I guess that is fixed now?

I had just caught a snorunt and got the scarf. So when I updated I found that the guards on the big bridge were still there- I had to cause myself to white out so I would spawn at my home. For a while everything seemed like it was at the beginning of the game- but eventually it changed back to normal and the guards were gone.

I had a maril and swablu in my party- and the swablu turned into a blitzle, the maril turned into a roselia, I understand that the ID's changed- due to where you found the pokemon when you caught it. Also- this might be an advantage if you want a grass type with rollout and water gun, or an electric with sing and peck! :D
Sadly I already had a shinx and bulbasaur.

^Not really a problem- but a pain in the ass. Watch out people who are patching, this might happen to you.

Also- when I opened my pokedex to check the ID changes, I scrolled down to ralts and the game froze. This happens repeatedly. Is this a problem large enough that I should restart?

Speaking of crashes- there's some pokemon in the first forest that causes me to crash once it's battle is initiated. Are there others like this? Will this cause me to be unable to fight a certain trainer or cross a certain path?

So- Are these errors large enough further in the game that I need to restart?
(And also- are swablu still in the game? I can't find a replacement and I need that dragon/flying for my party!)
Actually- can we still get Shinx, swablu, and the riolu at the start?
I really need to know as soon as possible... Please.

EDIT- Checked the pokedex... no swablu.. And I don't know half the flying types I saw in there... uhg...

Another update- I made a new save with the updated version. I got to the forest and got into a wild battle and my game froze again! Why is this still happening in the final release?
@Patt

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Alright so I just got taken to the jail place by the grunt with the Golbat...I recovered my pokedex and my Pokemon, but I was just wondering if I was also supposed to recover my symbols? Or is it part of the plot that I'm not supposed to find them at the prison and I recover them later?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Alright so I just got taken to the jail place by the grunt with the Golbat...I recovered my pokedex and my Pokemon, but I was just wondering if I was also supposed to recover my symbols? Or is it part of the plot that I'm not supposed to find them at the prison and I recover them later?

It is part of the plot AND you have to fight all the leaders again to earn back your symbols

Years
I'm using VisualBoyAdvanced on my computer.
Ok, I patched my beta 4 download a friend gave me. I have a few errors and I want to know if I should restart.
The post says that I should wait until I get rock smash- but I have no idea when I get it so just went ahead and patched.

^ I never got rock smash- but I got the scarf back in Beta 4, I guess that is fixed now?

I had just caught a snorunt and got the scarf. So when I updated I found that the guards on the big bridge were still there- I had to cause myself to white out so I would spawn at my home. For a while everything seemed like it was at the beginning of the game- but eventually it changed back to normal and the guards were gone.

I had a maril and swablu in my party- and the swablu turned into a blitzle, the maril turned into a roselia, I understand that the ID's changed- due to where you found the pokemon when you caught it. Also- this might be an advantage if you want a grass type with rollout and water gun, or an electric with sing and peck! :D
Sadly I already had a shinx and bulbasaur.

^Not really a problem- but a pain in the ass. Watch out people who are patching, this might happen to you.

Also- when I opened my pokedex to check the ID changes, I scrolled down to ralts and the game froze. This happens repeatedly. Is this a problem large enough that I should restart?

Speaking of crashes- there's some pokemon in the first forest that causes me to crash once it's battle is initiated. Are there others like this? Will this cause me to be unable to fight a certain trainer or cross a certain path?

So- Are these errors large enough further in the game that I need to restart?
(And also- are swablu still in the game? I can't find a replacement and I need that dragon/flying for my party!)
Actually- can we still get Shinx, swablu, and the riolu at the start?
I really need to know as soon as possible... Please.

EDIT- Checked the pokedex... no swablu.. And I don't know half the flying types I saw in there... uhg...

Another update- I made a new save with the updated version. I got to the forest and got into a wild battle and my game froze again! Why is this still happening in the final release?
@Patt
Of all the above mentioned things yo were playing a version 4 . Dude the game has produced a version 15 by now. You could never get any complains regarding it...

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Ok, Where is Princess Alice? I completed the Dragon Castle event, and she isn't next to her father at Leon's Empire??

Bug??

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Of all the above mentioned things yo were playing a version 4 . Dude the game has produced a version 15 by now. You could never get any complains regarding it...

Point I was asking was is the file ruined enough that I need to restart. Seems so.

NOW I want to know why, in this new save- fully updated, why I still crash in the forest. I guess I have to look for another download of, like version 14 and patch THAT.
But I can only find old DLs on searches. All the rest are patches.

All these roms are just patches! I can't find any gba files like the beta I downloaded!

Um, I'm pretty sure we (or at least I) were asking for GBAs, not roms.
Uhg! Something in sinister woods still crashes me! What pokemon can be found in there other than foongus, metapod, yanma, the rabbit thing, caterpie, pidgey, and joltik?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back