• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favourite Pseudo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I like all of them, not sure I have a "least favorite" among them. The one I never used was Metagross, though. 3rd gen being my least favorite gen and having zero postgame meant I never bothered with Steven's gift Beldum.

Sirfetch’d

I really like them all, but if I had to pick a least favorite it would be Tyranitar just because I haven't used him as much as the others.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Tyranitar. It's the only one I haven't really used in game, and is therefore inferior!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Salamence just looks really really fugly. Tyranitar is an absolute pain to train and get, but the final critter is really worth it in the end. Salamence, on the other hand, is just a fugly Dragonite. No special abilities or anything. Just a boring-ass Dragonite. Snore.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
Hydreigon. I really like it, but it's got some problems. Evolving at level 64 is one of them. Its move pool is the other. Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, and Hyper Voice are the only special moves it learns the level up. Dark Pulse and Draco Meteor can be learned, but must be taught through tutoring or breeding.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
So much Metagross hate. I think it looks really cool ):

For me, I'm going with Tyranitar. It looks awesome as hell but it's weak to pretty much everything. Plus Sand Stream is a butt to deal with when I'm fighting against it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I've never really liked Salamence. I've always thought Flygon was the coolest Dragon of RSE and I didn't like Salamence's design back in the day (now I can see why people like it though) and I guess part of me wants to dislike it because of how popular it is ;P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hydriegon is fugly, takes about 2 decades to level up and has a rather boring type combination. (Dark/Dragon just isn't a interesting type, although the resistances it gets are kind of cute I guess.)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
So much hate for Metagross :[ I actually really liked using it in my Ruby, even though it was a pain to raise :p

As for me, Garchomp is definitely the answer. It's not that I've had any bad experiences with it outside of the battle with Cynthia (only its prevolution in PBR. Such a terrible moveset tsch tsch.), I've just never really like it. Its design is not really anything exceptional, and it's one of the few Pseudo's I've yet to use, so yeah. Currently at the bottom of the list :p

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Haxorus. Too much armor, random tusks, too many spikes. Also, it's design makes no sense whatsoever, like an amalgam of random dragons and dinosaurs.

Years
Favorites

1)
Spr_5b2_445_m.png
The color palette is perfect. I love the shark, raptor, gargoyle thing its got going for him. And my favorite part about Garchomp is the hammerhead shark details on the sides of his skull.

2)
149.png
First, their is nostolgic appeal, being that he is the first dragon-type. Though, despite that, it can hold its own on design as well. Dragonite's design may be simple, but the design is also the most mythical.

3)
635.png
This design is dark, twisted, and fun all rolled into one. Though, a bit gimmicky, I find Hydreigon to get a great addition to the dragon-type, though he is certainly not as appealing as his many predecessors.

Non-Favorites
1)
376.png
Ugh, MetaGROSS! I do not like the artificial robo pokemon. I like the idea of steel pokemon, but they only work if their is a more natural aestetic of an earth metal, which is why I also do not like Ferrothorn, Bronzong, Magnezone or Probonose.

2)
Spr_5b_248.png
The derpy face and thick neck completely throw me off. Though, I did like this pokemon when it originally came onto the scene in g/s/c, the sprite resembled a vibrant green Nidoqueen/Rhydon, which I loved. A refresher:
Spr_2s_248.png

3)
373.png
Do I dislike this pokemon, no. Do I like this pokemon, not really either. I am just underwhelmed with the overall design. The deoxys color palette and wide-front are not terrible nor is it memorable/attractive.​

blue

gucci
Years
I'd have to say Hydreigon, idk I think I'm settled with all the others and with Hydreigon I just find it a little overrated.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Hydreigon, but I actually like all the pseudos for various reasons. It is a good Pokemon don't get me wrong, but its design really creeps me out. If I was faced with one in real life, I'd be trembling with fear. PMD: Gates to infinity helped me feel a little better about this hulking beast however.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Probably Salamence, but I like them all. Mence is just your standard dragon, tbh. Also I hate facing it in competitive battling, due to its Scarf Moxie set.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Hydreigon and Metagross are both poorly designed, but Hydreigon is the uglier of the two. The colors just don't work together, especially when you combine the blue with the purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back