• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
Hi there Ginji, I believe this is my first post on this site, I've been told you have a wish bagon - and I am desperate to obtain it. I'll trade you anything for it, I'm also very interested in your wish chansey.

I will offer you any 6 (I'm THAT desperate) of the following pokemon, literally ANY 6 for wish bagon, and any 3 for wish chansey or any other wish pokemon you have after that (that includes NoKs!). You have my guarantee on every one of these pokemon, if you're worried look me up on the neoseeker forums, i'm a very active legit checker there and am very clued up about what i'm doing - I have an absolute NO HACKS policy and if you find anything to be the slightest bit sketchy let me know, I will do the same for you.

I'm looking for events that i have and you don't have, I guess you don't collect NoK pokemon? Don't see why they're not allowed to be traded on this forum but whatever, i have arcanine/mew/darkrai/rayquaza so if you're interested pm me, i don't think the mods would have a problem with that :)

I can offer:
UT wifi gift mew (not susumu), OT: Wi-Fi 11219 lonely Jan 29 2010 good perseverance likes spicy food
UT Rash MYSTRY Mew May 19th 2007 quick to flee
UT Lax 10 ANIV celebi
UT Calm Ageto Celebi
UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered
UT WISHMKR Jirachi Quiet Often Scatters things
UT Mild Saikyou Dragonite Impetuous and Silly
UT Modest Palcity Lucario Often Dozes Off
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Proud of its power
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Mischievous
UT TRU Dragonite Mild Capable of taking hits
UT TRU Shaymin Mild Proud of its power
UT TRU Shaymin Timid Alert to sounds
UT TRU Arceus ADAMANT Thoroughly cunning
UT Eigakan Arceus Calm Likes to thrash about
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Loves to eat
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Likes to relax
UT US ALAMOS Darkrai 05318 Modest Mischievous
UT Rash Gamestp Deoxys Good Perseverance
UT Japanese WCS Shiny Eevee January 11th 2010 IVs 27/31/9/16/30/28 (legal.exe has not been updated and this will come up as hacked so i don't guarantee it, although it's hex values, trash bytes etc are fine and I believe it to be legit, i didn't obtain it personally though)

I can also offer these shinies, even though it's an event i'm prepared to throw everything i've got about this (sorry I do not know how to use spoilers):

Shinies I'm offering (lvl 100 EV'd): Flawless Houndoom - Adamant, Early Bird 292/306/136/230/196/289.
IV Bred Tyranitar - adamant, sand stream, 339/403/248/203/216/210.
IV Bred Gengar - serious, levitate, 247/154/156/359/186/319.
IV Bred Lapras - naughty, water absorb, 464/205/188/206/260/156.
IV Bred Garchomp - hardy, sand veil, 420/270/207/196/197/302.
IV Bred Nidoking (31/31/31/31/28/31) - naughty, rivalry, 303/311/190/203/167/269.
IV Bred Gallade - Timid, steadfast, 340/314/164/166/265/210.

The rest of my EV'd are not specifically IV bred, but they're not bad nonetheless and are level 100 and shiny:
Gardevoir
Heracross
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Aggron
Dragonite
Arcanine
Mismagius
Bastiodon
Lucario
Forretress
Rhyperior
Milotic
Yanmega
Bronzong
Magmortar
Feraligatr
Metagross
Absol
Magnezone
Ninetails
Salamence
Vaporeon/Leafeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon
Clefable
Cacturne
Wailord
Typhlosion
Poliwrath
Crobat
Electivire
Starmie
Luxray
Alakazam
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Charizard
Skarmory
Infernape
Shedinja
Lucario
Pelipper
Scizor
Rotom
Butterfree
Flygon
Spiritomb
Azumarill
Abomasnow
Ursaring
Rapidash
Ampharos
Mamoswine
Venusaur
Ambipom
Meganium
Xatu
Shiftry
Gliscor
I also RNG breed and am in the process of getting a lot more, so if there's something specific you're after i can get it.

I also offer the following legendary shinies (UT unless stated):
EV'd lvl 100 Arceus (From HoO) - Quirky, 399/336/271/248/257/265 'Extreme Killer' moveset.
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Articuno
Zapdos
Uxie
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Manaphy (from ranger egg)
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin

UT shinies I'm offering (lvl 1 unless stated otherwise):
Bagon - Naughty (PKRS infected)
Misdreavus - Modest
Rhyhorn - Naughty lvl 27
Charmander - Jolly (with belly drum/rock slide/toxic/flamethrower)
Bagon - Hasty lvl 28
Bagon - Bashful lvl 28
Arcanine - Adamant
Riolu - Modest (endure + quick attack = FEAR haha ;))
Chansey - Docile
Smeargle - Modest
Horsea - Lonely
Sneasel - Lonely
Mudkip - Jolly
Shroomish - Jolly
Squirtle - Bold
Roselia - Naughty
Nincada - Hardy
Hippopotas - Impish
Tentacool - Adamant
Machop - Adamant
Snorlax - Careful
Phanpy - Hasty lvl 20
Pinsir - Careful lvl 27
Mr. Mime - timid lvl 28
Kecleon - Rash
Gorebyss - Lax lvl 35
Psyduck - Lax lvl 10
Relicanth - Rash lvl 20
Cranidos - Mild
Shellder - Impish (31/31/27/31/26/8)

I really hope you like the offer, and please appreciate just how long it took me to write this out, it means a lot to me. :D Thanks for your time, I hope to trade soon.

PS I am a noob at using this forum, if it's possible to pm me, that may be a good idea also as i may get lost trying to find my way back to this post, although it's unlikely cos i'll be searching VERY hard for it as you can probably tell haha

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
Danny801 is a known scammer. );

Don't trade with him, trade me the Wish Bagon instead. :33

>__>;
<__<;

NO Lady S!!! That's not even FUNNY!!!!!!

...well kinda.

Also i didn't know you had an account on this :P Mind you i only realised i did when i tried to register and it said the name was already taken haha

Please retract your statement though, i really want this trade! I mean look how much effort i put into that post, it's gotta be worth something ;)

PS watch what you say or i may 'accidentally' make you the most flawed psychic team that's ever been seen hehe

Lady Snowblood

Event collector~
Years
You tried to steal my name. ;o

How rude.

You wouldn't. >_>
My hopes of being Psychic Gym leader would be shattered.. );

Very well, I shall retract my statement. >_>

Even though it was high-larious. <_<

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Can I request the shiny riolu, nidoran, swinub, togepi, igglybuff, and skarmory from your giveaway please? =P

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
You tried to steal my name. ;o

How rude.

You wouldn't. >_>
My hopes of being Psychic Gym leader would be shattered.. );

Very well, I shall retract my statement. >_>

Even though it was high-larious. <_<

haha :P I literally have no idea why you think i tried to steal your name, but i'll go with it :D

Edit: oh no i didn't mean YOUR name, i meant i'd already made an account with the name DannyB01 and found out when i tried to register i'd already made it before.

Edit 2: you didn't actually think that did you? You were having me on again! Shame on you! lol

I'll let you know how the quest for wish bagon goes, i can't imagine anybody turning down 4 NoKs plus 2 other rare events though O.0, let's hope i'm right :D

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
i have a SPR2010 EVENT PICHU
I WAS LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF SHAYMIN CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
Years
Hey Ginji, I was just wondering if I could get a few shiny pokemon for your weekend giveaway? I never was on when you were online last weekend XP

shiny lapras lv.1 UT *has active pkrs*
shiny skarmory lv.1 UT egg move: brave bird
shiny igglybuff lv.1 UT egg move: wish
shiny swinub lv.1 UT
shiny yanma lv.27-29 UT

Is there anyway that you still have these?

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2011
hey Ginji i saw on your list that you did not have a PCNYd altaria and i was wondering if you wanted to trade your wish bagon for it?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hi there Ginji, I believe this is my first post on this site, I've been told you have a wish bagon - and I am desperate to obtain it. I'll trade you anything for it, I'm also very interested in your wish chansey.

I will offer you any 6 (I'm THAT desperate) of the following pokemon, literally ANY 6 for wish bagon, and any 3 for wish chansey or any other wish pokemon you have after that (that includes NoKs!). You have my guarantee on every one of these pokemon, if you're worried look me up on the neoseeker forums, i'm a very active legit checker there and am very clued up about what i'm doing - I have an absolute NO HACKS policy and if you find anything to be the slightest bit sketchy let me know, I will do the same for you.

I'm looking for events that i have and you don't have, I guess you don't collect NoK pokemon? Don't see why they're not allowed to be traded on this forum but whatever, i have arcanine/mew/darkrai/rayquaza so if you're interested pm me, i don't think the mods would have a problem with that :)

I can offer:
UT wifi gift mew (not susumu), OT: Wi-Fi 11219 lonely Jan 29 2010 good perseverance likes spicy food
UT Rash MYSTRY Mew May 19th 2007 quick to flee
UT Lax 10 ANIV celebi
UT Calm Ageto Celebi
UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered
UT WISHMKR Jirachi Quiet Often Scatters things
UT Mild Saikyou Dragonite Impetuous and Silly
UT Modest Palcity Lucario Often Dozes Off
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Proud of its power
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Mischievous
UT TRU Dragonite Mild Capable of taking hits
UT TRU Shaymin Mild Proud of its power
UT TRU Shaymin Timid Alert to sounds
UT TRU Arceus ADAMANT Thoroughly cunning
UT Eigakan Arceus Calm Likes to thrash about
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Loves to eat
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Likes to relax
UT US ALAMOS Darkrai 05318 Modest Mischievous
UT Rash Gamestp Deoxys Good Perseverance
UT Japanese WCS Shiny Eevee January 11th 2010 IVs 27/31/9/16/30/28 (legal.exe has not been updated and this will come up as hacked so i don't guarantee it, although it's hex values, trash bytes etc are fine and I believe it to be legit, i didn't obtain it personally though)

I can also offer these shinies, even though it's an event i'm prepared to throw everything i've got about this (sorry I do not know how to use spoilers):

Shinies I'm offering (lvl 100 EV'd): Flawless Houndoom - Adamant, Early Bird 292/306/136/230/196/289.
IV Bred Tyranitar - adamant, sand stream, 339/403/248/203/216/210.
IV Bred Gengar - serious, levitate, 247/154/156/359/186/319.
IV Bred Lapras - naughty, water absorb, 464/205/188/206/260/156.
IV Bred Garchomp - hardy, sand veil, 420/270/207/196/197/302.
IV Bred Nidoking (31/31/31/31/28/31) - naughty, rivalry, 303/311/190/203/167/269.
IV Bred Gallade - Timid, steadfast, 340/314/164/166/265/210.

The rest of my EV'd are not specifically IV bred, but they're not bad nonetheless and are level 100 and shiny:
Gardevoir
Heracross
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Aggron
Dragonite
Arcanine
Mismagius
Bastiodon
Lucario
Forretress
Rhyperior
Milotic
Yanmega
Bronzong
Magmortar
Feraligatr
Metagross
Absol
Magnezone
Ninetails
Salamence
Vaporeon/Leafeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon
Clefable
Cacturne
Wailord
Typhlosion
Poliwrath
Crobat
Electivire
Starmie
Luxray
Alakazam
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Charizard
Skarmory
Infernape
Shedinja
Lucario
Pelipper
Scizor
Rotom
Butterfree
Flygon
Spiritomb
Azumarill
Abomasnow
Ursaring
Rapidash
Ampharos
Mamoswine
Venusaur
Ambipom
Meganium
Xatu
Shiftry
Gliscor
I also RNG breed and am in the process of getting a lot more, so if there's something specific you're after i can get it.

I also offer the following legendary shinies (UT unless stated):
EV'd lvl 100 Arceus (From HoO) - Quirky, 399/336/271/248/257/265 'Extreme Killer' moveset.
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Articuno
Zapdos
Uxie
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Manaphy (from ranger egg)
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin

UT shinies I'm offering (lvl 1 unless stated otherwise):
Bagon - Naughty (PKRS infected)
Misdreavus - Modest
Rhyhorn - Naughty lvl 27
Charmander - Jolly (with belly drum/rock slide/toxic/flamethrower)
Bagon - Hasty lvl 28
Bagon - Bashful lvl 28
Arcanine - Adamant
Riolu - Modest (endure + quick attack = FEAR haha ;))
Chansey - Docile
Smeargle - Modest
Horsea - Lonely
Sneasel - Lonely
Mudkip - Jolly
Shroomish - Jolly
Squirtle - Bold
Roselia - Naughty
Nincada - Hardy
Hippopotas - Impish
Tentacool - Adamant
Machop - Adamant
Snorlax - Careful
Phanpy - Hasty lvl 20
Pinsir - Careful lvl 27
Mr. Mime - timid lvl 28
Kecleon - Rash
Gorebyss - Lax lvl 35
Psyduck - Lax lvl 10
Relicanth - Rash lvl 20
Cranidos - Mild
Shellder - Impish (31/31/27/31/26/8)

I really hope you like the offer, and please appreciate just how long it took me to write this out, it means a lot to me. :D Thanks for your time, I hope to trade soon.

PS I am a noob at using this forum, if it's possible to pm me, that may be a good idea also as i may get lost trying to find my way back to this post, although it's unlikely cos i'll be searching VERY hard for it as you can probably tell haha
lol I'm interested in NoK arcanine/mew/darkrai, UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered and impish shiny Hippopotas
Can I request the shiny riolu, nidoran, swinub, togepi, igglybuff, and skarmory from your giveaway please? =P
sure, use my JPN SS fc for shiny riolu and platinum fc for the others
Hello umm... ready to trade now? =)
not til tomorrow ^^"
i have a SPR2010 EVENT PICHU
I WAS LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF SHAYMIN CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
I already have that one...
Is there anyway that you still have these?
hmmm I still have these:
shiny skarmory lv.1 UT egg move: brave bird
shiny igglybuff lv.1 UT egg move: wish
shiny swinub lv.1 UT

hey Ginji i saw on your list that you did not have a PCNYd altaria and i was wondering if you wanted to trade your wish bagon for it?
I do have it but I found out mine was hacked so im not collecting those PCNY anymore

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2011
well mine has been legit checked so i know for sure its legit srry i just have been looking for a wish bagon for like literally 7 months i hope i'm not bothering you with all these offers =D

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
lol I'm interested in NoK arcanine/mew/darkrai, UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered and impish shiny Hippopotas

You have yourself a deal then my friend :) Guess there's not much chance i could get wish chansey then?

When can you trade? My fc is 0173 9624 7837, let me know asap I'm about to go offline :)

Edit: Im going offline for a while, I'll pm you when i get back. Thanks btw, I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
from ur wants i believe i have

TCG Shiny Eevee lv.50 OT WCS ID 01110 w/focus sash (January 12, 2010 to May 30, 2010)

the one with hardy nature right?

i like ur evd

shiny miltank
shiny bronzong
shiny dusknoir

anyway we can work somethin out? also u know the ev spread and nature?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Cool. When is a good time to trade?
hmm tomorrow afternoon is good for me
You have yourself a deal then my friend :) Guess there's not much chance i could get wish chansey then?

When can you trade? My fc is 0173 9624 7837, let me know asap I'm about to go offline :)

Edit: Im going offline for a while, I'll pm you when i get back. Thanks btw, I'm really looking forward to this! :D
hmmm I will throw it in with wish bagon too ^^
well Ginji do you still have a wish bagon even know your trading one to dannyBO1?
yup
I am on Wi-Fi now if you are ready to trade. I only have 70 minutes before I have to go to sleep. Thanks.:)
your best chance to trade with me is on wednesday or saturday ^^"

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
just to let u know if u skipped me i was the last post on previous page so if u didnt see me go look now =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back