• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Practical Battling

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Kilik wasn't bothering to look around the classroom. He didn't know what the assignment was. Mr. Alta neglected to explain it to Kilik. He could ask for help from the other students, but he loathes asking for help. It's just not in him to ask for aid when needed. He'd rather tough it out. He soon heard footsteps & a familiar voice. Mana arrived in class. This was an unexpected coincidence: Valorie, Mana, & Kilik were in the same class. Could it be fate?

A couple minutes later, Mana was leaning on Kilik's desk. She asks if he needed help. "Normally, I'd decline; however, since this is an assignment that might help me in my skills, very well," Kilik happily accepts Mana's offer. Apparently, Mana was told what to do for the assignment. What was that all about? Anyway, Kilik learns what he has to do for his assignment. He ignores that last bit about painting, as he already knows enough. He thanks Mana & gets a Pokemon Analysis book.

Now, which Pokemon to study... Tentou might fit the experiment. He took out his Pokeball & a red beam hit his desk. Tentou was now standing on his desk, smiling at Kilik. Kilik explains the assignment to his Tentou, & he understands. He got out a peace of paper, looked for the section about Shinx in his book, & began writing facts & what he knew about Shinx.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Practical Battling
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Needless to say, Thyme was juuust about--...completely and utterly right. Valorie had hastily written several notes down on her paper, but they were the mere musings of a teenage girl who might as well have been trying to describe a vase. She saw what was plainly in front of her, namely Thyme's body figure, but this did not a paper make. Rather, she got about as far as 'The tip of it's tail looks like a leaf', 'It has a serpent body', 'It's giving me this smug grin and I hate it', and '...It has hands and feet.' before getting entirely stuck. She met Thyme's gaze with a frustrated look as if asking the pokemon to open up and reveal all her secrets before she noticed the teacher looming over her.

Oh... Arceus. Adults could be terrifying at times. She just sort of held her breath, looking up at Zayne with this look on her face that seemed to have 'Please don't make me embarrass myself by explaining this. ...Please??' written all over it.

This little honors student was not having a good day. No sir.

Years

Zayne Alta

The good news was that his two late comers had finally managed to get themselves sorted... the bad news was that the girl in front of him not only appeared to be terrified of him, but wasn't exactly having a lot of success with her analysis of the arrogant (as per usual) snivy that was sitting on her desk glaring at her. Zayne didn't want to become known as the mean teacher on his first day on the job so he decided to give the distraught girl a little tip
"A big part of analysis is educated guessing and assumptions based on fact. It is impossible to know what an opponents pokemon, or even your own in many cases, is actually thinking nor what they have experienced so you need to use what you have in front of you to determine the most likely case. For example, you have a pretty clear indication of this pokemon's personality due to its behaviour towards you and common stereotypes around its species and you can speculate towards its battling style from its body shape in conjunction with its personality". With that being said Zayne gave the younger trainer a brief smile before returning to his usual expression and continuing to go around the room assessing the students.

As I had guessed, a lot of these guys are missing some of the most obvious things... it will be interesting to see how they handle their task for the training fields. He thought to himself. The task he was thinking of was actually one he had come up with on the boat as an ideal way to not only gauge the battle skills of the trainers in his class but put them into a situation where they would have t rely heavily on knowledge not just of their own pokemon but those of every other person in the room, regardless how well they knew people or not. He decided that he would give his class a little while longer before he'd move on to the longer of the tasks.

"Not much longer on this part of today's class, we'll be moving out to the training fields for the second task soon. Whilst the rest of you finish up I wonder if any of you would like to share some of your observations?" Zayne looked around the room, deciding immediately he would spare Valorie from having to share anything. Any of the students who did share any of their observations would be at a disadvantage in the upcoming battle but he figured that one of the things he aimed to teach was using knowledge you are given to your advantage. He looked around and soon saw the two who had been late, perfect
"Killik, Mana? Perhaps you two would like to share some of your observations with us?"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy Cooper - Beach

"No problem. We can stick to the basics, how to throw a punch and keep your guard up. Simple techniques like that are good for your pokemon too, I think. Not that I have any fighting types," she shrugged. Fighting types were cool... something to think about, maybe. So far she had a Water type, a Ground type and a Ghost type... not exactly overflowing with variety. Still, she wouldn't change Corphish and Cubone for the world, and it wouldn't be long before she got to know Shuppet.

Whatever had happened yesterday with Mark involving this friend and their Water Stone seemed to make him uncomfortable. That probably meant he'd lost a battle, or had to get the Water Stone as some sort of charity or something. Poor guy. As much as she wanted to know all the ins and outs of whatever had happened, she decided not to press it.

"It'd make sense to me that if you wanna work in a Gym then you should travel around and challenge as many Gyms as possible, right? The more of them you see the better job you'll be able to do in one. And a full team won't hurt either! I'm only halfway there myself."​

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

Thyme scowled and turned her gaze back to Valorie, a slightly less agrivated expression on her face.

"Come on, you have seen me fight before. this shouldn't be so hard. Start with my moves." she said, closing her eyes. She was going to help Val. She slowly focused, her body glowing green as she used Growth. Then she stopped and did the same, using Attract, beginning to glow Pink, but not firing the move. After that she focused, and began to glow yellow, her Secret Power, which she dropped VERY quickly, still scared of hurting herself with it. Finally, she moved her tail, making it fan out and create a very tiny twister on Val's desk, little leaves caught inside of it, before stopping the Leaf Tornado, and making her tail glow a bright lime green, her favorite attack, Leaf Blade. She hoped Val had paid attention and not started freaking out.

Brian

Brian smiled. This was one thing he HAD thought of.

"It's ok, honestly! Thyme is very smart, she can read and write, well... a little bit... But Leena is there too, she can talk to humans. I think it's called telepathethy or something... Hm... Maybe not..." he murmured to himself. Then he paused. who were they going to bring anyways? Surely only the people they knew, right? Duster and Thyme had good heads on their shoulders, surely he could trust them to make good decisions with out him, right?

Kiki

Kiki grinned. the odds were against her! A Ghost and Fire type versus her Normal Type! And you know what? She TOTALLY had this!

"Ok Shawn! I'm not gonna lose again, right Mouser? We've got this!" she cried out happily, picking the mouse up and spinning around with him. she then set him back down and grinned at Andy.

"ANDY! You're in our class too?! Awesome! That is Mark and Sammy over there! They are friend, say hi!" she said exuberantly, pulling him into a tight hug before pushing him toward the other two with a happy giggle. her friends were here, now this class could get started!

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn slowly turned as he heard Andy's voice behind him. As he saw him running, he smiled, seeing that he was ok. He waited until he was close to both him and Kiki before speaking to him. "Hey, Andy," Shawn grinned, noticing the time, "You must've had a long night. You better hurry on or you'll be late to your classes. If you are going to class, that is..." Shawn chuckled, gently slapping him a bit on his shoulder. Pyra watched all of this camaraderie with a silent grin.

Shawn then turned his attention to Mouser and Kiki. He was raring to go, but remembered that this was a class. They had to wait for instruction first before they could begin. "Hold on, Kiki," Shawn said, waving a hand back and forth to say wait, "Let's wait for the teacher so we can be sure of what we're supposed to be doing.".

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

Calvin was walking towards the Pokemon Center as Kyle ran off leaving Calvin behind. With no rush Calvin kept his pace reaching the Pokemon Center to see Kyle talking to some people. While Kyle is talking Calvin heads up to the nurse who heals his Pokemon up. Not wanting to wait for Kyle, Calvin headed out the Pokemon Center to see the sky glimmering. Calvin stretches out his muscles as he looks around thinking where to go next. He knows he is supposed to go to the Academy but he didn't want to go since there couldn't be much for him to do there being the middle of the day. While thinking what to do somebody came running out the Pokemon Center running into Calvin. Calvin turned around while saying,

"Hey watch... oh it's you."

Calvin says as he notices it was Kyle who ran into him.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan Williams - Docks
Snover.gif
414.gif
-37_Vulpix.gif

-------------

Suddenly, from behind, he noticed someone coming. Turning around, he noticed it was a boy, obviously older than him, from the size difference. Accompanying him were a Buizel and a Leafeon. Apparently the two Pokemon were in a heated dispute, filled with yaps and barks. Finding the two Pokemon slightly amusing, Ryan smiled as it reminded him of Vulpix and Mothim when he had first gotten Vulpix.

The boy seemed to be trying to avoid him and stay away from any attention, but wasn't really succeeding at it. The pair of Pokemon following him weren't any good either.

I'll need a guide sooner or later, so better just ask this guy. Plus, he seems relatively nice. I guess. he thought.

Running up to the newcomer, smiling, he said: "Hi! Are you in that blue dorm? Because I'm kinda new, and might need someone with helping me settle in... em... I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you." he asked, stretching out his hand.

"Dang it. I'm terrible at talking to new people. Most likely he's gonna ignore me."

Username_9138

Spoiler:
*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

Camdyn heard the footsteps and knew the charade was up. He hushed the quarreling Pokemon as the boy jogged up to him. "Hi. Are you in that blue dorm? Because I'm kinda new, and might need someone with helping me settle in," said the boy. "Em...I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you." There was a slight pause, and Camdyn turned a bit to see his hand extended. He hesitated before responding.

"Uh...Ryan?" he said, only slightly above a whisper, "sorry, but I can't help you. I'm new too. Sorry." He tried walking away, but Olive and Jett pulled at his jeans, and Ryan grabbed his arm.

"Wait; so you're new too?" Ryan asked. Camdyn slightly nodded his head, and gently pulled his arm away. He was confused as to why he stopped him. Maybe he looked familiar to him? Was he a fan of his father? But he didn't want to seem snobbish. Now that he looked, this boy wasn't too much younger than himself; maybe only a year? I have to respect his wishes. A conversation might not be comfortable, Camdyn thought, but I have to try and not disrespect him.

"Yes, I'm new," he said a bit louder. "I've been assigned to Suicune, and apparently so have you." He studied the boy, and figured it might not hurt to help him figure everything out. Besides, the boy could help him, too. "Umm...we could help each other learn the ins and outs of everything; the lay of the land, as they say. You need help and I need help, and combined forces are better than separate ones, right?"

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Eggs and Breeding 101

As the man who was taking over the class was going through names, Issac's mind started to wonder off as he fought to stay awake. He had not got to sleep after all.

No Mrs. Styles.. I wonder what happened. I hope she is okay.. and I hope C.J. wasn't pulled into anything..

Issac had missed the announcement on team rocket and had no clue that there was a possible threat in the academy.

"McGuire, Lucas." Brock said, grabbing Issac's attention being that McGuire is close to Milk alphabetically.
Issac looked around watching to see if anyone would acknowledge Brock's call, but no one did. He looked up as Brock marked what was most likely absent on the paper.

Can't believe someone is late on the first day back from Thanksgiving...

"Milke, Issac." Brock called out to the classroom.

"Here." Issac responded as he raised his hand.

Brock - Eggs and Breeding 101

Brock nodded at Issac as continued down the role. Once he finished he slipped the sheet back into his folder, turning back to the class and taking a large, nervous breath.

"Alright students," he started," as I said before, I am Brock. I was once the gym leader of Pewter City and I am now a leading expert of the breeding of Pokemon. Now as you all know breeding is the method of which you get a baby pokemon through an egg. It is way more complicated than it may seem, though."

Brock took another large breathe as he scanned the room, making eye contact with various students. [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]"There are many factors and methods that can cause a Pokemon to come out differently than others. Now before I get truly started, can any of you tell me anything you know about breeding or eggs?" [/FONT]

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

New friends, huh? Andrew Seymour Rede was /very/ okay with that! Andy raised his right hand and made a peace sign towards the two people he hadn't recognized.
"Hey guys, I'm Andy. It's a pleasure to meet you both." he said, lowering his hand before extending it to whichever of them wanted to shake his hand first. When classes were mentioned, Andy let out a chuckle, throwing his head back.
"Classes, what are you talking about...? I didn't hear anything about classes today!" Shawn must have been mistaken. How could there be classes and he didn't hear about them?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Kyle Haden

Kyle was now in a hurry to get out of the Pokemon Center, so he could explore the dead forest. As he was exiting the Pokemon Center he bumped into a person standing near the door. The person he bumped turned around and it took Kyle a couple of seconds to notice that it was Calvin.

"Hey, watch... Oh, it's you." Calvin said.

"Sorry. Guess I'm in too much of a hurry at the moment. Apparently there is this forest with a bunch of ghost type Pokemon... And something about missing people, but that just seems like a superstition. So now I'm gonna go stop by the Pokemart and get some Pokeballs, a map, and I guess I'll probably need a bag. Later." Kyle said.

Kyle waved at Calvin and continued out the door. He looked around for a little while trying to find a Pokemart and while searching he saw a building, what was left of it anyway, taped off from the public. What happened here? Looks like a bomb went off or something. After a bit more searching he finally found the Pokemart. He went in and asked the clerk for five Pokeballs, a map of the island, and a good sized messenger bag.

"Your total is 2000 Poke-Dollars. How would like to pay?" the clerk asked.

Kyle reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wallet. He retrieved a thin plastic card from the wallet and let the clerk scan it.

"That should be enough to cover the price." Kyle said.

He must have been right because the clerk handed him his card and all the items. Kyle put the map and Pokeballs in the bag, slung the bag over his shoulder, and started walking out the Pokemart. I kinda wonder what Calvin is doing right now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Eggs and Breeding Class

Lucas and Aipom are running through a hallway in attempt to find Brock's class. Checking the time, it's obvious that he's missed something. Hopefully, because it is Brock and that Brock's worked with Lucas's parents, he won't get in much trouble. Lucas creeps past a door which says, "Eggs and Breeding". Lucas opens the door and steps in. Having the class stare at him, just made him really nervous. So he nervously but slowly pulls his goggles over his eyes and whispers to Aipom, "Aipom...help....". Aipom gave Lucas a small push in his back to step forward and announce his name to Brock. "S-s-sorry, I'm late Mr. B-brock. I'm Lucas McGuire."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia smiled at his explanation. "Hm... telepathy? That does make sense, many psychics are able to communicate in that way so that will help. As for Thyme... to tell you the truth, that is very good of her. I've seen some pokemon around the mansion that are taught straight from birth how to communicate with us. It's hard to learn... but if you have great teachers or persistant trainers it's possible." She said with a nod. "So Brian how did you meet Mark?" She asked him. "I've seen that he is a great battler as well, he took out Diana very easily with Len and he seems to have a great mind for strategy as well!"

Roberto meanwhile just watched the boy silently, every so often tapping his foot against the ground.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
In Mr. Alta's class.

196.gif
471.gif

Mana nodded satisfied once she saw Kilik had understood the assignment. She made her way back to her desk and glanced at Felicity before copying the poster on the back of the class. Once she was done with that she opened her study book on the page that explained Espeons and started her observations. After awhile Mr. Alta asked Kilik and Mana if they would like to share some of their observations. "Is he bullying us?! We just begun..." Mana thought as she quickly added some sentences to her observations. This was just unfair, as if he wanted everyone to laugh at them because they haven't got all the information needed.

Mana felt resposible that Kilik might not have finished his observations yet. What if she just went on explaining the assignment to him while he actually already understood it? Then she would've wasted some of his precious time. "I'll go first." Mana said as she stood up before Kilik would. She hoped that he could finish his observations like this. She took the half filled paper from her desk and started reading from it. "Espeons are Psychic type Pokémon and also known as the "Sun Pokémon". The reason behind this is because Eevee's evolve into Espeons when they get enough love and evolve at day time." Mana started. This was hard on her because she suddenly remembered how Felicity was taken away from her as Eevee and was forced to evolve into an Espeon. Felicity hadn't received the love that she needed when she evolved and that is what makes Mana feel so miserable, Felicity hadn't evolved in the right way.

"Their ability is Synchronize and their hidden ability is Magic Bounce, but their abilities can differ." Mana kept on speaking but her voice started to feel down. The thoughts of Felicity that hasn't evolved with love like she should have and deserved made her feel like a bad trainer. She should've protected her from her father. "Espeons usually have purple fur but when they are shiny then they have green fur." Mana was stuck at this point. This was everything she had untill now and she felt like crying. "At least Kilik got the time to finish his observations like this..." Mana hoped.

Last edited:
Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne listened intently to Mana, noticing as her voice gradually and subtly became more and more reminiscent of a depressed person than the energetic person he had perceived her as at first.
Does she think I'm being to hard on her, this wasn't exactly a punishment it just made the most sense... I could have called on anyone really it just happened these two were fresh in my mind.

Zayne continued to listen as the somewhat distraught trainer finished her brief summary and he was actually impressed. She had covered little but what she had covered was incredibly well detailed.
"Not bad at all Mana, that was a good start going over the more generalised Espeon characteristics - even including shiny colouration and hidden abilities - before moving onto to your particular Espeon. Keep up the good work."
It seems as though the evolution of Espeon may be somewhat of a sore spot... I have no idea why but I'll be careful on that subject.

Zayne turned to the other of the two students he had selected
"so what do you have for us Killik?"

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan Williams - Docks
Snover.gif
414.gif
-37_Vulpix.gif

-------------

"Sure! Not like I'd like to be alone in this huge place." said Ryan, looking at the enormous academy building. "Well, we gotta drop our stuff in our rooms first. Wouldn't be comfortable to walk around with this backpack." he tapped the bag he was wearing. "I'm gonna check where my room is, and drop it off there. Then we can look for a teacher or someone who's not new to help us out.

Ryan squinted and studied the boy's face, then he chuckled

"Don't worry, I'm bad at introductions too. Just keep it cool, There's no reason to be nervous."

Saluting the boy, and walking off to the entrance of the dorm, he pulled off the blue key given to him. On the keyring was marked the number 9, which probably specified his room number. His room was located near the entrance of the hallway, to the right of room 8 and facing room 2. The door was a basic dark blue colour and the black 9 pinned on it seemed old and rusty from age.

Unlocking the door, he entered the room. Everything had been prepared for his arrival: The bed was made, the room was clean, and stacks of clothes (which were his school uniform) were lying in the closet. The minute he had entered, Vulpix had jumped off Snover's head and immediately began making the room his own, checking the softness of the mattress and examining every corner of the place. Meanwhile, Mothim had gotten off Ryan's shoulder and was plaintively moaning for food, looking around.

Snover sighed and ran to get Vulpix off the stack of clean clothes, and Ryan dropped his bag on the bed, and sat on it to examine the room.

The room was poorly furnished, consisting of only a few necessary furnishings, including a desk with a lamp for studying, a closet for clothes, a small nightstand near the bed and an extra chair close to the entrance. A rusty coathanger was nailed to the door. Ryan picked up his bag and hanged it there, preferring to keep it there in case Vulpix messed around with it.

"Okay guys, this is gonna be our room for probably the next few months." he said, turning around to face the Pokemon. "Any sort of messing around here isn't allowed, this isn't our property. I'll be leaving off to look around the place - and yes, Mothim, i'll get you some food in an instant - , so Vulpix and Mothim, you'll be in your Pokeballs until I'm call you back. Kapeesh?"

Vulpix and Mothim moaned in annoyance as they went back into their Pokeballs, and Ryan put them back into his bag.

"Okay, Snover, let's move. Our friend's probably getting ready himself, so we'll wait for him outside until he comes out."

Snover nodded, smiling, and followed Ryan outside.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Practical Battling

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

With the amount of information about Tentou in this book, Kilik was learning the insides of Pokemon. As he learns more about Tentou, he's learning the moves he can learn for battle. He writes down every bit he can find on Shinx, jotting down every bit of information he finds interesting. Perhaps he could later find out about Yaiba, how he could hone his shells that are on his legs. He would jot down more about Tentou, but Mr. Alta calls for Kilik & Mana to report their assignment. Kilik wasn't finished yet. Would this page be enough to get a good grade?

That is when Mana steps up to talk about her assignment first. That should give Kilik enough time to finish his assignment. Better keep writing. While Kilik continued writing down his paper about Tentou, but he was also listening to Mana's work. It was about Felicity, or rather, Espeon. She seems hurt, almost regretful. Her past, as Kilik remembers from her story, wasn't pleasant. She seemed to have it rough. Too bad Kilik can't change her past.

Anyway, it came Kilik's turn to present his assignment. "I have plenty," he replies. It was now or never. He stands up & clears his throat. "Shinx. They are blue & have black fur. They can have the ability of Rivalry or Intimidate. Their hidden ability is Guts. Males & Females have a difference in appearance. Female's four paws are blue, while Male's hind-paws are black. Shinx live in plain & grassy areas. When they sense danger, their fur dazzles. They blind their enemy so they can flee, hence the Flash Pokemon. Their shiny form have them with a golden look all around, besides their fur. They evolve through training & hardwork. Their next evolution is Luxio, & their last evolution is Luxray. Their strongest attacks are physical rather than special." With the finishing line, Kilik places his paper on the table & waits for his results. Perhapss his presentation sounded boring.

Years

Zayne Alta

Killik too seemed to have some considerable observational abilities... but he couldn't help but wonder why his students were missing the point so easily. The reason they were using their own pokemon instead of choosing from the book was because that one not only had to understand the traits of the species but of the individual, which is exactly he had chosen this to be the opening lesson of the unit. He would have to mention it at some point but for the time being he figured it was time to start getting the ball rolling, the next part of his class was going to be quite intense and he did have some explaining to do.

"Okay everyone, finish up the last little bit you are on. I know this may feel a bit rushed but don't fret too much - the purpose of this task is not about writing an essay it is about becoming a practical battler and about giving me a gauge for your abilities." he took a breath and summed up that by now they probably realised they had missed something, he continued nonetheless "Being a practical battler is largely about analytical skill and most of you have got that down but the thing for you to remember is that you can't just think of the pokemon you train and compete against as a species - each and every one of them is unique in some way just like humans. In essence the definition of a practical battler is one who can analyse their opponents and their own pokemon quickly, make good judgements and put what they know to good use. That is what this class aims to teach you. Once you have finished the section of your writing that you are on place it on my desk, we are going to head to the training fields."

Zayne looked around and noticed the Snivy on Valorie's desk again. He had made somewhat of an error forgetting about the relationship between the first and second task.
"Valorie, I know that Snivy isn't yours and is either wild or actually belonging to someone else, will it comply with you in battle or will you have to swap to one of your own pokemon?" Zayne questioned Valorie as he stood by the door, so he could keep an eye on students as they began to file out of the room.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Ace Steel

Ace waited patiently by the door until ll of the students left the room, some of them giving him curious looks as they passed, "their probably wondering who the creeper in the black hoodie is, at least that's what I would think. "I can't really blame them, After all, I just arrived at this school." After all the students were gone ace walked slowly over to zane. "Interesting class you have here, your students seem to trust you, hopefully they treat me the same in my classes, but I guess we'll find out soon enough, won't we?" "Anyway, hi I'm ace, I'm new teacher at this school, I was just taking a tour of the grounds when I saw your classroom door was open, so I decided to slipp in and see how things run around here, and I gotta say I'm immpressed."

Back