• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

;A; I sowwy. /waits for happy moment to end but hopes it doesn't just 'cus he likes happy moments 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

bahah. xD It's okay! I'm sure you got the fact that I was joking. |3 I can't handle the cold as much as I used to anyways, so I'm find with this chilly weather. No need to freeze myself!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

heeehee. I like the ending. xD maybe whenever you have the time you can make that alternate ending.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I stayed up that late the day before taking my permit exam. i passed so it's not like it mattered. |D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, Shawn. ;___; Well, I'm glad you're okaaay.

/waiting for someone to arrive with a phone she can use so she can activate her phone derp

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Fortunately buses don't usually go that fast.

...Right? D:

Myself, I had thought of a relaxed day at home.
Turns out I had to hurry like hell to school first thing in the morning, as the shoot for a commercial I'm in. That took six hours, mostly looking at other people act again and again from different angles, and then I had an interesting conversationg with the director on the way home.

After that I had half an hour at home before going to the movies.
...And after three hours of dinner and Johnny English, I'm finally home. It's almost ten PM. Hey guys.

TL;DR: My life is somewhat interesting to live.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]0.

Because i feel like zeroing from this phone just this once.

Anyways, your life does seem to be interesting pokey! My life usually isnt that interesting xD[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back