• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate- Raging Light Snow

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
4 Mareep (SECRET WONDERS)
3 Flaafy (SECRET WONDERS)
2 Ampharos (SECRET WONDERS)
2 Rocket's Zapdos EX (EX TEAM ROCKET RETURNS)
In-Depth Strategy:
Mareep: Evolves into Flaafy
Flaafy: Evolves into Ampharos
Ampharos: Does an awesome 70 damage, and if you discard all energies attached to Ampharos, it does 20 damage to each benched Pokemon of your opponents!
Rocket's Zapdos EX: Does 60 damage, and Plasma does 10 and allows you to take an energy that iis lightning type and attach it to Zapdos! The second attack does 60 damage, but does 30 to one of your own Pokemon. If you attach darkness energy to Zapdos, any attack does 10 more damage!​

2 Professor Rowan
3 Team Galactic Mars
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Rival
2 Scott
4 Celio's Network
2 Rare Candy
3 Potion
2 Switch
In-Depth Strategy:
Proffesor Rowan: It's a gamble, but it's sometimes worth it.
Team Galactic Mars: This is a safe way to get cards and destroy opponet's chances of getting good Pokemon
Roseanne's Research: A great way to get basic Pokemon and energy cards.
Rival: Another Gamble, but it is a great way to see what's coming up.​
Scott: Drawing Supporters
Rare Candy: Speeding Up
Celio's Network: For Search

20 Lightning Energy
3 Darkness Energy
In-Depth Strategy:​

Lightning Energy: Used to Power Every Pokemon
Metal Energy: Seperate for Cleffa
Darkness Energy: Used to Attach to Zapdos for more damage​

PLEASE RATE!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
i think u got something wrong here, darkness energy boosts YOUR attack with 10 not make you take less damage.

take out
- 4 switch
- 4 potion
- 3 Electabuzz

add in
+ 1 Amoharos
+ 4 Rare candy
+ 4 Celios network
+ 2 scott

Scott for drawing supporters, candy for speeding up celios for search.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
This doesn't look that good. You have a decent idea, but it's just not that playable. First off, you have more Ampharos than Flaafy. Secondly, NEVER have one Pokemon that needs its own energy. It will kill you dead. Third, Zapdos just isn't that good. 60 to the enemy in exchange for shooting yourself in the face does not balance itself out, and other than Zapdos' ability, which could be a lot better, you also have no need for any Darkness energy.

If you're really intent on Zapdos, keep him and your Ampharos line, but limit it to about 4-3-2 and kill off the Cleffa. Put in some Dark Pokemon to give you a reason to use Zapdos, especially if you can find a masochist that gets a boost from taking damage, though every one of those I've seen has been psychic.

That's my opinion, but I really wouldn't use anything you have here (except in the Trainer/Supporter area). Zapdos isn't worth it, and Ampharos just isn't that great. I could easily kill it in one turn with my Hippowdon.

Years
4 Mareep (SECRET WONDERS)
3 Flaafy (SECRET WONDERS)
4 Ampharos (SECRET WONDERS)
3 Rocket's Zapdos EX (EX TEAM ROCKET RETURNS)
3 Cleffa (D/P)
In-Depth Strategy:
Mareep: Evolves into Flaafy
Flaafy: Evolves into Ampharos
Ampharos: Does an awesome 70 damage, and if you discard all energies attached to Ampharos, it does 20 damage to each benched Pokemon of your opponents!
Rocket's Zapdos EX: Does 60 damage, and Plasma does 10 and allows you to take an energy that iis lightning type and attach it to Zapdos! The second attack does 60 damage, but does 30 to one of your own Pokemon. If you attach darkness energy to Zapdos, any attack does 10 more damage!
Cleffa: Eeek!!! A filler. I only put it in here so I can draw extra cards.​
-3 Cleffa: Replace with a couple stronger electric and normal basic pokemon.
-2 Ampharos: Need more Lightning Energy first.
-1 Rocket's Zapdos EX: Need some Lightning Energy.

4 Professor Rowan
3 Team Galactic Mars
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Rival
2 Scott
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare Candy
In-Depth Strategy:
Proffesor Rowan: It's a gamble, but it's sometimes worth it.
Team Galactic Mars: This is a safe way to get cards and destroy opponet's chances of getting good Pokemon
Roseanne's Research: A great way to get basic Pokemon and energy cards.
Rival: Another Gamble, but it is a great way to see what's coming up.​
Scott: Drawing Supporters
Rare Candy: Speeding Up
Celio's Network: For Search
-2 Professor Rowan
-1 Rival
-2 Rare Candy
Not worth it/necessary. Replace with the battle-tested following to recover you Pokemon's stamina:
+3 Potion
+2 Switch
13 Lightning Energy
4 Metal Energy
3 Darkness Energy
In-Depth Strategy:​

Lightning Energy: Used to Power Every Pokemon
Metal Energy: Seperate for Cleffa
Darkness Energy: Used to Attach to Zapdos for more damage
PLEASE RATE!​
-4 Metal Energy
+7 Lightning Energy

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
NOOOOO you little freaks he need at least 4 ampharos since it is the only attacker. and the greatest with it is that you do 10 damage to all your opponents pokemon when he plays a supporter. the pokemon lines is fine just take out Zapdos and replace Cleffa with pachirisu great encounters. Zapdos should be replace by Pluse from secret wonders to help recycle your energys.

then also take out the darkness and metal energys and add maybe 4 energys and maybhe some pluspowers.. still my t2b would kill this but well.. it did get to 4th place in the nationals so... i dont think it really matter

Years
NOOOOO you little freaks he need at least 4 ampharos since it is the only attacker. and the greatest with it is that you do 10 damage to all your opponents pokemon when he plays a supporter. the pokemon lines is fine just take out Zapdos and replace Cleffa with pachirisu great encounters. Zapdos should be replace by Pluse from secret wonders to help recycle your energys.

then also take out the darkness and metal energys and add maybe 4 energys and maybhe some pluspowers.. still my t2b would kill this but well.. it did get to 4th place in the nationals so... i dont think it really matter

The limit for any card in a deck is four. It is impossible to have more than 4. If you have 4 Ampharos and only 13 lightning energies, then, when you use the attack that requires you to discard all energies, you can only use that attack a few more times. That's why I suggested two Ampharos, and to add in some lightning energy.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
no but you see if you do the change that im abou to tell him he wont have to worry about that.

-1 proffesor rowan
-3 Zapdos (ignore what i said about plusle)

then :

+ 2 Magnemite(wichever set you prefer)
+ 2 magneton pk

now you can get those energies back, No problem.

And you know once in a game i a deck that i played wich had seven basics 3 of them were prised luckily i had that one basic left. but i still lost the game.
what if that would happen to ampharos? he has no secondary attacker so he would be gone,
and yes i know that you only can have 4 of the same card in your deck and you should try to have that.

Back