• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
PC Username: voltianqueen
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My camel Creambo and CHARIZARD
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Manectric plush ;w; And Akio from Utena.

I love plushies *o* I always want to buy them, but I have to stop and think is it worth it to spend the money on them? I always think that if I get a house someday, I'm going to need a toy room... Recently I bought my dream plush, a big old Charizard...so soft... <3 Creambo the camel is one of my favorites also. He used to go to school with me, and I still take him to places and bring back pictures.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Welcome! Your username has been added to the list :)

Also wow, holy hell. I look at that thing you have resting on his arm and was like "why did she put her phone on her--OH MY GOD THAT IS HER 3DS THAT THING IS MASSIVE". I have a giant Pikachu plushie that is probably around the same size... here is a picture of us together XD

Spoiler:

That was from October 2010 though, so it was a while ago now! I have changed. He has not.

Yippie for me being added to the list~~!

Yeah, I went to show my friend how big it was, so I put my 3DS on it just to show.. xD. I've had it for a few years, actually; I got it for Christmas a bit back.

And AWWW that Pikachu is cute :D I love its :3 face~

I'll get around to posting all my plushies one time or another.. :D

Oh, and towards Wingman: I have a Mew just like that, along with a bunch of plushies around its size; they all came together~ Once again, they were a Christmas present.. xD

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
PC Username: ~Pokemoll~
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My England/Arthur Kirkland/UK Plushe~
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: An Italy/Feliciano Vargas plushie... :3

I love plushies. >,< All together I think I have about.. 50. xDD My parents have probably spent a fortune already on them, and I keep begging for more.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yay new people! Welcome to voltianqueen and ~Pokemoll~!

We do a lot of talk about plushies here, which makes me wonder: how many of you have collections of plushies that are not related to Pokemon?

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I remember I used to have a whole gigantic pile of beanie babies when I was younger, but that was a looooooooong time ago. I only really have Pokemon plushies, with the exception of my Stitch. Though I've been looking at getting a Yoshi for a while now... He's the only Mario character I actually really like. :D So happy! (Free cookie to anyone who gets the reference!)

Mockingjay: Are you talking about the mini one? I got that little one for such a deal! I can't believe those one usually sell for around $100.

Also, a few more points of discussion. One, what motivated all of you to collect plushies, Pokemon or otherwise? My mom collects teddy bears, so I think she gave me the idea, and when I found that first Mew of mine, there was no other plausible path for me. :)

Two, do any of you name your plushies? I do. It doesn't feel right to not; I blame my addiction to Nuzlocke challenges. I've got a whole list of their names so I don't forget.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I dunno if I really have a collection of plushies...I just have a large assortment of them X3

Actually, lies, I have a million cows. When I was 12/13 I was crazy about them for some reason :P My favorite is the cow pillow my grandmother gave me for Christmas one year. It's basically like a pillow pets.

Nothing really made me want to get more plushies besides just really liking them and wanting to hug them :3 And I do name most of them! Even if some of them are just generic names like "Tiger" or "Cow Pillow" :P

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I dunno if I really have a collection of plushies...I just have a large assortment of them X3

Actually, lies, I have a million cows. When I was 12/13 I was crazy about them for some reason :P My favorite is the cow pillow my grandmother gave me for Christmas one year. It's basically like a pillow pets.

Nothing really made me want to get more plushies besides just really liking them and wanting to hug them :3 And I do name most of them! Even if some of them are just generic names like "Tiger" or "Cow Pillow" :P

Ha, I have to give each of them a meaningful name cause I'm a freak. ;D Most of them are references to various Pokemon comics. Some are from Nuzlocke comics and others are from regular comics on deviantART by people like purplekecleon and BehindtG.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Some of my plushies have names but most of them don't because I'm not very creative and I don't like the idea of just making a list to keep track of them anyway. To me, having to keep a list would sort of defeat the purpose of giving them names since if I don't find the plushies memorable enough to remember their name, why do I think they're special enough to get one? (That sounds horrible aww.) I may as well have named half of them with a descriptor anyway. DerpCherrim for the Jakks plush, FuzzyChu, ShinyChu, etc. XD; Not very good/original "names" though.

I don't really collect plushies so much as Pokemon in general--the plushies I have are usually in my possession because I already collect everything I can of the Pokemon. (Missing from my photos is my display case where my figures all migrated to--they used to be interspersed around wherever I had my plushies on display so single collections of one Pokemon were more impressive. :P) But I do have a fair many of them that I added to my collection because I liked the plushie itself--for example: Hedwig, world's happiest Grimer, my ridiculous number of Shaymin because I like to pet them when I'm high on painkillers and I have a garden when there are three of them, and some of my Pikachu plushies. :>

Shining Raichu

Years
Nothing really motivated me to collect plushies per se - and tbh I haven't really ever collected them, more accumulated them over the years. But I do give them names... boy do I give them names :P

I have Scrap (my favourite one that I've posted a picture of before, named after Scrap from Play School) another dog plushie named Roley (cos he's so fat and roly-poly XD) and two 101 Dalmations puppy plushies which I named Dig Dog (mine) and Diggety Dog (originally my sister's, but I stole her to be Dig Dog's sister XD). Then there's a big fat cat one that I named Misty after my real-life fat cat who is also named Misty... my green duck Ducky (soooo original) and... well that's all I can think of right now, but there are tons.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
Years
I want to join =D!

PC username:Sonicfan9988.
Your favorite out of your Plushies:My Oshawott plushie who I named Gregory =D!
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wide world ever:A Sonic the Hedgehog plush!

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome Sonicfan! :D

Oh my God, words cannot describe the majesty of that Charizard pillow. Are you sure that's a pilow though? It just looks like a plushie to me... an awesome plushie, but a plushie regardless :P. I think I'd feel bad sleeping on a Pokemon, I'd feel like I was cutting off his air supply.

Also I'm not sure why, but I laughed at the name "Creambo" for the camel lmao. That is just too adorable.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
The tag says "cuddle pillow" but yes, he's basically a huge plushie XD I tried sleeping on him when I first got him, but my neck hurt in the morning so now I just use him in the day and sleep next to him at night :P

I got him at an anime convention.. There was a lady who said she'd try to get one for me at the last one, but her orders didn't come in time, and I happened to see this one hanging in another shop, so I got him :D CHILDHOOD DREAMS
I'm pretty small, so when you stretch his tail out straight he's over half my size 0w0

Shining Raichu

Years
He's... half your size? How big is he?! He doesn't look that big haha. I mean, he doesn't look small but he's no life-size Charizard :P

Also why does he still have his tag on him? That has to be hurting his elbow :(

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
:D
When I put our heads together, his feet come down to my waist and his tail comes just past my knees xD
I ended up take his tag off eventually since it kept getting in the way when I was trying to sleep >.<

Also, Creambo can fly.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Okay here goes. Excuse the lighting as I only have one lightbulb.

Here are all my Pokemon plushies:

Spoiler:

Here are my pillow pets (the frog is 3 years old.)

Spoiler:

Here are random plushies.

Spoiler:

Here's my collection of NeoPets!

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Years
Do I see a Vibrava/Flygon plushie?! (I can't tell the difference between a Vibrava and a Flygon in plushie form XD). That's awesome!

Also I don't know what Neopets are but that little starfish one is adorable as hell.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
You've guessed correctly! That is indeed a Flygon plushie! Here she is on my school bag~

Spoiler:

Neopets are these weird creatures from some website. I don't know if there's more to them than that, lol, but I just thought they were cute. I got them mainly from McDonalds; they had a bunch of the toys with a Happy Meal a few years back. I made my mom just buy the toy hahah. My favorites are the Unis (the unicorns). :D

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
HAI GUISE HAVE A CRAP TON OF PICTURES OF NEW PLUSHIES THAT I GOT!!!!!

But first things first, this is some kind of freaky coincidence. I have that exact same Flygon plush, Mockingjay, and was just about to post an image before I saw your post.
Spoiler:

SUDDENLY TWILIGHT ZONE. lolwut

Anywho, here's a bunch more! First, we have a Treecko and Grovyle pair:
Spoiler:

Then we have my NEW BIG SHINX WHO'S SO SQUISHY AND CUTE:
Spoiler:

And a Ho-oh to go with my Lugia:
Spoiler:

This one's special cuz my sister got it for me while she was in Disneyland (and also cuz he's non-Pokemon related). It's Stitch! Pretty much my favorite Disney character of all time.
Spoiler:

And now for the really cool one - a 21 inch tall Lucario!
Spoiler:

I got him off of eBay for an absolute steal! Of course, then I found out why...

Spoiler:

He had a hole under his armpit, which the seller conveniently forgot to tell me about! D: But my mom is a sewing genius, so she fixed him right up. :)

So that's all! Here's a final shot of every plushie I own in one place.
Spoiler:

Oh dear, it appears they've outgrown their new cabinet space already...

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Huge plushies. O_O I have over 50 Pokemon plushies all about the size of a hand or two. Like the ones you can find at Target. With the exception of my electronic Pikachu I've had since before the 3rd gen. That's my biggest.

BTW what are Flygon's eyes made of? They look either hard or squishy.

Back