• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Great! so can we make this trade happen today? Also after we are done we can discuss the other pokemon I wanted and offered. But First.

Originally Posted by fcb12
I have an EV'd level 100:
Gengar
Golduck
I would like to trade for your Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Adamant:
Dragonite
Metagross

I have traded with you before and yes I am 4th gen only right now. Are you interested? (If so my FC is: 3825 2173 2354)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Alright I'll get on right now!!
Besides I too had another trade to do so it's ok take as long as you need.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Great! I have you added and I'm waiting. Just in case you need my FC again here it is: 3825 2173 2354

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got it and am surprised you still have the same fc!! See you in there!!

EDIT: You wanted another trade, just message me friday and we can set it up, let others know that I only deal with one at a time please!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Many THANKS for the trade!!! Hope we can do it again! Maybe with the other pokes i suggested? regardless, thanks again for your time and have a nice day!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
just wondering what time are you on sundays for the giveaway... i know it says eastern but in what time zone...

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
hi there what would you want for eikagen arceus i have movie 11 hydreigon, ana and aaa pikachu, nok darkrai and nok manaphy, and satoshis pikachu to offer all 5th gen

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
but east as in east US? or east as in Asia/Australia?
Sorry, it's east in the US!
hi there what would you want for eikagen arceus i have movie 11 hydreigon, ana and aaa pikachu, nok darkrai and nok manaphy, and satoshis pikachu to offer all 5th gen

Sorry, nok's are not allowed here, and possible for the movie 11 hydreigon!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I've read your thread a few times, but I didn't see what I was looking for so I thought that I'd ask. I was wondering if you also did RNG (For Shinies and IVs)?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
would you take a eggmove haze+yawn squirtle for your eggmove elekakid?
and a leaf storm bulbasaur or Dragon Dance Totodile for your eggmove bagon?

also can i have a giratina and kyogre in your box 18 under your free section.

Back