• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. Some of my favorite songs come from vocaloid nowadays, then again that's because I primarily listen to Megurine Luka and a little bit of Hatsune Miku for the most part anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are some Vocaloid songs that I actually do enjoy, but it's few and far inbetween. not to mention that some of them have other versions that I enjoy a whole lot more (like the fanmade song that was made official by Hayashibara. ♥)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I can see the idea behind why Vocaloid is so popular.

The possibility for anyone to easily be able to make (Japanese pop) music, even if they can't sing, is actually quite cool. It allows for really good development in the market and lets people go loose with their creativity. It also gives people who like obsessing over anime things something to obsess about.

...Though personally, I can't stand it.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

What is Vocaloid? It sound like some kind of singing thing...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. It takes a lot of effort and time to make a good vocaloid song but if the people who make it online end up getting it right even if it's once, it's pretty damn good to say the very least as I've seen with most Luka rock videos nowadays.

I never ended up liking the Kagamine twins very much though except for AV Techn0 when they had a few songs done there.

@Jalorda: Vocaloid's a singing program made to make computers sound like humans and make songs off of that program if Ive heard right myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like some of the Kagamine Twins' songs. Mainly the "Princess of Evil' series, iirc. But like I said. The songs I like are few and far inbetween.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Luka is probably the only Vocaloid I can stand XD; I love Akahitoha and her rendition of Eternal Snow so much <3

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

At this point, I think the use of "trolling" has gone from true malicious intent to "saying something I don't agree with".

Also, I'm very bored. I want to play Puyo and vidya club alreadyyyyyyyy.

EDIT: lol go to last read post. :effort

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm waiting for my mom to come to the hotel with something I need so I can finish getting ready for the wedding. :|; oh mother and your lack of handling time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
37. Speaking of trolling, decided I wanna start using a CM Blissey With Toxic, Softboiled, and Flamethrower as its main moves lol, might go into Substitute or Thunder Wave at some point but for not I just wanna piss my battling buddies off as if my Ferrothorn now named Zetsu and Bakugami my Chandelure weren't enough lol. I'm gonna need a Silcoon though that's for sure lol. Now to find an Golette which I can call Mr. Bubbles lol.

Years

Here's a reason why this cute Oshawott hates celebrities that meet their demise at such a young age.

Spoiler:

Yes, the dreaded 27 Club...

Years

Vocaloid sucks, the reasons for wanting to listen to a computer sing fly right over my head.

Main reason for me is that there was nary a break/interlude during the Mikunopolis Concert here in LA at AX, unlike other concerts I've been too. And of course the Nokia Theater being packed with screaming Fanboys and Fangirls lifts you up. xP

Also I'm a big Len/Rin fan if anyone noticed. o3o

Plus Vocaloid3 is getting closer to realism. O.o

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Well I finally got my Blissey now lol, nicknamed it AngelBlade with my Ferrothorn now named Zetsu. Oh man my friends at school are gonna get their asses kicked so hard by my new team lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hibiki got accepted at Gargleblasted~ This is a nice thing to come home to :3 /just went and saw Chronicle, which was pretty good but somewhat depressing

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

What are you talking about Lapras? Vocaloid is like chiptune. It's much better than a whole orchestra that has levels, layers and is much harder to make and perform. I mean, what would you prefer, this AWESOME 8-bit version of Route 1;

Or this giant orchestra;

I think the choice is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back