• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
I bought Conception II for the 3DS today! I've heard mixed reviews about it, but a friend whose interests are similar to mine got it and loves it, so I decided I'd give it a shot at some point!

Vita version is surely better! :D

I saw that on sale on the PSN store, and thought you were referring to the Vita version, but nope ;; I either wish I had the Vita right now, or the 3DS version was on sale XD

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
Wait, that actually works! :o

I recently bought Plants vs Zombies. Well... I didn't buy it so much as I got it for free off Origin.

Why wouldn't it work? I have another friend that easily earns enough SwagBucks for a $5 Amazon gift card every day (that's 450 points daily).

I only earn around 50-100 points daily though, I dunno how he manages to pull it off (I think he uses the mobile apps or sumthin).

Yukari

Why wouldn't it work? I have another friend that easily earns enough SwagBucks for a $5 Amazon gift card every day (that's 450 points daily).

I only earn around 50-100 points daily though, I dunno how he manages to pull it off (I think he uses the mobile apps or sumthin).
Almost all the websites I see like that are just scams. I find it surprising is all.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just bought Panzer Dragoon for the Sega Saturn. {:3} I've had a Saturn for some time, but my collection of games is just limited to 2 games. Thought I buy something new to try out even if I'm not the biggest fan of rail shooters.

Years
One of my most recent buys would be Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm not sure the exact date as to when I bought it, but it was sometime in mid-May. Other than that game, I haven't really bought any other games since December/January. I plan on getting Mario Kart 8 later this month though, so that should be good!

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $59.49 total :).

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $20.40 New
Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3) - $16.09 New
Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3) - $23.00 New

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but my 360 died for the umpteenth time, so I started selling its games. I sold Dead Space 1 and 2 recently for $30~, and then I bought 3 bundles (30 games total) for $10.47.
Out of those 30, there's 19 I actually wanted.

I also grabbed Europa Universalis 3, and all of EU3's DLC, for $4.99.

+20

On roughly half of what I made. Not a bad trade-off. ;)

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I just bought Bioshock Infinite for 360 a couple days ago. Only got it on 360 because it was cheaper than the PS3 version. I need to get rid of my 360 anyway. XD

I also just bought the last three Headhunter DLCs for Borderlands 2. I just can't get enough of that game.

Years
I bought Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012 this past weekend. I never got the chance to play them before. They're both really fun games and I would definitely recommend them to any Final Fantasy fan.
I'm also getting Mario Kart 8 sometime this summer, so I'm looking forward to that.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Almost all the websites I see like that are just scams. I find it surprising is all.

SwagBucks is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I haven't used it myself, but there's a YouTuber who uses it to buy Pokemon cards and such and even posted about how exactly to use it. Seems pretty nifty and I haven't heard anything bad about it. I might give it a shot someday.

Anyway, yesterday, I bought the special edition of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the PS2. It's one of my favorite games, so I'm happy to have the PS2 version now. Though it runs a lot slower compared to the GCN version...but maybe I just haven't played in a longer time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
SwagBucks is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I haven't used it myself, but there's a YouTuber who uses it to buy Pokemon cards and such and even posted about how exactly to use it. Seems pretty nifty and I haven't heard anything bad about it. I might give it a shot someday.

Anyway, yesterday, I bought the special edition of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the PS2. It's one of my favorite games, so I'm happy to have the PS2 version now. Though it runs a lot slower compared to the GCN version...but maybe I just haven't played in a longer time.

As someone who has used Swagbucks, I can confirm it's legit. It uses e-giftcards though which I think mainly only work online. I think though stores do allow you to use an e-giftcatd in store if you show it on a phone/mobile device at checkout. I know though, Walmart lets you print them out and use them in stores. I used a $5 Walnart e-card from Swagbucks to buy some gel so it works completely. (The cashier may give you a weird stare though. lol)

Anywho. I haven't bought a game in sometime, but my last purchased games were Pokemon Battle Trozei on e-shop and Animal Crossing:New Leaf back in April.

Last edited:
Years
I bought Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012 this past weekend. I never got the chance to play them before. They're both really fun games and I would definitely recommend them to any Final Fantasy fan.

Ugh. Dissidia...That was a nightmare. Chose Cloud Strife as my main right off the bat, and couldn't get past Sephiroth >>;; Needless to say, I didn't get very far in the game, and gave up after playing for about an hour.

Went around shopping today, and picked up Atelier Ayesha while I was there. And I found out that our local Shoppers Drug Mart sells PS4s! :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, I actually bought a Dreamcast game. Can't honestly recall how long it's been since the last time that happened. I bought Project Justice, which was pretty damn expensive, but looks like a game that's worth it. Dreamcast seems to have had a lot of good fighting games.

Back