• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Username: PocketWatch
Partner(s): Ekans and Meowth
- took me so long to find this group haha, my phone cut off half of the title ^^'

Im glad they brought TR back into the series more but as the best bad trio of the pokemon series they could always use more screentime.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Helluuuu~ and welcome! Feel free to answer one of our latest questions! You can also ask one if you feel like it, we're not very inspired! :P

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
If you were to work with the trio, what would your plan to capture Pikachu be?
Freeze them all in ice but some deux ex machina will no doubt come along and save the day, separate the frozen Pikachu from them, then just leave the twerps there for a few weeks to thaw out at the bottom of a pitfall trap.

But really. Zayin's sleeping potion idea is the easiest way to go about it. I don't get why they never did it before out of... 700+ episodes.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It's great to see members joining this club! Yay. <3

That's also a great idea, Musashi! Although wouldn't be taking their Pokeballs too be that bad instead of just Pikachu? :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
If their pokeballs are on them you'll risk having the thaw out too fast or break free! Cant have the twerps escaping, they always cause trouble.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
You don't think I'm being serious do you? xD

You know I'm also being not serious.

Not if we tie up the story writer and take his identity. :3

Good idea, all we need are just some good disguises and we're done.

And finally,
YAYYYY A NEW MEMBER!
All I wish is for you to be active, that's all.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
That's also a great idea, Musashi! Although wouldn't be taking their Pokeballs too be that bad instead of just Pikachu? :P

That is true. XD I was thinking that their Pokeballs would still be frozen but taking those too would be good. It would be like an added bonus for the boss. lol

And welcome, PocketWatch!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Thank you very much Musashi
and if I may add, if the pokeballs are on them, won't we risk accidentally releasing them if we were to attempt to obtain them?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm not sure if the Boss likes them really or is just pretty much using them.

I hope they could get a Mew for themselves. :3

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm not sure if the Boss likes them really or is just pretty much using them.

I hope they could get a Mew for themselves. :3

I already have Mew, humpf! That's a lie, Miyamoto failed miserably :(. Or maybe she succeeded and kept it for herself that selfish ...!

More seriously, I would love the Mew/Mewtwo story to be developed further. I think it has a lot more potential than all those movies with the same similar scenarios being produced year after year. As Mewtwo's story is quite philosophical, it'd be a lot more interesting if you ask me. Plus, it would bring the occasion to develop Miyamoto and Domino's characters! :disappoin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I already have Mew, humpf! That's a lie, Miyamoto failed miserably :(. Or maybe she succeeded and kept it for herself that selfish ...!

More seriously, I would love the Mew/Mewtwo story to be developed further. I think it has a lot more potential than all those movies with the same similar scenarios being produced year after year. As Mewtwo's story is quite philosophical, it'd be a lot more interesting if you ask me. Plus, it would bring the occasion to develop Miyamoto and Domino's characters! :disappoin

I would like to see that too! I only know a little bit about the other Team Rocket members other than The Trio and Butch and Cassidy duo.

Clicky
Damn it, I do not know how to embed videos.
EDIT:
I found this as well while researching on Miyamoto a few months back on some website...
Spoiler:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I would like to see that too! I only know a little bit about the other Team Rocket members other than The Trio and Butch and Cassidy duo.

Clicky
I really like that short film, but I wish Miyamoto appeared in it! It comes with the Mewtwo Returns DVD (the dub at least). If you've not seen that movie (that is in fact an episode), you definitely should. I think it's one of the best.

I found this as well while researching on Miyamoto a few months back on some website...
Spoiler:

Woah, some of these theories are quite farfetched if you ask me. Domino, a stripper? :S Oh well..., everyone has its own fantasies! Here are my answers to that just for fun:

Miyamoto: I would choose Mia as her dub name too, even though it's not very hard to come up with this name lol! However, I doubt she's dead. If you listen to the CD drama (I could send you the text), you can see that Miyamoto makes reports during many years after the "deadly" avalanche.

Madame Boss: I also share the theory that Madame Boss raised Giovanni on her own. It fits with her character. Also, she has to be Italian (obviously). I can't picture Giovanni as a yakuza boss; to me he has to be a mafia boss. I must say I don't like portraying all the Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh/Hoenn region characters as Japanese. Some yes (like Ash and Brock), but not most of Team Rocket members...

Domino: I didn't know the song by Kiss and I must say it works too well with my Domino x Gio ship lol (I hope I'm not scaring anyone)... Except that I don't perceive her as underaged, that's too wrong for me ^^".

These are just head-canons, but anyone should feel free to write their own as well. I think it's fun to read. Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions about characters you don't know much (that and check Bulbapedia)! =)

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Oops, I think the person who posted an interesting read about Miyamoto. :P

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Ok I see, hehe!

I won't wait for a request and post parts of the CD drama involving Miyamoto for anyone interested:
Spoiler:

I must admit I don't understand the logics in this story. First, Miyamoto was very lucky to survive an avalanche. Second, it doesn't make sense to keep on looking for something in the mountains during 20 years. I think that was meant to be funny, but it's just stupid if you ask me. Third, how on earth could Giovanni have found Miyamoto's tape if he didn't know what she became? She would have kept the recorder during 20 years, then left it somewhere for no reason and Giovanni would have found it? It's very weird!!!

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yeah, same thoughts here. It's actually really weird if you come to think of it. D:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
FYPV? Where's that? u___u;

Guess, I'm kind of lost here. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back