• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I saw the new screens. Flaroma Town, or Sublime Town looks too open o_O The regular buildings in Canderlia City look messed up around the shading, but are fine. The houses again, are Jpeged to death. And South Route's grass is messed up =P

thats my say lol

Ahhh... I just cleaned up every buildings! They are way better then before Have a look:

9.png

10.png

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
There are waaay too many flowers in the first screen, it looks way too cluttered. Second screen looks nice though, although it is slightly too grid-like.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
There are waaay too many flowers in the first screen, it looks way too cluttered. Second screen looks nice though, although it is slightly too grid-like.

lol, your gonna hate Sonoo Town in Sinnoh =P

But they look a lot better. Now my complaints will be about the Jpeg pathways....What? I have to have something to complain about. Clean the pathways! Clear the Jpeg! We want pathways! lolol jk

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007

Okay... Did you saw Diamond & Pearl screenshots? You may had notice that Sonoo Town (As Kamon said), is a huge town with flowers, including a flowerfield... Flaroma town is only a huge town with few houses. There is no flower field. But there is a gym in the northern of the town.

:D

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Okay... Did you see Diamond & Pearl screenshots? You may had notice that Sonoo Town (As Kamon said), is a huge town with flowers, including a flowerfield... Flaroma town is only a huge town with few houses. There is no flower field. But there is a gym in the northern of the town.

:D

english freak >_>

Anyway, I'd like to see the regular grid sized map of Lookin to follow the screenshots and maps your showing. Do you know where I can find it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
english freak >_>

Anyway, I'd like to see the regular grid sized map of Lookin to follow the screenshots and maps your showing. Do you know where I can find it?

Lol... yeh I ment '' saw ''... Hehe! It isn't done yet. What I can show you is the full of one town.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Ooo! I've found out about something else to complain about! The small trees you have everywhere, well, the shading at the bottom is too square, and breaks the trees off to look un natural lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Oh my god... Maybe we should get more positive about this game. There is not only the bad side you know... And the shading is a minor detail. I can arrange that quickly.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Since you're working mainly with graphics, if the visual is not good, the game itself is not good...
And yes, I agree. There must be a good side in this game [somewhere].

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well it's not bad pointing the problems. But saying them in EVERY post you make... You know what I mean?... Anyway, look! A new screenshot!

11.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
Hi vavavant, nice screens.
Just wanted to point the lack of shadows, but it looks good.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
AH! I go away for a few days, and you release those? I LOVE the last two screenies, and the mountain town is great, but yeah, it should be "see" not "saw"

Either way, looks good ^_^ Oh, and hey KurowaSan, you should post your work here (not in this thread lol) *cough Kamon cough*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
During the next month (April & May), I am going to release screenshots of the the rain climatic area in Lookin. Since April and May are the months where the rain come most of the time, I though it would be an area. Now, I have new news about that rainny area!

In that rainny area, there is a rain forest called' Raish Forest ''. There is also a small town called '' Raifall Town ''. It is connect to Route 712 and Route 713. In that part of Lookin, it's always rainning. But idoesn't mean that it's rainning that there is only water-type Pokemon!

Raifall Town Preview:
14.png

That town contains a Gym. The leader is Hydra, a water-type Leader.

Route 712 Preview:
15.png

That route is quite similar to Route 713. It's one of the way to go to Borval City.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
lol, looks like a cute little town ^_^

I'm liking your routes/towns more and more. BTW, you should point out where all these towns are on the map of Lookin lol.

Oh, and just some addjustment you might want to know: There are no Drifblim in the mountain town, only Drifloon. But I guess they may have been talking about a Pokemon elsewhere or something =P

BTW, also a heads up, Hydra is a cool name, and I know it relates to Hydro aka Water, but Hydra is an ancient myth of an evil water demon. lololol. Evil Water type leader! RUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back