• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild LURKER appears!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Been an unregistered lurker here for ages and thought that it was time to finally register.

I'll probably stick to lurking unless I make something awesome.

*browses the intro board and realizes how generic the thread title is*

Crap... I thought I was being clever with that....

:nervous:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Nachtholm, and nice to meet you here in Pokecommunity! You could talk about Pokemon here, and you'll having great time! By the way, I was a lurker too before joining PC. Have a nice time here!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I'll admit, I'm not here so much to TALK about Pokemon as to talk about CREATING Pokemon games.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Nachtholm, it's nice to know that you've decided to register :D We have an awesome community here in which you can interact with. I registered and then lurked for about 3-4 years before saying anything :P In any case, I was wondering if you could tell us a little more about yourself. Like what your interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. There is no pressure to tell us though if you feel uncomfortable in doing so.

I hope you enjoy yourself here at PokeCommunity :D

EDIT: I suppose you'd like to be in the Emulation forum then

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Ok. I think Emulation forums and Game Development sections are for you! Good luck! And don't forget to check the rules too!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Nach!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you finally decided to register after all that time of lurking! :p

You should definitely tell us more about yourself, like have you played through all the games? What your interests/hobbies? That way we can better accommodate you here. :]

If you're into emulation, you should definitely check out the emulation forum. ;D

I hope you have a great time here, and don't be nervous! xD

See you around!

Years
Lurker? No can do! Join and get active! Welcome to PC, good to meet you~ and nah, I admit that your title catches my eye throughout all the simpler titles we have around here. It may not be the first time I've seen one with a similar format but it's definitely still an interesting title nonetheless. (...and my introduction thread title was "New", oh how clever I was xD;)

Haha, well to each their own so no problem if you'd rather lurk for the most part, but hopefully the forum entices you after a while and you become active. <3 That's how it was with me; I really didn't expect to be active or anything but it just happened. If you're into the game-making side of things, we have Emulation and Game Development around solely for folks who are interested in those, as our regulars have said already! Emulation's more for the ROM hacking side while Game Development is for games created with specific programs like RPG Maker, Game Maker, etc. Both have plenty of cool resources to use that you'll likely find helpful if you plan on making your own game.

But even outside game-making I'm sure there are plenty of things to interest you here. The forum is pretty big, after all! Give it a chance and you'll be surprised with the results. :D Hope you've enjoyed everything here so far and looks like you've met quite a few of our members already, too! Keep at it and see you around.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Well I've played everything except B/W 2 although my rub with D/P/T lasted all of ten minutes.
I've beaten one version of all the non-remake games up to gen 3. currently working on SS before I return to finishing Black. After that I'm probably gonna finally open Black 2.

In terms of dev plans I'm gonna see if I can get a full, working DS-style remake of Yellow running on the PSP. If I can get something working, I plan to extend that remake until I run out of ideas... or level progression...

In terms of hobbies I tend to just stick to various forms of gaming. That and Philosophy.

Besides... Shy and Nacht are two words which cannot legally be placed in the same sentence.

*pauses and looks nervously for the fact police*

Back