The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2013, 11:02 PM
countryemo
The Day I've been running from
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
So we got a like system, and we get notified when we get a like on one of out post, but how come we don't get notified when one of our post it quoted? It would seem quite helpful.
Old October 10th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Castform
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
I thought that this was something that was in the works for the future(although I may be wrong on that, but I just kinda remember something along the lines of that being mentioned here before), but I totally agree that this would be a nice feature. I would find it useful because I post in a lot of threads which means I can't possibly remember to check them all to see if I have been quoted for more discussion. In result this would actually promote more discussion because people would be more likely to check the threads again instead of just posting and then totally forgetting about the discussion at hand. I know that personally I would find this most useful in CC&P which is encouraging more discussion based topics instead of just posting and going never to check back again, so knowing when you have been quoted would be really great in that regard. Definitely a +1 on this!

Last edited by Castform; October 10th, 2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old October 11th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
I agree. This would be helpful, because it's better and faster this way of replying to someone who quoted your post. I hope they do in the near future.
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Someone mentioned that this was in the works, along with the mention system we all want, but yes this is a cool idea.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
We're working on that. Nothing more to say from me on that.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
(Other than things take their time to be done :P)

Mario | A mí nadie me dijo de vos
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links