The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
If my fellow PC ladies don't agree that menstrual cramps are from Satan himself, then you're lying.
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Headaches are horrific and whenever I get a headache it's awful but that can be easily cured with some painkillers, I'm not very good at dealing with pain though, I don't like pain. (Who does?)

Another pain I hate is when I'm in bed or something and I get a cramp in my foot, any cramp really, they're incredibly unpleasant and can be such a bother to get rid of. I also don't enjoy the ache you get after having an injection or giving blood.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old August 5th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Definitely headaches.

Also I've gotten gastritis (stomach lining inflammation) recently due to what I think is stress.. and it is like heartburn + feeling of gas (hence the name) and could lead to ulcers, (which I am trying not to let worry me because then it will just get worse).. and it just sucks because almost anything can trigger it and I feel it just about every day. It's been like 3 months already and I just want it to go away. Thankfully it isn't painful anymore.. just bothersome every time I eat or periodically.
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Whenever I recover from a blackout, I get the worst migraines, urgh. Painkillers don't really do anything anymore :[

Um, when my eyes start aching, because I know that they're about to start hemorrhaging, which just freaks me out ;~;

@Sydian I only ever feel either a dull ache or tremendous pressure, so imagining what it feels like for you kinda makes me scared for the future >___<

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Andrew
멘붕

I used to get really bad headaches and migraines. Any noise or mildly bright light would just absolutely kill me.

Another thing I would get is aches in my lower back. It would feel really tight and it wouldn't crack or anything. Those are awful because it hurts to even just sit down for more than 5 minutes.

Pokémon Y:
FC: 2165-6285-6760
Name: Sapphire
Safari: Dark (Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye)
Old August 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM
daigonite
"PLAAAY MY GAAAAME!!!1"
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I walk on my toes. While you may think that my pain is just from this, it's not. What the pain comes from is after a hard day's work in terribly fitting work shoes that don't bend to accommodate my gait, unlike tennis shoes. Because of this, it puts a ton of stress on my knees and upper leg muscles. While normally I don't get tired from wearing tennis shoes or walking barefoot, these shoes are terrible and cause serious problems with my posture and walking. It gets so bad that I resort to sitting or walking with just socks whenever possible. I really need a doctor's note.
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
The only residual pain I have is from my partial finger amputation last year, haha. Every now and then I'll bump my hand/finger on something in an odd way and it'll hurt for a bit.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:49 PM
BeefTaco

I had an Eye Ulcer a few years back, it wasn't a strong pain but if I could describe it is like halving a rock pebble in your eye that you can't get out, really annoying pain.

Also when I was a kid I hit the back of my head with the sharp edge of the tub sink, doctor said said I almost cracked my skull, I still have a small dent in the back of my head from that Injury.
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

Any kind of cramp and when I bang my foot against something. That usually hurts more than anything else, ugh.
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:17 PM
MisterCotton

Send a message via Skype™ to MisterCotton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
Any noise or mildly bright light would just absolutely kill me.
Those are exactly the same things that I can't stand while I have a headache. For my recommendation, it is best to go to a really dark area and rest for minutes.
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:42 PM
colettedra

Send a message via Skype™ to colettedra
Headaches. They drive me insane. Most times I have to sleep them away. I also have to deal with back pain which makes it hard to lay down sometimes. -.-
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Sore throats are my most hated pain, forcing me to speaking very little irl in order to not catch it again.
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
The pain after I got my wisdom teeth pulled was pretty awful.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Migraines (or serious headaches, at the very least) and stomach aches are a real pain in the ass to deal with.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:18 PM
xxkaylabby
cake the cat
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
headaches are the worst. especially if it's because of the weather D:

|Theme|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|

Old August 24th, 2013, 06:24 PM
BraveNewWorld
The Breaker

Nature: Adamant
Every once in a while I get horrible migraines that last hours. It's awful trying to get to sleep with one then waking up still in pain. Definitely the worst type of "common" pain for me.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Jin Of The Gale
ih

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Jin Of The Gale
I hate it when my back hurts around the back bone area. It becomes really hard to move around comfortably. I've had to spend the whole day in bed once when the pain was uncontrollable.

✝REST IN PEACE✝
Old August 25th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Jedite1000
Deoxys Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jedite1000 Send a message via Yahoo to Jedite1000
I had kidney stones once, so painful pain killers tablets did not ease the pain, I had to get an injection from a needle to stop the pain
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedite1000 View Post
I had kidney stones once, so painful pain killers tablets did not ease the pain, I had to get an injection from a needle to stop the pain
I've heard the pain can be compared to a woman giving birth! My uncle had a really big one and needed an operation, I can't believe he endured the pain >.<' ...

Recently I thought I was getting a Kidney stone, however it was infection on both Kidneys, it too hindered me with huge amount of pain, the right Kidney has stopped hurting though.
I was in the Emergency Room two nights ago, I was injected with a pain killer (first time), I must say, it was such a great relief!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here