• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
That, sir, is a sloppy and over-used justification for banning a forumite. What's more, the text in your signature is right-aligned (the only acceptable format, as we all know, is for signatures to be centralized) and you've got no less than two trainer cards in your signature. Why, you even had the nerve to try to conceal them within spoiler tags! Shame on you! xO For your irresponsible behaviour, I hereby declare you banned.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I WARN you for being an intimidating person who frightens me to the point of idolization: Ever since the first day I met you, to this very minute, hour, and second.

So stop being so smart and good at roleplaying. ;A; [/Jk. I totally don't care. xDD]

Oh, and another warn for calling Naru-Naru a girly-boy. >O He's more MASCULINE then Sera!! *shot*

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Banned, because my nature was not lonely, even before I changed it. xD;

It was first 'Careful', and I changed it to 'Sassy', so yeah, you got it all wrong.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
So your bored huh? Sorry but we don't allow people to be bored here. It is bad for our rep...

BANNED

~>Telepathic<~

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You, sir, have an absolutely unmanagable and pretentiously long-winded username, and to double the insult you even have that atrociously misspelled paragraph in your signature! How dare you insinuate that spelling isn't important? This outrage can not be tolerated! You are henceforth, banned, infidel.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
^ Banned
for being a mod of my favorite sub-forum.

and mostly because you in sulted the color red.
see how unhappy it is:

:(

Buizel is not a sea weasel, it's a sea otter, BANNED
I can prove you wrong,

Wikipedia say this:

WIKIPEDIA THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA said:
Buizel (ブイゼル, Buizeru?, Buoysel in original Japanese language versions) are one of the 493 fictional species of Pokémon from the multi-billion-dollar[1] Pokémon media franchise – a collection of video games, anime, manga, books, trading cards and other media, created by Satoshi Tajiri. Released in March 2006 alongside Mantyke and Chatot, it scheduled to appear in the 9th Pokémon movie Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, as well as Pokémon Diamond and Pearl on the Nintendo DS. Buizel is also in a short film called Pokémon Mischievous Island along with Chatot. The purpose of Buizel in the games, anime and manga, as with all other Pokémon, is to battle both wild Pokémon, untamed creatures encountered while the player passes through various environments, and tamed Pokémon owned by Pokémon trainers.[2]

Its name is apparently a portmanteau of the English words "buoy", and "weasel" . Buizel's actual appearance is similar to that of an otter, which is in the same family (Mustelidae) as weasels.

The English name for Buizel was originally reported[3] by Serebii.net, a noted fansite, as Buizel. The name was later confirmed when it was shown on a toy produced by Jakks Pacific,[4] then officially confirmed on Pokémon.com.

it has the apperance of a otter, but it a sea weasel
your banned too.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Banned for being a smart ass xD

No, wait, you backed me up when I got banned for cursing,

Warned for being a smart ass.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
hey signomi, YOU'VE BEEN BANNED FOR USING 'SMART ASS' WHEN YOU SAID NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And achamo, you've been warned for double quoting and posting crap form wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back