• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
Um.. some help here? I tried to patch with both english and spanish roms but nothing happened how do I patch the game?

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Where does the beta end, and can I do a let's play of this and link the channel here? I don't mean I'll spam every time I post a new video, I mean post the link to the channel here once and then people can check it out if they want.

EDIT: Also, which one is the newest version? The xmas one?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE THE PUZZLE, I WANT TO PLAY THIS ROM BUT THE PUZZLE KEEPS ME STUCK BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING TURN THE PIECES

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Hi everyone !
First of all, congrats to Mikelan9!, you did an amazing job !
But as a shiny hunter, I just wanna know if someone could release a patch or something like that, to DECREASE the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon (from 1/257 to 1/8192)
Does anybody know how to do that ?
Thank you ^^

Years
Can please take out the puzzle or at lest givethe option of letting the puzzle do it self or skip. Iwant to play but the freaking puzzle is making me mad and I can get past it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2016
Just started playing and I'm loving it :D One problem is I'm using desmume and I cant seem to rotate the puzzle pieces in the beginning? I really want to get on with the game and would love some help!!!! Thank you :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Just started playing and I'm loving it :D One problem is I'm using desmume and I cant seem to rotate the puzzle pieces in the beginning? I really want to get on with the game and would love some help!!!! Thank you :)

You have to double click at the edge of the piece.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
I would love if you make all 721 Pokémon and all Mega-Evos ;)
and make the Pokémon on the Route 402 and 403 level 5-7, is better then you can train your Pokémon easily, now I must search cheats to rebattle Trainer, because I don't like rarcandies... I'm normally a Trainer who loves to train and is like crazy to train the Pokémon, but that Pokémon are level 3-4 it takes really too long. The Puzzle was easy.

I'll tell you if you do this with all Pokémon of 6th gen + that ones you want from 1-5 it will become really epic. Plz make that when you have Pichu that you can go trough the Forest and there is a Nurse Joy that heals your Party, make that or that the trainer can get to the Pokémon Center or something else plz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
How far is this beta finished? All done and few things remaining? Or just a section of the game finished?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 19, 2017
I loved it! Just by seeing the screenshots if you could remove the puzzle :/, And add all Gen6 and mega evolutions. YOUR THE BEST! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2016
Hey, this is a fantastic game. I was wondering how would I increase the shiny rate in my own game?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
great game although sometimes i experience graphical glitches if i go to talk to professor jasmine and when encountering wild pokemon

Edit:i seem to only experience this when i use pidove

Last edited:
Back