• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ash's adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
pokemon anime episode 1 and the title screen buy fixed
Spoiler:

You need to watch out for spelling/grammatical issues, they might bottleneck the gameplay. If you need help improving the dialogues, I might be able to give you some advice.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
I have already stated some of the main issues of this game, but grammar/spelling will be the worst. I'm offering to help you if you need someone to help with grammatical issues, cause I don't want this to get bottlenecked by that. If this might ever get completed, it should be of the quality of Ash Gray and not the ASH QUEST quality for sure. Covering all of those episodes will be a huge amount of work...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I have already stated some of the main issues of this game, but grammar/spelling will be the worst. I'm offering to help you if you need someone to help with grammatical issues, cause I don't want this to get bottlenecked by that. If this might ever get completed, it should be of the quality of Ash Gray and not the ASH QUEST quality for sure. Covering all of those episodes will be a huge amount of work...
Man I have fixed all old issus with my game and there is no more reming and for grammatical issce I also fix all that so no more issue reming I will show soon

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hey it will be even more great if you add the sinnoh reigon

I wish but I can't because fire red ROM don't have as much space to cover as much data.but after completing this hack I will create next three region hack.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I hope you can do the sinnoh region first, because I think tha season is great and I like those pokemon, looking forward with this hack, good luck
thanks i like to make sinnoh region hack.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Guys sorry to say but now a days my study is on peck so I am getting less time to work on it that why I am closing this thread.but I am working on this hack slowly. I will reopen it soon thanks

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys back after long time ,I am having exams last month that why I stopped working now the work is agine start some new update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back