• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Reki's Gallery

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years

Reki's Gallery

All of these pictures are in a random order. I'll update this thread every once in a while as I add new drawings to my DeviantART. I don't mind feedback and suggestions, but besides that, have fun viewing my various drawings! :3

All of the information about the drawing is located above the spoiler tag. The drawings are split into two categories, Traditional(hand drawn) and Computer(Paint Tool Sai). Alternatively, they can also be found on my DeviantART profile.

The information layout is:

- Title.
- Date drawing was finished.
- Computer Program (If it's digital art)
- Description.

----------

Computer Drawings

~ Reki the Fenrir ~
10/29/12
Paint Tool Sai
My first drawing on the computer. It doesn't have a background because I tend to not do backgrounds with my drawings. The shading is sort of weird to me.

Spoiler:

~ Riolu eating chocolate ~
10/31/12
Paint Tool Sai
I drew this for Halloween. Isn't he adorable?

Spoiler:

----------

Traditional Drawings
(NOTE: Some of the drawings are darker and don't look like the actual drawing. This is because of the lighting when I took the picture so ignore it if you can.)

~ Amaterasu ~
02/17/11
I drew this when I was bored during one of my classes in school. It's my favorite "traditional" drawing.
Spoiler:

~ Riolu ~
10/25/11
The drawing is based off of the PMD version of Riolu who is often seen with a red scarf. The actual drawing is lighter, it's just the lighting in the background that makes the drawing look dark.
Spoiler:

~ Dorumon ~
05/12/12
A drawing of one of my favorite Digimon.
Spoiler:

~ Guilmon ~
8/30/12
Another drawing of one of my favorite Digimon. I kept the shading simplistic.
Spoiler:

~ Kudamon ~
3/15/12
I drew this out of boredom in my school. Seriously, this was the quickest and easiest drawing I have ever done.
Spoiler:

~ Chibisuke ~
1/27/12
A drawing of Chibisuke from Dragon Drive. I didn't have much to shade, and I kept it simple as I usually do for my drawings.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Ahh, not sure how I missed this!

You're off to a good start and I really like the Riolu; looks very innocent and colorful. Very nice on the eyes! Overall your work is pretty clean, so I'd say that's one of your strongest points, though it's hard to comment on too much when you've mainly shown us art referenced off of an existing image. Any way you'd be able to present us with some original work in the future, so we can get an idea of your own unique poses and how you'd do without a reference? I'd love to see more from you. <3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Ahh, not sure how I missed this!

You're off to a good start and I really like the Riolu; looks very innocent and colorful. Very nice on the eyes! Overall your work is pretty clean, so I'd say that's one of your strongest points, though it's hard to comment on too much when you've mainly shown us art referenced off of an existing image. Any way you'd be able to present us with some original work in the future, so we can get an idea of your own unique poses and how you'd do without a reference? I'd love to see more from you. <3

Thanks!

Well, i've mainly wanted to improve my shading skills which is why the work shown isn't "original". However I do plan on creating original drawings from now on since i'm comfortable with my way of drawing and shading.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
That looks really good. I especially like Reki the Fenrir. Keep up the great work!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
the traditional drawing of riolu is too cute~ i love it.
the computer drawing of riolu is cute, but the dark shadows are kinda bothering me. i would work on where you are placing your shadows.
the Reki drawing is so cool, but the edges are bothering me because they are pixely, but that might have been the effect that you were going for.
overall, i love your work and your traditional drawings are amazing(:
cant wait to see more

Back