• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm hatching eggs for adamant elekid right now and after I get a few of them I'm gonna try for it shiny

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Checking in, no luck with shinies. I almost caught a Shiny Abra but it woke up from Butterfree's Sleep Powder and used Teleport.

I really need a Mean Looker like Umbreon for those types of shinies.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys. Might not remember me... Nm i know you dont remember me but im in this club lol
Yeah i went shiny hunting for Psyduck and on the 5th chain i got 1! i wasnt even paying attention!
Ill post pic later.

(Just if ur wondering I was gone for like a year came back two weeks ago)

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
is it hard to soft reset legenderys?i could try for a regigigas if its easy.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
my pidey's ivs are something like:

hp 13
atk 20
def 21
sp. atk13
sp. def 17
speed 23

im not too sure but its something like well anyway later.

p.s. i havent been posting lately because i have a case of bleachmania.anyone else got it?

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
No shinys sadly. My Shiny Beedrill has like 3 IVs with a value of 31. Too bad they're anything except attack, HP, or speed. :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok I'm gonna try radaring me a shiny, I need to Ev a horsea in special attack so it'll probly be roselias

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys.
Yeah I stayed up last night EVing attack EV's to my shroomish by machops and got the chain up to fourty.
BAM! shiny machop.
Will post pic of it when I find a digital camera

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
March Madness is nearly over and I don't have a shiny for it. I need to get one before the month finishes. Going go SRing crazy now.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
congratz on the machop, i decided to stop going for groudon and now go for mudkip. soft resets in emerald are much faster than the ones in diamond. ( SR for turtwig atleast took 3 minutes). now that i think about it march madness is almost over i guess i should speed up my soft resets. Good luck everyone!

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
No shinies at the moment.

I'm focusing on beating Leaf Green and Diamond at the moment.

Diamond: Dialga Event
Leaf Green: Rock Tunnel

Hopefully I'll find a shiny somewhere before I beat the game.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
right now im chaining a nosepass cause its a swarm...which me luck im at 26 right now and i have a question when can i be a member of this clan... lol ive been here for a while a notice im not in yet lol

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've been soft resetting like crazy for Zapdos these past few days. Looks like I've lost March Madness considering how great luck the people at Serebii seemed to magically have obtained. :(

I want to get a new shiny. Groudon wasn't enough.

Back