• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dates

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
I was hoping you all could help me. I'm making a list of Pokémon dates and I was hoping you all could post any dates that you know of here. The list will feature dates from all over the world.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Umm.. I don't really get what you mean by "dates". Dates of WHAT exactly? Game releases? Episode releases? Or manga??

Bleh. x_o Well I guess for some er.."dates" you can go look on Serebii.net and see if they have any..

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2023
No... its obvious... Pokemon dating. Wow you guys are total nubz. He wants to see some Pokemon on Pokemon action >.>

lol im j/k

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
No... its obvious... Pokemon dating. Wow you guys are total nubz. He wants to see some Pokemon on Pokemon action >.>

lol im j/k

Lol this one made me laugh. Yeah all I know is the pokemon D/P release date and that's all I really care about in the pokemon section to tell you the truth.

Back