• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Ah okies cause I need help setting myself up to use my dream team for Black. Thanks anyway :D

Sorry for the inconvience

I can trade with 4th or 5th gen if you like, just depends on what Pokemon of mine you want. ^^

Itll have to be 4th gen, i no longer have a 5th gen game

Hey i really need a snivy migit is there anything you want that i can get? im at skyla's gym.

I no longer have 5th gen, sorry

do u still want these for the heatran and cresselia?

Sure, needs to be a 4th gen trade though

Page 5, Post #122

Filler...

hmm okay

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
I am looking for clones of the Gamestop event shiny dog trio, a shaymin with the flower, and uxie. A flawless ditto, foreign would rock, and a shiny ditto. Is it possible to request names?
Also, you helped me complete my HGSS pokedex earlier this month. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT!!
These, minus the flawless ditto, are for my sister (what can't connect her DS to the FC).
What would you like for them? My dex is yours to command.

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hey Migit78, I just noticed your update a little late about no more Gen V... so, does that mean no more trade? or are we still on?

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Hey I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and your shiny Beldum.
I can offer a shiny Skarmory in return for one of those, and a shiny Aron in exchange for the other. You can pm me, this is my White FC Esoj 0647 5531 7115

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Alright, what would you want for those four then? (Page 6)

Anything is fine, im not really fussed in 4th gen trades.
At the moment I dont have spare box room, so I end up tossing a lot of what is traded to me

great just let me know when u wana do the trade

Whenever we are both online, i cant promise certain times sorry

I am looking for clones of the Gamestop event shiny dog trio, a shaymin with the flower, and uxie. A flawless ditto, foreign would rock, and a shiny ditto. Is it possible to request names?
Also, you helped me complete my HGSS pokedex earlier this month. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT!!
These, minus the flawless ditto, are for my sister (what can't connect her DS to the FC).
What would you like for them? My dex is yours to command.

I can give you them, but it will all be 4th gen
Also Shaymin doesnt hold the Gracidea its a Key Item.
Just let me know if you are on DPPt or HGSS and ill set you up with the one you need

Hey Migit78, I just noticed your update a little late about no more Gen V... so, does that mean no more trade? or are we still on?

If it was a 5th gen trade then yes its off sorry.
If they are 4th gen pokes I can trade them to you 4th gen and youll need to move them yourself

Hey I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and your shiny Beldum.
I can offer a shiny Skarmory in return for one of those, and a shiny Aron in exchange for the other. You can pm me, this is my White FC Esoj 0647 5531 7115

Yeah, ill do that trade ill send the PM out next time im on, as ill be off again shortly

PinkPirate

Years
hg fc 4211 6648 3945. what should i bring?
I have a flying ut pikachu...
PM or VM me when you get on (If in the next 3 hrs from the time of the last edit, I will be ready)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
hey if you would still like to swap my lugia for your shiny adamant arron pm me :P

PinkPirate

Years
Etc...

For the Gamestop shiny dog trio, shiny ditto, flawless ditto (foreign is a plus), Uxie and Shaymin I would like to offer my future services with 5 gen. I am working on my Black Pokedex and when you get your own copy, I would like to help you get what you want.

If you could add a shiny Charmander and Shiny Pachirisu (if you have one), I would be most grateful. Also, what are the possibilities on nicknames? My sister likes to nickname her pokes.

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Years
For the Gamestop shiny dog trio, shiny ditto, flawless ditto (foreign is a plus), Uxie and Shaymin I would like to offer my future services with 5 gen. I am working on my Black Pokedex and when you get your own copy, I would like to help you get what you want.

If you could add a shiny Charmander and Shiny Pachirisu (if you have one), I would be most grateful. Also, what are the possibilities on nicknames? My sister likes to nickname her pokes.
Okay... I don't need the shiny charmander or pachirisu...or either ditto... if you could maybe add a latios and latias that would be cool. Maybe make the latias shiny? Nicknames are no longer necessary.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Lucario - Level 100
Modest
OT: Nathan
ID: 01100
IV: 31/26/13/10/26/15
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave
EV: 6/0/0/252/0/252

I'm interested. I have lots I can offer. I would prefer to do this over PM.

okay then

I dont have Black or White anymore, but I can do this as 4th Gen trades?

Hey, I will be able to trade sometime today if you are able. If not that's fine just letting you know.

Sorry, wasnt on

Okay... I don't need the shiny charmander or pachirisu...or either ditto... if you could maybe add a latios and latias that would be cool. Maybe make the latias shiny? Nicknames are no longer necessary.

The shiny ones I have are on my Thread

what would want for a, and a

Shiny Honchkrow - Level 45

FAL2010 - Mew - Sassy - UT

Whatever you can offer.

Back