• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Get-Together is basically an emblem-fest. Just participate in a few contests, and your emblems list would be completely filled within just a blink of an eye. That's how I got most of mine, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For those of you who are attending the Get-Together for the first time this year, you're going to love it. Every year more and more events will pop up. You'll also meet great new friends as well. The past three get-togethers I was in, I met some incredible people, as well as I was able to volunteer for all three Get-Togethers. To me, the prizes don't even matter, all it matters is the fun inside the events.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Man, I can't wait! I want to participate in every event!! <3

Also, welcome to the group The Void. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just posted a blog entry today, so this brings me to a good topic idea:

Do you have a blog? What do you blog about & how often do you blog?

If you do not have a blog, what would you blog about if you had one?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I do have blogs (have had access to them day after signing up), but I don't think I've ever used them. :( I just don't have any idea what to write about, sadly. Could advertise some events I'm hosting, but... I don't know. We'll see, I suppose, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I have a blog. It's not very interesting. I blog weekly. I blog about whatever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I blog about mostly PC things, advertise events and all that. I rarely blog about personal things. All that goes to my tumblr...sometimes. If it's something that's worth sharing, I'll blog about it. :3 Like for example, the latest blog I made was actually about my boyfriend who's also a member here. That's something rare that I write about, but I couldn't help it, he's really amazing. haha.

Then, as a battle server mod, I do advertise events like the latest Hoenn Randbats a couple of weekends ago.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years

Why yes, yes I do. ;) I blogged random things before, even attempting daily music blogs, but I may try again when I get a working computer.

Right now, I'm borrowing the iPad... Sadface.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Posting a new topic, guys! If you were to restructure and design blogs, how would it be? What new things would you place? How freely would members be able to customize their layout?

Years

I do have a blog which I've had since I got supportered in 2012, although I rarely use it these days since it appears my Tumblr page steals activity from it. I may think about some way to revamp the blog in the future so I can think about using it again, especially after looking at several PC blogs for ideas.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu
Reason for Joining the Club: PC fan boy right here. :3
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I used to lurk from way back in 04, looking for hacks to play, then I finally made an account 4 years later, so I could actually make some friends. Then eventually just spread out into various parts of the forum!

What's your favorite board on PC?
Chit Chat, It's just seems like it's the forums beach, if you were referring the forum as a city.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Nonon
Reason for Joining the Club: I love this place. I spend time during class to browse it. Is that dedication enough? But really, this place is a 2nd home.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: obviously me Rukario~

How did you find out about PC? Long story short, I was a bad user from the main PS server, and got banned from there. Silly me. I tried to find somewhere to pass the time, so I found the PS battle server. Luckily enough, it was around less than a week until Community Day 9 or something, so I joined at a lovely time. A lovely person by the name of Twihiki got me to join the forums, and yeah! There's my story. It ended up being a long story, but it's something I haven't shared until now, haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, you two. Yeah, CCC is one of my favorite boards, too, Urugamosu. I haven't been making much posts there lately, though I'm definitely going to bring my activity back up within the coming months. Aw, it sucks to hear that you got banned, Nonon, but I'm glad that you're here now; it's always nice to see people like you around, considering how nice and friendly you guys are. n_n Anyhow, I hope you enjoy hanging around this club!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: Isaac
Reason for Joining the Club: Well, do I need to answer this? XD PC is the best and made me many sweet memories and nice friends!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?

Long story warning!

Well...I remember seeing a video on youtube "Pokemon AshGray" and since I was...kinda.. into the PKMN anime that time I was like "WTF HOW DO WE PLAY THIS" and then I discovered hacks hacks hacks that I loved, and joined the forums. Then I started to explore this forum, and I joined the Role Playing forums. I quickly realized I was horribad, every single SU I made was too short, I even got kicked from one RP. I was kinda sad, and started to think I was also a failure in hacking (not true) and thought this place wasn't for me. I was prepared to leave the forums, and before leaving, I discovered Pokemon Trivia and Other Forum Games forums and became in love with them, and lately I started making even more friends, and explored more more MORE forums that I...finally decided that this place is definitely for me ;)

Blog is one of the reasons I want supportership, but i can't help it. Would be fun to have it tho. As for the recent topic If you were to restructure and design blogs, how would it be? I can't really answer that, I don't know how to answer that to be honest due to the reason above.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Happy to see you join, Isaac; welcome to the club! Ah, that's an interesting story. ROM hacking is one of the reasons why I got here, too, and I'm sure same could be applied to plenty of other people. Aw, don't worry about it--we have contests and events here every once in a while that give away access to blogs, so perhaps if you participate and win, you could finally get a hold of them. Supporterships are also handed-out, so if you try, you could win that as well!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't blog at all, wouldn't know what to blog about :p Not to keen on laying out my private life publicly on PC. I don't read blogs here either, so really I can't say much on them at all haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Usually, I just skim through blogs. If the topic interests me, then I begin to actually read, haha.

Years
I tried so hard to get into blogging but that never worked out since I forgot about it soon after. :[ Would love to become more active in the blogging department sometime but for now I stick to browsing. Hardly even comment on them either. /ugh

& welcome to the club! <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been ages since I've commented on any. Four months, I think. It doesn't actually take much effort, so maybe I should actually consider doing this sort of thing whenever I run into blogs; it sucks to see people post new entries, and get no comments at all. If it were me, I'd be sort of sad and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back