The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page Unova Travel Journal

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old May 18th, 2016 (9:21 PM).
Don't tread on me.

Nature: Quirky
I beat Black 2 a while back, which means I can access challenge mode in White 2 now! So I am starting a new file on that setting.

At the moment, I just managed to defeat Hugh's Oshawott with my newly-picked starter, Brandon the Tepig.

Trainer name: Mosie (Trainer ID=21246)

Current Party:

Brandon the Tepig (Adamant male, Lv. 7)

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 21st, 2016 (6:23 PM).

I've started replaying White and just beat Elesa. My current team is:
Servine, Lv. 31
Scolipede, Lv.30
Tirtouga, Lv. 29
Solosis, Lv. 28

I've also got a Roggenrola and Tympole sitting in the Day Care collecting exp.
Old May 24th, 2016 (7:10 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff

I went back to look at my old post, and my team has changed so much. It's kind of cute seeing how far they've come.

So in a month's time, I played through a big part of the game's storyline. I just got my eighth badge, and now we're on the way to Victory Road. A Normal mono run is actually pretty fun, because it's interesting seeing what TMs the Pokemon can use, and trying to figure out how to handle each situation.

Team:
Spoiler:

Squit the Unfeazant - level 44
-Fly
-Roost
-Aerial Ace
-Quick Attack

Prizzie the Sawsbuck - level 45
-Horn Leech
-Faint Attack
-Nature Power
-Jump Kick

Rocket Dog the Stoutland - level 44
-Rock Smash
-Work Up
-Return
-Rock Tomb

Whiskers the Watchog - level 43
-Strength
-Shadow Ball
-Crunch
-Dig

Shinrai the Audino - level 51
-Thunderbolt
-Blizzard
-Return
-Surf

Fluffykins the Cinccino is taking a break in the PC while I train up my Snivy so he can evolve. I need the Pokedex entries to try and get Hidden Power.
Old May 27th, 2016 (9:43 AM).

Went on to beat Clay, Skyla, and Brycen. Caught a Beartic and Golett, giving me a full team, and the rest of my team has evolved. Went through Dragonspiral Tower, and now I'm going through all the side areas that surf is needed for before heading to the Relic Castle.

Current Team:
Serperior, Lv. 42
Scolipede, Lv. 42
Carracosta, Lv. 42
Reuniclus, Lv. 42
Beartic, Lv. 42
Golurk, Lv. 43
Old May 31st, 2016 (8:47 PM).

Nature: Naughty
So in Black version, I finally sashayed into Route 15 and fought some trainers and caught a wild Fearow, Kangaskhan, and Tyranitar in the grass. Next I visited the the Poke Transfer Lab and transferred over Pokemon from Platinum version. I flew to Opelucid City afterwards and dashed east towards Route 11 again and fought a few trainers. I Surfed down a waterfall and caught a wild Bisharp, then I found the Overheat TM when I climbed up another waterfall. Next I ran to Village Bridge and healed my darlings inside one of the homes and then I explored the bridge a little bit. I talked to several NPCs and caught a wild Carvanha and Sharpedo via fishing, then I got a Lum Berry at the outdoor cafe there and then I saved.
Old June 12th, 2016 (12:43 PM).

Having spent nearly 5 years traveling Unova in Pokemon Black, I, and all my pokemon, are officially packing up and moving to Kalos as of today. After that's done, I'll be replaying the game as a nuzzlocke.

My Final Team
Serpierior: Level 84
Reshiram: Level 100
Kyurem: Level 100
Tornadus: Level 64
Sawk: Level 90
Venosaur: Level 98

I have thoroughly enjoyed Unova, and am getting really emotional thanks to all the feels and emotional attachments to my journey and the events in it.
Old June 12th, 2016 (4:20 PM).
can you feel the love tonight?
Crystal TierEO

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by reshiram9 View Post
Having spent nearly 5 years traveling Unova in Pokemon Black, I, and all my pokemon, are officially packing up and moving to Kalos as of today. After that's done, I'll be replaying the game as a nuzzlocke.

My Final Team
Serpierior: Level 84
Reshiram: Level 100
Kyurem: Level 100
Tornadus: Level 64
Sawk: Level 90
Venosaur: Level 98

I have thoroughly enjoyed Unova, and am getting really emotional thanks to all the feels and emotional attachments to my journey and the events in it.
That's sad when you think about it. I guess that's why some people move their Pokémon over quicker, don't wanna be attached to it :( although since you've been playing from the start - don't restart if you have any of the promotional C Gear skins (those playing from the start are most likely to have them)! That's pretty much the only reason I'm not restarting mine. Good luck on your journey for both you and your team. Don't forget them over in Kalos. :)

it's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links