• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto lost relevancy? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
Ok according to Achromatic the Johto Pokémon have lost relevance she said specifically

I think they're more likely to release Sun and Moon Pokémon to promote the new games. A LOT of people will be buying Sun and Moon because of GO, so they'll be familiar with these brand new Pokémon rather than Johto ones which have lost relevancy.

Now this was on the Pokémon Go thread called "Gens 2-6 further down the line" where Godshida asked if the other Gen Pokémon will be introduced into Pokémon Go. Achromatic said this which to summarize it up she said that the Past Gens DO NOT MATTER and its all about the Newer ones and how the Pokémon Company wants the newer Pokémon fans that they got from Pokémon Go to know all about the newer Pokémon rather than the older ones.

I just want to say that I have never played a game that has ever given me the satisfactory as the Gen 2 games and saying the Johto Pokémon have "Lost Relevance" is like saying that Gen 1 doesn't matter anymore even today people are using Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon. SO if you think if any Gen total has lost Relevance you are not a True Pokémon fan and you should leave the forum for us real Pokémon fans to enjoy.

Years
1) Seeing as how it's talking mostly about Johto, it might fit better into our Second Generation forum instead of here.

2) While I can see a proper discussion coming from this, please do not do so by starting it off with essentially attacking someone else's opinion (especially when it's obviously split off from a disagreement in another place). If you wish to remake this discussion, then please reframe your original post so it does not include that. Asking about Johto relevancy is fine. Calling someone else out like that, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back