• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Whenever the link gets relinked, I'll be doing a LP of THE LONG AWAITED SIENNA... lets get it :]]]

A i was woundering how u did the double lets play with u and ur friend

And im sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this game to come out

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Oh snap, you made a new beta!? Alright, time for a new BADEYORN!

(The first time I played Pokémon Sienna I caught that red deer/fox with purple neck fur and called it 'BADEYORN', making sure to use a deep voice whenever I uttered the name. This would be the third iteration of BADEYORN. The first one got destroyed because the Fly map was utterly broken.)

EDIT: Oh, the Beta 4 link is down still...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
A lot of old hacks attached to posts were removed, but the Beta 4 IPS patch has been re-attached for people who want to download this. It's in the first post!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
It is awesome when an old hack gets updates.
I decided to give this one a try and I'm impressed. I adore the Magbit evolution line.
However the locked buildings in the first town and the fakemon not having their own party sprites was a bit odd to me. I'm sure the creator of this will get around to polishing those parts up sooner or later though. Awsome job though. I love it. :D

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Oh wow I had no idea there was a Beta 4 for this and it was released back in April. Luckily I didn't know since it seems it was down for a while. I would of probably stalked this thread until I could play the beta but be careful I'm subscribed to the thread now!

EDIT: Whoa april 2014, not 2015. Time sure flew by.

ANOTHER EDIT: Playing the hack atm, don't remember if there is a p/s attk split like from gen 4 and onward. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Beta 4 is quite buggy (from what I remember there are a few game breaking bugs), just a warning to anyone who wants to play. If I could get permission from the creator I'd fix the beta so everyone could enjoy it, doesn't seem like he comes on often anymore though.

Years
Beta 4 is quite buggy (from what I remember there are a few game breaking bugs), just a warning to anyone who wants to play. If I could get permission from the creator I'd fix the beta so everyone could enjoy it, doesn't seem like he comes on often anymore though.

Yeah. From what I can tell by Advance Map is that the "Victory Road" entrance leads you to "CELADON DEPT.", which is where you'd have link battles. From what I know, you can be trapped in there forever, even with cheat codes.

The oddest thing that I found with this ROM is that it is actually randomizable (but with a few things that can't be randomized like field items). I was extremely shocked.

Years
I have actually fixed it mainly myself but I can't post it for obvious reasons. Some of the major bugs are very easily fixed in Advance Map though as the main issues are warps.

Years
I have actually fixed it mainly myself but I can't post it for obvious reasons. Some of the major bugs are very easily fixed in Advance Map though as the main issues are warps.

There were some unused warps all scattered throughout the region. Some in trees, some in rocks, or wherever. On top of that, some warps took you to random places. It's really... interesting.

Back