• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plusle or Minun?

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
Years
Which one do you prefer and why.I prefer plusle because thats the one with higher attack and minun always seemed a bit of a tag along XD.

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Which one do you prefer and why.I prefer plusle because thats the one with higher attack and minun always seemed a bit of a tag along XD.
I might choose both. I can't see their differences..... Minun and Plusle are both cute and Electric types. So I might choose both.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I like Minun, also because its blue :3

But it also is less like Pikachu to me, I mean they both look just like it, but Plusle's red reminds me of Pikachu more.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Minun is the one I like more. I also like the fact that they are both stronger than Pikachu stat wise.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
dude,do you know how to make polls??

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Neither; they're not much use to me unless they're together. =/

But, if I had to choose, probably Plusle, 'cause it's red. ^^

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
Years
I thought loads of people would choose plusle but only me and 3 others did how can you like minun its rubbish XD.

Back