• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Draft League (GBA/UCL Style)

Dice_

Max
Years
This league is now over, but we have started a new league which you can sign up for here

If you haven't played draft leagues before, i'll give a brief overview...
Each player drafts 11 pokemon, these are all from different tiers and can be from points
Every week, players prepare to face other players pokemon that they drafted and battle
After 12 weeks, the top 4 players go into the semi-finals and finals after that to determine the winner.

I would like to run a league like this, I have created a Google Sheet to show all of the information.
For the more experienced players, the megas that are banned are Latios, Latias, Metagross and Garchomp and tiering for other pokemon can be discussed and voted upon, some I have already done myself but all are applicable to change.
If you want to be in on this, post in the comments and I will PM you my skype name, if you are not comfortable with sharing your skype then we will also be using a Discord chat which shares no information at all which I will share with you.

Current players and teams...
Max (Norwich City Nidorina)
Geo (Richmond City Relicanth)
Sean (Birmingham Allstars)
Justin (Alabama Alakazams)
Tom (N/A)
Marcello (N/A)
Cassie (Liverpool Luxrays)
Waffles (Tampa Bay Tyrantrums)
Viktor (N/A)

I will send you a link to the google doc when i PM you

There isnt a limit on the amount of players that we have, but the minimum will be 8, preferably we will have 12 or 16.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 16, 2017
I'm interested in doing this if there are still spots open!
I also want to know if the matches are played on ORAS or showdown because I don't know if I can do ORAS.
P.S I would be the New York Pidgeys

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
If you haven't played draft leagues before, i'll give a brief overview...
Each player drafts 11 pokemon, these are all from different tiers and can be from points
Every week, players prepare to face other players pokemon that they drafted and battle
After 12 weeks, the top 4 players go into the semi-finals and finals after that to determine the winner.

I would like to run a league like this, I have created a Google Sheet to show all of the information.
For the more experienced players, the megas that are banned are Latios, Latias, Metagross and Garchomp and tiering for other pokemon can be discussed and voted upon, some I have already done myself but all are applicable to change.
If you want to be in on this, post in the comments and I will PM you my skype name, if you are not comfortable with sharing your skype then we will also be using a Discord chat which shares no information at all which I will share with you.

Current players and teams...
Max (Norwich City Nidorina)
Geo (Richmond City Relicanth)
Sean (Birmingham Allstars)
Justin (Alabama Alakazams)
Tom (N/A)
Marcello (N/A)
Cassie (Liverpool Luxrays)
Waffles (Tampa Bay Tyrantrums)
Viktor (N/A)

I will send you a link to the google doc when i PM you

There isnt a limit on the amount of players that we have, but the minimum will be 8, preferably we will have 12 or 16.

I want to join. Am I too late?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
If there is still spots open, I would be happy to join. If not, I would also be happy to do weekly recaps, all that sort of things. If there is a spot, my team would be Sylveon KC.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
Hi, can I still join?

I want to join. Am I too late?

Hi am I still able to join or am I too late?

Yo is it too late to join.

Is it too late to join

Everyone! you guys need to check on the other thread that is linked to in the Original Post! currently there are three confirmed coaches: Myself, OP, and one other!

If there is still spots open, I would be happy to join. If not, I would also be happy to do weekly recaps, all that sort of things. If there is a spot, my team would be Sylveon KC.

I am already the Kansas City Klefkis, you could probably still join but i would prefer if you chose aother location for your team

Back