• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Hi everyone! got some exelent news for u all...
GOT MY SHINY AZELF!!!
yes, it was now!!!
I came here to tell u all...
I'm sooo happy =D
I'll post the picture as soon as I take it...
good luck on shiny hunting for everyone!

Now let's hunt for uxie!!! :)

Here the picture :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Seems like they are giving away Darkrai lately. The Ranger Event for Darkrai is now available, I got it downloaded, but I need to beat the game first. I may SR for a shiny one when the time comes, assuming they can be shiny.

Spent the whole day basically SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. No shiny ones have popped up, crossing my fingers that it appears soon.

Congrats on the wonderful new shinies everyone ^-^.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I got the darkria Ranger event as well. I also have the Japanese one so I can't decided which one to get it as a shiny. lol. I have gotten the Darkria download on to platinum as well so I will be SRing for that after Giratina.

Years
Hey guys, is it possible to get the Ranger Darkrai shiny?
Because I really want that bugger... LOL

I'm SRing for a shiny Regice on Sapphire, and I am making my way to Dialga still in Diamond.

Hopefully I can have some luck this weekend, lawlz, so GL mah peeps

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
D_S: Yeah thats the second time that happened with Giratina, even though I have my younger cousins to blame for that first one >_>.

Well I'm back on the Giratina hunt in Platinum once again, but no shiny dragon yet. I'm still hopeful that my game will spit me out a shiny sometime soon, but I'm not sure when exactly :P. My fingers stay away from the buttons on the DS, no errors this time. SHINE Giratina!

I'm also still SRing for shiny Regirock in Emerald and shiny Snorlax in LeafGreen but neither seem to want to shine. Did 3 hours of Regirock and 3 hours of Snorlax, but no shinies popped up. I'm hoping one of the 3 shinies I'm hunting will appear before the end of the year.

Congrats to new shinies guys, wish me luck!

Good luck!

Hi everyone! got some exelent news for u all...
GOT MY SHINY AZELF!!!
yes, it was now!!!
I came here to tell u all...
I'm sooo happy =D
I'll post the picture as soon as I take it...
good luck on shiny hunting for everyone!

Now let's hunt for uxie!!! :)

Here the picture :D

Congratulations. O.o

Seems like they are giving away Darkrai lately. The Ranger Event for Darkrai is now available, I got it downloaded, but I need to beat the game first. I may SR for a shiny one when the time comes, assuming they can be shiny.

Spent the whole day basically SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. No shiny ones have popped up, crossing my fingers that it appears soon.

Congrats on the wonderful new shinies everyone ^-^.

Good luck again!

does anyone wanna race me for anything?

NO! j/k. I would challenge you but I'm busy right now with my own project, battles, and work.

Hey guys, is it possible to get the Ranger Darkrai shiny?
Because I really want that bugger... LOL

I'm SRing for a shiny Regice on Sapphire, and I am making my way to Dialga still in Diamond.

Hopefully I can have some luck this weekend, lawlz, so GL mah peeps

I'm not sure if it is. I thought so, but I don't know for sure so don't take my word for it.
Good luck!

I have already started with uxie...
hope to get it in this month
wish me gl =D
Good luck! Again!

Sorry I'm just in a great mood cuz I did this last night. Thought I wouldn't have a chance in the world. But I did. Very interesting since he said he had gotten much, much better, but so have I (I guess) since I obtained Slowbro. Wake up call for him for sure, same thing that happened to me a month or two ago... but it is time for me to rise up again. O__o;

So, um, yeah. Now what.

I've nearly hatched 1,200 Magikarp eggs now. My "old" team is great, but I'm still going to work on my new one..

I was worried about how Scizor might become a problem for my old team in a few months, but if Slowbro can take those Night Slashes, he might be able to survive Scizor and pop him with a Flamethrower.....

Oh well. We'll see when the time comes.

Today I shall begin work on my project, even if it's just a little. I hope to have it done by this weekend and if I do then that means I'll have a new Pokemon as well.

Good luck everyone!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
wow DDD realy nice battle and video
the slowbro was great!
gratz on such a great battle
and nice shiny team Oo

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
It's sad when I leave for months and only 10 pages pass.

LDD's UPDATE: No such luck. V(>_<)V

Loads of people have left the site and I have only just come back after 4 months and barely anything had happened.

I did abit of chaining last night but decided to swap back to playing platinum to get to Giratina so I can SR for a shiny one. Anyone want to race once I get there or for anything else?

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
wow how lucky we are...
a co-owner showed up and didin't say anything about the new members...
T.T

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
People don't always have time to go through all the posts. I didn't when I came back. You will be accepted when they notice and saying things like that won't help you to get in. xD

Nothing new from me. But my Ranger 2 save file restarted itself so I have to replay through that. Which takes more time out of my shiny hunting.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I've been a little busy with some things and didn't have time to hunt.
But I think I'm back and can hunt some shiny pokemon again.

Congrats to everyone who got new shinies and good luck for those hunting.

I think I'll SR for a shiny Rayquaza.

See you and have a nice shiny hunting.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
People don't always have time to go through all the posts. I didn't when I came back. You will be accepted when they notice and saying things like that won't help you to get in. xD
yea... u say that cause it's not u who's waiting to pur "I'm a member of the Shiny Hunter Club" in ur sign...
but u r right, I should wait more...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Haven't found a shiny in months either. I am hoping to find one in Platinum as my shiny drought is starting to annoy me. Shiny Giratina would make my Christmas

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
i have still been checking in here often.....

my SR for regice have not prevailed in my Emerald but ill keep trying...

GL with hunts...

and congrats to all new shinies ( i havent found a shiny in months)

You have to be patient, when you less notice it will appear in front of your eyes.
Good luck.

Haven't found a shiny in months either. I am hoping to find one in Platinum as my shiny drought is starting to annoy me. Shiny Giratina would make my Christmas

Think positive, maybe your drought is ending.
Good luck and take it easy.

As for me I'm still SRing Rayquaza.

Good luck everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I'm still SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. So far it is the only game I have that I didn't catch a shiny in(not counting the one I SR'd over ;-;.),I'm hoping that it will appear before my birthday, only 15 days to go.

I don't think I'll move on towards Darkrai if it doesn't shine before then, it will still be there when I do decide to SR for a shiny one. I'll give myself at least until the beginning of January with Gira, then I'll move on.

Regirock also refuses to shine, I've been after that thing longer than Giratina. I'd really like to get it before the end of this year, so my regi-trio will be complete.

Congrats on the new shinies guys ^o^.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Just wanted to pop in and say that I scored a Movie Regigigas off of someone who wanted a shiny Bronzor! Yippee!

I'm also going to be working on the second half of my project... I hope things go smooth.

Back