• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I'm new at the whole hacking thing....

i've started hacking ruby and just wanted to know how you edit the intro sprites at the begining, when birch is introducing you to the poke world and when you pick you name and gender?

what do i need to edit those sprites?

You need to use unLZ.gba. You can find it in the Elitemap Package. Look in the Tool Box Section for a link!

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2007
i have that program already...i just can't find them in there....would i have to run a deep scan then?

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
Sorry about the bad News, but I just Can't Do it. It
is Too Hard. phew.
lol, don't worry about it. It seems really hard just trying do draw really accurately with paint, and to make matters worse, garchomp may be one of the hardest to draw on paint. Seriously, I could use a few pointers on how to draw good on paint.

EDIT:Actually, I may try to rip off a Garchomp sprite from mystery dungeon 2. So far however, I haven't seen a complete sprite list of all the pokemon from MD2 yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2007
I still Can't find the Prof. Birch sprite from the ruby intro, does any body know the offset for it?( figured i might use tile molestor for it too..)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
I have a question.....

how do I load a r00m in Adbanse map?

Joke......... lol

Here is the question!
How do I change grass animation in TileMolester, or in TLP?!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Lately when I open AdvanceText, it comes up with the following message:

I've redownloaded about 6 times now... any suggestions?

Lately, whenever I open A-Text, the following comes up:

"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of it's dependicies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I've redownloaded 6 times now. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Years
Lately when I open AdvanceText, it comes up with the following message:

I've redownloaded about 6 times now... any suggestions?

Lately, whenever I open A-Text, the following comes up:

"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of it's dependicies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I've redownloaded 6 times now. Any suggestions?

Right Click and save to C:\WINDOWS\system32

This should help!

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I've got a weird problem that I don't know how to fix. I made it so that you warp to inside the house of route 2 and then you can walk foreward and get into the first route. But when I test it out to get to the first route, the game just stops. The music still plays but it's all black and I can't move. What should I do?

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
How do i do to put new pokemon in the free space after Celebi?

What game are you talking about, I have suggestions for games below:

FireRed/LeafGreen: Using unLZ would be the answer, though it can corrupt your game.
Ruby/Saphire: PET would be the best solution, though it would involve palette editting, alot of it.
Emerald: unLZ, though Emerald is very unstable.

If your talking about GB/GBC games, I don't really know, it's hard to find tools for those games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Uhm what?
did you mean the "Firered Version" on the titelscreen?
Open Your rom with unlz gba and search it (its ca. at 2006)

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
Years
What game are you talking about, I have suggestions for games below:

FireRed/LeafGreen: Using unLZ would be the answer, though it can corrupt your game.
Ruby/Saphire: PET would be the best solution, though it would involve palette editting, alot of it.
Emerald: unLZ, though Emerald is very unstable.

If your talking about GB/GBC games, I don't really know, it's hard to find tools for those games.

I don't want to insert juste a spirit,i wanna insert all information about a pokemon like when does the pokemon evolve,
what TM/HM can he learne,...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2008
Umm... Its been over a week and my question has still not been answered...

1. Dunno if I can ask questions about Gold and Silver, but what are the hex addresses for the rival traner's starter pokemon?

Somehow all my tools suddenly decided that they did not want to work anymore and have given me various error messages... So I cannot use GSStart...

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I have a question about advanced map. How do you delete a map after you insert it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back