• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Oh, I did something wrong, did I? Yeah, I hope I don't sound stupid, but what exactly do you mean by that? I'm a rather new role-player, so any tips on it would be help full.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I can't wait for this RP to start! I wanna meet Hikari, just first glimps at a different time from each, like they notice each other at different times. The times are near each other. Like, my character takes a glimpse of Hikari, then after a while, after looking away for some time Hikari takes the next glimpes. Sorry that was complicated, Pink.

I love how my character looks!

@Akio-kun: Is it possible for Icarus to weild a shield?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh, I did something wrong, did I? Yeah, I hope I don't sound stupid, but what exactly do you mean by that? I'm a rather new role-player, so any tips on it would be help full.
No, you didn't do anything wrong, I was just wondering. You seem to write in a style where, after each sentence, you press the "Enter" key. There's nothing really wrong with that, but it does give a misrepresentation as to how long your posts actually are. Now, as long as you follow rules, regulations, and your posts are actually the correct length that the RP asks for then all is well, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it can lead to some undesired misunderstanding. Of course, it's not up to me to dictate how you write, and I certainly don't want to do that, but it's just some food for thought.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
machomuu... Erm, try again, please. The blacksmith part is fine, as is the alchemy if you actually explain it some. But currency isn't really used in this RP, and the characters are usually born into the family or were already somehow part of the family. You see what I'm getting at? You should be somehow more intertwined with the family. Usually towns and cities outside of the RP kind of diminish that, because we likely won't do anything about those in the storyline. Most people just have their characters born into the family, or their parents had left and returned with a child, etc... Something along those lines. I hope that makes sense.

ShinyDiamond, Shields are acceptable.

I think he was referring to your double-post, "Wow~that took a looong time to make! ^.^" which did end up merged.

For future reference, try not to make double posts. You usually have to wait for someone else to post after you. I think he's also making sure your RP posts aren't one-liners (incredibly short), but judging from your Sign-up, I don't think it'll be an issue.

Anyways, you're accepted.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey Akio-san,

We kinda buried a post from silverexorcist, stating that he fixed his proof of reading. I didn't see anywhere that you had seen it yet, so I thought I'd give you a little notice.

Sorry if I'm wrong or anything, but I don't want him to miss out on the totally awesome roleplay we have here

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Oh yeah, I never make one liners, like, ever, so no, that won't be a problem. And with the one thing with the 'enter' button, I for some reason only do that with a joining form, I really don't know why I do it in the first place. ^.^'

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Yeah, I did take care of the proof of reading thing. And just to make sure I'm not confused in the future, I can call him "Akio" as well (honorific may vary XD), right? God knows I could just mimic the kanji symbols when refferring to him, but frankly that's a lot of work XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
you both are accepted.

A quick update, I have FINALLY finished the IC post. I said I would have it done yesterday, but I had no idea what kind of hell it would be to work on. Fortunately, I finished it, so once Skymin looks it over, we can begin.

I'd like to make a note, that my post is linked to the first post, and that the other prince/princess characters are allowed their first posts, before everyone else. Then we can go into whatever order we'd like.

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
I'm going to try this out, I hope it's alright if I use a Pokemon with a slight difference from the standard pokemon

Full Name:Pakku Yurui (I'm a sucker for japanese names)
Nicknames: Packrat, Pikku Pakku(After his shops name)
Sex: Male

Family: Sacred Fire
Career: Pakku is a wandering salesman, he sells and trades herbs and trinkets, or what ever he has in his pack

Appearance:Messy medium brown hair covers his green eyes his skin is slightly tanned either from dirt or sun, he wears a green Shinto Priest style garb and is normally bare foot (sound familiar?)The outfits sleeves are extremely long and they often cover his hands when hes not using them he carries his shop on his back and used a satchel at his side to store the money.
History: Pakku was a rather odd boy, he was extremely lazy at some times and at others he worked harder than the whole family, he felt his random nature was taxing on his parents and siblings so when he turned 16, he decided to take to being a traveling sales man so he could help out in a manner that suited him better. During the winter he returns home with his earnings and works at collecting more items for his shop for when he sets out again.

Skills: Pakku can carry a large amount of weight for very long distances, he's extremely good at managing money while still offering his wares at a mostly reasonable price. When not wearing his shop he is rather fast and knows basic martial arts which he has improved into his own style over the years. His endurance is also rather good.
Flaws: He can push himself too hard and exhaust himself even with his amazing endurance. He also rarely fights so he can be over-powered by a skilled combatant. Finally he is extremely reckless and often takes big risks that get him into situations he can't get out of.
Weapon: Pakku hides objects in his sleeves and uses them as secret wepaons. Dispite this, he prefers hand to hand combat.
Pokemon: Sneasel
Pokemon Name: Taiyō
Pokemon Personality: Taiyō is quite arrogant and short tempered but also much more realistic than Pakku, Taiyo often takes the lead out of the two.
Pokemon History: Taiyō was born with two deformities, he lacked a gem on his chest and he had no signs of being an Ice type at all. He later grew accustomed to wearing a sash across his chest to draw attention away from his missing gem.
Pokemon Specialty: Taiyō can use dark moves with blinding accuracy during the day and a fair amount of accuracy at night.
Pokemon Flaws: he can't stand the cold, and his night vision is slightly off.

Proof of Reading: I see that Pakku and Tai are going to be in the forests a lot. And yes They will definitely bicker. I hope I didn't make them to different.

Anything Else: Is it alright if Taiyo isn't a typical sneasel? I'd like him to be just a dark type since I don't really like ice types or know much about them to properly portray a regular Sneasels stats.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
anyone who wants to meet Hikari when the IC gets accepted? :D

SD- you mean that, first your character will notice mine, but my charrie doesnt notice yours, and after some time my charrie takes a glimpse of your charrie and starts to like him? hmmm... this kind of sounds Fimiliar, doesn't it? ):3

anyways, maybe we should decide on FB how everything should go, shouldn't we? :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm going to try this out, I hope it's alright if I use a Pokemon with a slight difference from the standard pokemon

Spoiler:
I see... Too many problems with this than I'd care to list. But here's some of the more obvious ones.

• There's no monetary item in this RP, so a salesman seems rather pointless, no?
  • Moreover, with families that help within, they'd usually reject any outsiders. They also wouldn't charge each other for items.
  • While the "gemless" deformity isn't quite an issue (it does add some individuality, which anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy) I feel your pokemon link should have all of its types and moves available to learn.
  • Your proof of reading... Only tells me that you looked at the map. Honestly, from your sign-up, it looks like you didnt read the plot or any of it at all.
  • Lastly, a backpacker? I mean, in some RP's that could work, but an RP like this? You'd be roleplaying alone, backpacking through empty forests and interacting with literally no one else in the RP.

I've got to say, read the whole first post, or if you already read it, read it again. Then try a new sign-up.

In other news, the IC is up!

Come on, princes and princesses, post!
Why, look at Sapph's elegant and well-written post!

entei_icon_by_igrovyle-d4gejao.png
Hikari Natsumi Densetsu
Fire_nation_avatar_icon_by_FireNationFan.png

New Moon's calling

(NOT READY! WRONG BUTTON!)
It was the night of the full moon
PS, you didn't have to COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STEAL my title! :D

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hahaha! Thats funny. I can't begin to tell you the amounts of times I hit the post button before I was ready.

......'wrong button', she says.....

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Akio-kun: PAM PAM PAM! sorrryyyyy! XD i thought that was the tittle we all had to use or something, oh well :3 i'll change it? btw! the post is ready now xD can you gimme some feedback? :D

@Lt. Col. Fantastic- i know right? XD i was like "damn -v- did it again huh...?" i was still making the post and seeing how it would look but pressed on the *blahblah button* instead of the *Preview* button xD

Back